Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Eta 2 days
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      8/27/2020 11:01:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1215
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos359
+1 details
I’m pissed mine was set out for delivery and I guess one of my kids had parked in front of mailbox and they shipped it all way back to the GMF into Philadelphia it’s not hard to do When the mailman’s pissed because my kid parks in front of the mailbox no I have towait a few more days to get it I guess cause it says they’re sending it back I was not close to having it yesterday
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#42 (permalink)      8/28/2020 9:30:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RonnyRavage
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 216
  • Kudos71
got mine today,i love it
#43 (permalink)      8/28/2020 8:17:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1215
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos359
Technomania wrote:

I received 2 yesterday from a USA shop. One has the sticky button, the other is fine. The sticky one also has annoying play in the rear panel, the other is tight as a drum. The sticky button seems to be working it's self out, but if it continues showing up it's RMA time. It will be a roll of the dice whether the replacement has either of the same issues, but I'm kind of hoping that the button continues sticking to have a chance of getting one back with a tight panel. I'm glad that I spent a few extra bucks for ease of exchange within the USA this time if needed..

I can say that the mod is reading my resistance spot-on, and is in-line with both my meter, and DNA devices I have. Battery life is nice.. With a 0.60 SS316L coil @ 420F / 25W, a Molicel P42A 21700 gave me 504 puffs at an average of 5.5 seconds each.

I just got mine in today from fasttech and the button was immediately stuck the first couple times I pushed it so any idea of what to do before I open a ticket?

www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#44 (permalink)      8/28/2020 8:40:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193

rico300zx wrote:

I just got mine in today from fasttech and the button was immediately stuck the first couple times I pushed it so any idea of what to do before I open a ticket?

I ended up keeping it. With no battery installed, I just kept quickly working the button for awhile, and it stuck less and less. I've used it for an entire day since with no further sticking.

All I can suggest is try working the button to free-up the switch. If I thought mine would give me any more trouble, I would send it back, but even then, there is probably a 50/50 chance the replacement would do the same thing. If that happened, I would demand a refund, and call it good.. It's working just as nice as the other one now, so I'm fairly certain it won't do it again..

"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#45 (permalink)      8/28/2020 8:51:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1215
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos359
Oh I’m pissed of right now shouldn’t have this prob out of the box
#46 (permalink)      8/28/2020 10:35:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193
I just saw this on reddit. Someone posted what Tony B told them:

If anyone is having a sticking fire button, I was made aware of it this morning. None of my samples had it happen, so I looked to the actual button. VV engineers have identified it, the bad buttons discarded, only certain units will have it, and VV will quickly replace any bad units. service(at)vandyvapeusa.com is where to email. So very sorry to have this happen, luckily it appears that it’s simply a part and not an inherent problem with the mod. Thank you!

I may go ahead and contact them for a replacement since it's apparently an actual part which is faulty, even though mine hasn't acted-up since I worked the button...

"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#47 (permalink)      8/29/2020 4:23:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4897
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4840
You would have to talk to FT

NOTE: Following sites are not authorized to sell Vandy Vape products, any products purchased from them are not covered by our warranty!

1. fasttech.com2. ....3. .....4. .....5. .....6......(Physical store in Taiwan)7. ......(Physical store in Jordan)8....... (Malaysia)9...... (wish)10.......

Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#48 (permalink)      8/29/2020 5:59:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kental61
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 491
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos256
rico300zx wrote:

Have got four of eight ordered, no sticky button so far.

INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#49 (permalink)      8/29/2020 7:25:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shaunnnnn
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
kental61 wrote:

rico300zx wrote:

Have got four of eight ordered, no sticky button so far.

Hey what color did you get? My in black came today. The fire button fked up with one click.

Edited on 8/29/2020 at 7:28 AM. Reason:
#50 (permalink)      8/29/2020 7:47:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193
MotoBlue wrote:

You would have to talk to FT

NOTE: Following sites are not authorized to sell Vandy Vape products, any products purchased from them are not covered by our warranty!

1. fasttech.com2. ....3. .....4. .....5. .....6......(Physical store in Taiwan)7. ......(Physical store in Jordan)8....... (Malaysia)9...... (wish)10.......

Good info to know.. Luckily, I purchased the two I have from a shop in the USA that is covered by the warranty. I was just posting what I thought would be helpful info for folks after I saw the reddit post....

#51 (permalink)      8/30/2020 2:04:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EvilTwins
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2020
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos2
I wonder how realistic is the shipping date of 31 August, and will the new batch have the same button problem?