[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Terrible quality and dangerous
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      2/2/2021 8:33:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
Lalli wrote:

The_Masteres wrote:

Any news ?

Nothing so far.

I have contacted seller about the issue of the Arise clones (both ulton and shenray) and have received a reply as follows :

"1/ It is normal that there is a tiny gap if you just check the top cap due to the craft issue. Even the original one has the same issue.
2/ It has no influence on function if you assemble the atomizer well as the inner parts on the top cap is close well on the base which won't cause leaking air issue.

It can be checked by blowing from the drip tip after you assemble the atomizer well"

What I understand is that all clones would have the same issue, as well as the original, and that it would be user error and one have to check that the top cap is closed properly on the base.

I don't know if my understanding of their reply is correct ...

Edited on 2/2/2021 at 8:34 AM. Reason:
#52 (permalink)      2/3/2021 3:41:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 216
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
I don't understand what gap are they referring to with "1/ It is normal that there is a tiny gap if you just check the top cap due to the craft issue. Even the original one has the same issue."?

And if there is only one way to assemble the deck top part, then how do you do it well or unwell?

Edited on 2/3/2021 at 4:28 AM. Reason:
#53 (permalink)      2/3/2021 11:14:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
Lalli wrote:

I don't understand what gap are they referring to with "1/ It is normal that there is a tiny gap if you just check the top cap due to the craft issue. Even the original one has the same issue."?And if there is only one way to assemble the deck top part, then how do you do it well or unwell?

Very difficult to understand Indeed lol

#54 (permalink)      2/3/2021 11:39:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6946
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10340
Squape (clone versions) through all its versions have been problematic due to the way they are constructed with super tight tolerances and convoluted designs.

Most problems in RTA,s can be mitigated with different choices of O rings, but then most rta,s are only put together with thread and O ring.

I really want one of these "Arise style" but have been bitten by them before.

Edited on 2/4/2021 at 2:25 AM. Reason:
#55 (permalink)      3/9/2021 2:36:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 216
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
The_Masteres wrote:

Lalli wrote:
Hmm, in two F place’s FB page was a german customer review of Ulton Arise. Reviewer said that he complained to the seller of air leak from top deck part, and they send him 2 new top parts that were better fit and airflow got much tighter.
So I complained to seller of Shenray if they would have the same policy or perhaps have those tighter fitting top parts for sale. Not holding my breath for getting anything but you never know...

Any news ?

I finally got answer that no extra parts available. Well fuk it I already broke the PSU tank by grabbing it too hard so into bin it goes.

#56 (permalink)      4/21/2021 4:11:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 299
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos148
I never got around to picking up the Arise. Is it still worth getting, guys? Also, it sounds like it has to be the ULTON version and nothing else. Thanks in advance.
#57 (permalink)      5/1/2021 6:46:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
+1 details
Just a Quick update regarding the Shenray arise with extra option air inserts (including the 0.8 air pin) and it is working fine for me, tight draw and nice vape.

I have just tried the 0.8 pin as of today, with the arise mtl drip tip.