Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review - Ohh Dear!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/18/2021 4:43:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanBrew
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
carrion4worm wrote:

Vic is an idiot that thinks the "topside" mods were DNA mods, the Odin series followed Dovpos tradition started with the Topside series...where they released DNA versions in all sizes first, then released the mods with their own chip at a cheaper price...

Remember that? ...and I thought he was a Yihi guy ( there was one Topside with a premium chip, but it was a Yihi not DNA)

And that yihi chip is shit!! No customization options, i know its yihi but doesn't have 90% of the options it should have.. I was highly disappointed for the price I paid..

#22 (permalink)      1/18/2021 4:47:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanBrew
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
carrion4worm wrote:

Haven't seen the videos but it looks to suffer from the same problem as QP's Nio. It's a good rda, but too much air...sure, you can close it off, but it's like 3/4s closed.This seems to have options though, watching Mike vapes now. Somewhat like the frustratingly awesome Sichro.

To be honest it's actually quite restrictive, depending on the top cap of course but with the "mtl" cap it can be dialed down to what i consider a true mtl and the other caps are both restrictive dl.. I hope they will sell the top cap inserts separately because I like the airflow of the largest one but like the drip tip of the middle one, if they do sell them I'm gonna get another middle one and bore out the airflow a bit..
I was definitely surprised with this one, when squonking the coil can be completely submerged with no leaking.. Do you use a Jenna RDA?

#23 (permalink)      1/18/2021 6:20:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanBrew
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
That was a painful to watch review by Vic.. The drip tip is not proprietary, it has two 510 drip tips and one 810 and all three are removable and changeable.. If Vic had used a 3mm jig to install his 3mm coil (i think he had a 2.5 or 2mm rod in his jig by the looks of it) he would have found it was dead center, i have had zero issues with coil placement so far, i just keep the coil on the rod and put my thumb over it when I tighten the screws, also a coil with less than 5mm outer diameter fits fine although I'm not sure why anybody would use a coil that size in a 22mm flavour orientated RDA, i have found 3mm id perfect for my style of vaping.. Im not sure what he was meaning about the mtl cap airflow, i find mine perfect for mtl vaping and it is adjustable and I certainly notice a difference when I adjust it, from extremely tight mtl through to a loose mtl..
Its definitely better for squonking imo because the juice wells are tiny, and the coil can be fully submerged before juice leaks out the airflow..
If you are into squonking a restricted direct lung, flavour chasing RDA at medium or high resistance (0.4+ohm) then i definitely suggest giving this one a go..
I usually use a 2x28/37ni80 alien, 3mm id, 5 to 7 wraps and im impressed..