Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

What's new and is it better?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/26/2020 3:57:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Coops72
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1523
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos2271
I got 3 of the V1's on run out for $20 each.

Due to the "press fit" construction style, there isn't a screw in the thing to hold anything in place, they have all developed issues.

Rattles, loose 510, won't charge via USB port, intermittently asking the old or new coil question when nothing has been changed.

Is the V2 construction improved ?
Rage on you crazy diamond.
#12 (permalink)      9/26/2020 4:43:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
It's the same except it has two tiny screws on the bottom.
#13 (permalink)      9/26/2020 7:08:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3990
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7923
I really loved the original swag. Though the rubberised finish was great and mine performed flawlessly for two years everyday use. The finish stood up to being pocketed in jeans all day . It was a hardy little mod until the firebutton on mine shat itself.
Never bought this second version because I didn't think it would feel the same being constructed from more plastic than zinc alloy.
#14 (permalink)      9/28/2020 7:22:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos247
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

The updated version of the popular Swag II mod in new colourways still features the Axon chip packed with all the features you could need, ergonomic shape and lightweight but it loses the rubber coated front and back panels and now it comes with plastic panels.It can still accommodate attys up to 25mm in diameter but some 23mm-25mm attys with a bubble tank installed may not fit due to the tall battery cap getting in the way.Why Vaporesso decided to go with plastic front and back panels over the original and loved rubberised panels is a mystery. It doesn't feel as good, it feels very cheap, not as durable and it would probably break much easier if dropped imo.Unless you're into the new colourways and plastic panels I'd stick to the original rubber coated version.

I'm liking the new tank!!! I'm thinking about getting one myself, ANY GOOD??? Silly question really as the coils that come/you put in it are top draw!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#15 (permalink)      9/28/2020 10:30:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Bradley77 wrote:

I'm liking the new tank!!! I'm thinking about getting one myself, ANY GOOD??? Silly question really as the coils that come/you put in it are top draw!!!

Which tank? I have the Aspire Nautilus GT Mini on it in one photo and the Gear rta on it in the other photo. If you mean the NRG PE tank, yes it's very good with the new GT4 Meshed coil head.

#16 (permalink)      11/17/2020 1:31:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7763
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4529
I bought 2 of these Swag II mods for $16 after shipping, in silver/grey.

I have 5 of the originals that I bought last holiday season for $5 each!

Anyhow, what I like about this Swag II over the Swag is the menu system. It's not great, but the menu system on the swag is atrocious, to say the least. And on the Swag 2 hitting the fire botton gets you out of the menu system (which I like), unlike the swag.

But I like the feel of the Swag in the hand better than the Swag II because I hate that rubbery feeling of the swag II. I'm sure it'll wear off...unevenly (FOOK!). It's on everything, except the screen and battery cap. Gets on my nerves, quite frankly.

I wish there was a way to replace the puff counter with voltage display.

Edited on 11/17/2020 at 1:32 AM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days