Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review - Ohh Dear!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/21/2020 1:44:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2424
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

...and I thought he was a Yihi guy ( there was one Topside with a premium chip, but it was a Yihi not DNA)

He claims to be, but only because a guy that used to supply him with free coils and join him on live broadcasts (AriesJJ) was a big Yihi fan, and overnight, Victor simply copied him.

Frankly, Vic wouldn't know a Yihi from a Sevo in a blind comparison test!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#12 (permalink)      10/21/2020 1:47:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
yeah, i want one...looks like a great squonk atty. Thesis (Asmodus collaborator) thinks it similar airflow wise to his Barrage...You can at least tell that El Mono... is aware of the squonk scene, as evidenced by his design...which is more than I can say for Vic- who thinks 22mm rdas are rare.
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      10/22/2020 6:07:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carpacccio
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 86
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos11
+3 details
for a real review check vaping biker !
#14 (permalink)      10/23/2020 4:33:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2424
+2 details
carpacccio wrote:

for a real review check vaping biker !

I believe he was quite popular a while back, though didn't he stop making videos? And I seem to recall he and Victor Mullin hated one another too!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#15 (permalink)      11/17/2020 10:41:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
#16 (permalink)      11/18/2020 8:33:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
Been using one firfor nearly a week now and its not shit like that twat vic think it is especially when you use the right size coil and as for airflow it can be a restricted mtl/dl if need be.

its so good i actually have another one coming lol

Edited on 11/18/2020 at 8:35 AM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      11/18/2020 8:53:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
stuartd wrote:

Been using one firfor nearly a week now and its not shit like that twat vic think it is especially when you use the right size coil and as for airflow it can be a restricted mtl/dl if need be.

its so good i actually have another one coming lol

I've got the matte black one in transit. I just wish they released clear airflow caps and drip tips instead of ultem.

Edited on 11/18/2020 at 8:54 AM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      11/18/2020 3:41:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

stuartd wrote:Been using one firfor nearly a week now and its not shit like that twat vic think it is especially when you use the right size coil and as for airflow it can be a restricted mtl/dl if need be. its so good i actually have another one coming lolI've got the matte black one in transit. I just wish they released clear airflow caps and drip tips instead of ultem.

I have the gold one on a rave mini and a matte grey coming soon for a hellfire squonk

Edited on 11/18/2020 at 3:42 PM. Reason:
#19 (permalink)      11/21/2020 12:08:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+3 details

It's a good choice, every airflow style is represented. Great value for dollar ratio.
What does he mean when he says words?
#20 (permalink)      12/25/2020 7:08:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JTL_1976
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos19
I ordered this October 27th. It shipped November 5th, with no updates in tracking since November 25th, when it was "airline receiving"... FOR THE SECOND TIME!!! It is now Christmas day, so it hasn't moved for a month. I made another order October 30th, which also shipped November 5th. That got delivered a week before my Requiem tried to hitch its second plane ride, lol. Ah, the difference between USPS Expedited and US Express ePacket. I've asked FT to look into the tracking, but got the same old "give it more time". I'm about ready to ask for a refund.

I really wish I could add something to the conversation, but I might not get to vape on this until 2022. I see how shallow the deck is, and understand why everybody is squonking with it, especially running the wide open airflow and 810 drip tip. I've got some different plans for this. I have a tiny 18650 24mm mech that this will look cute as sh!t on with the beauty ring. I'm thinking 1.0-1.2 ohm round wire with the thin bore 510 drip tip and MTL airflow. Fully soaked cotton should get me through a 15 minute break at work with a 50/50 12mg juice.

I think Vic has so much vape info running through his head that he's starting to lose it and can't keep anything straight anymore. That review was as hard to watch as Jai Haze's review of Bogan's Ether RTA. Why are people trying to cram coils like that into tiny MTL decks? Speaking of Jai, even he liked this RDA, and he despises Vandy Vape.
#21 (permalink)      1/18/2021 4:43:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanBrew
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
carrion4worm wrote:

Vic is an idiot that thinks the "topside" mods were DNA mods, the Odin series followed Dovpos tradition started with the Topside series...where they released DNA versions in all sizes first, then released the mods with their own chip at a cheaper price...

Remember that? ...and I thought he was a Yihi guy ( there was one Topside with a premium chip, but it was a Yihi not DNA)

And that yihi chip is shit!! No customization options, i know its yihi but doesn't have 90% of the options it should have.. I was highly disappointed for the price I paid..