[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Eta 2 days
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/14/2020 10:29:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1208
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos348
I hope this first batch is flawless
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#22 (permalink)      8/17/2020 1:47:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
karlos1989
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1530
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
+2 details
Same mine was shipped on the 14th!! obsidian black is nice just want to get more panels!!! @Anniepan
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#23 (permalink)      8/17/2020 11:32:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1208
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos348
I’m sure some new panels will come out
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#24 (permalink)      8/18/2020 3:52:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5978
+1 details
karlos1989 wrote:

Same mine was shipped on the 14th!! obsidian black is nice just want to get more panels!!! @Anniepan



Hello karlos1989,

When the factory sells the spare panels, we will list to our website. Thank you.

#25 (permalink)      8/20/2020 4:22:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Xplosiv
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2020
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos63
+2 details
Ships next day. Looking forward to get it!
#26 (permalink)      8/22/2020 4:24:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Xplosiv
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2020
  • Posts 76
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos63
+2 details
Shipped. Will post a review :)
#27 (permalink)      8/24/2020 10:07:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
kental61
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos256
RonnyRavage wrote:

not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the end of aug probably.



First one of eight ordered just turned up .

INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#28 (permalink)      8/24/2020 10:15:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
RonnyRavage
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 216
  • Kudos71
kental61 wrote:

RonnyRavage wrote:
not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the end of aug probably.

First one of eight ordered just turned up .


eight? lol.mine will arrive soon,tell us if the button gets stuck like ive heard.

#29 (permalink)      8/24/2020 10:33:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
kental61
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos256
+3 details
RonnyRavage wrote:

kental61 wrote:
RonnyRavage wrote:
not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the end of aug probably.

First one of eight ordered just turned up .
eight? lol.mine will arrive soon,tell us if the button gets stuck like ive heard.



Button nice and clicky so far . spare bottle is just a tube of silicone . bottom filling screw a bit fiddly . can link to phone to (find my mod)

INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#30 (permalink)      8/25/2020 8:22:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
kental61
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos256
+1 details
kental61 wrote:

RonnyRavage wrote:
kental61 wrote:
RonnyRavage wrote:
not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the end of aug probably.

First one of eight ordered just turned up .
eight? lol.mine will arrive soon,tell us if the button gets stuck like ive heard.

Button nice and clicky so far . spare bottle is just a tube of silicone . bottom filling screw a bit fiddly . can link to phone to (find my mod)



A good plus is the V1 bottles fit with a slight trim approx 2mm of the tube

INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#31 (permalink)      8/25/2020 9:43:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 219
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos192
+3 details
I received 2 yesterday from a USA shop. One has the sticky button, the other is fine. The sticky one also has annoying play in the rear panel, the other is tight as a drum. The sticky button seems to be working it's self out, but if it continues showing up it's RMA time. It will be a roll of the dice whether the replacement has either of the same issues, but I'm kind of hoping that the button continues sticking to have a chance of getting one back with a tight panel. I'm glad that I spent a few extra bucks for ease of exchange within the USA this time if needed..

I can say that the mod is reading my resistance spot-on, and is in-line with both my meter, and DNA devices I have. Battery life is nice.. With a 0.60 SS316L coil @ 420F / 25W, a Molicel P42A 21700 gave me 504 puffs at an average of 5.5 seconds each.
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)