shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

voltage output ??? 510 adapter ???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:37:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
I love helping needy vapers like Viking.

Edited on 2/23/2021 at 10:53 PM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#22 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:38:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
hold on...yes, I really love helping needy vapers like Viking

Edited on 2/23/2021 at 10:54 PM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#23 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:40:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
for the record!

Yep, you are still wrong, Viking

Never challenge me, I dont post incorrect bullshit.

A top level chinese manu with a cutting edge chinese chip is gonna handcuff it with a 4 volt vape....idiots, Vaporesso would surely be.

Edited on 2/23/2021 at 10:54 PM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#24 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:56:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61980
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

You, Viking...DJLSB also does these tests, and will tell you on this review to check his earlier review with the same stats...it's really quite simple, and sad...




He does not compare it to the swag 2, he compares it to the TARGET PM80 which does up to 4v

States this at 4;28







So exactly the same chip as the Target PM80 and not the Swag 2 (No boosting capabilities at all).






Maybe it is you that need to do a little more research. 😉


Edited on 2/23/2021 at 11:24 PM. Reason: PM80 not PM60
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#25 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:02:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
viking65 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Why anyone would kudo incorrect info is beyond me.


What do you mean, No one kudosed you for your incorrect info? lol

How about Vaping 360's website?


Where does it say its 8.4v , on Vaping 360 ?


Vaping360 PX80 review



To put a period on this sentence. The maximum output voltage is 9 volts.

You on crack?


Here are the real specs.


Vaporesso Swag PX80 Review

Vaporesso Swag PX80 Specifications

Dimensions: 100 mm x 24 mm x 48 mm

Material: Zinc alloy, PCTG, faux leather

Battery: 18650

Wattage range: 5-80W

Voltage range: 0-4V

Vaping Modes: Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Smart Wattage

E-liquid capacity: 4 ml

It does not go higher than 4v



this means that this mod indeed contains a boost chip


Yeah, no.


It does contain a chip but not the kind you think it does. lol


0.001's insta-fire AXON chip


Wow! After all that hateful thought, you couldn't find time to apologize about what you said about AnniePan? You're a bad person!

Insert idiotic mantra here.
#26 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:03:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
Bad, Bad, Bad,
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#27 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:04:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61980
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

You wrong, Bro? why would you make a racist statement like that here, especially with you knowing about my struggles to leave my former country for freedom?




WTF are you talking about? lol


BTW, why you edit out where you called me a faggot ?

I caught it. lol

carrion4worm wrote:

You wrong, faggot?




When losing an argument always resort to name calling, right?


carrion4worm wrote:

I love helping needy vapers like Viking.




By giving incorrect info?

Yeah, big help you are. SMDH lmao


Edited on 2/23/2021 at 11:07 PM. Reason: SMDH
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#28 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:06:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61980
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Wow! After all that hateful thought, you couldn't find time to apologize about what you said about AnniePan? You're a bad person!




Really now, what did I say? lol


You must be on some strong drugs or drunk?

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#29 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:11:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
I don't expect you to apologize for being wrong. I can tell by the kudos you keep...I don't care about what you said about my sexuality, i'm comfortable with it, at around 8 volts.

p.s. we already know what the onboard voltage settings go to...4 volts. that's irrelevant to OP's question. Pay attention instead of posting out of jealousy or hate.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#30 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:16:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31394
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos61980
+2 details
How many times are you going to edit this post?


carrion4worm wrote:

"You mad, Bro?" why would you make a racist statement like that here, especially with you knowing about my struggles to leave my former country for freedom? You know my bro died because of his skin color...you should be ashamed of yourself, and probably should be banned.





Far different than your original post. lol

carrion4worm wrote:

You wrong, faggot?








Again watch the videos I provided by the person you quoted as being knowledgeable about this mod DJLSB himself.


So are you ready to admit you are wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#31 (permalink)      2/23/2021 11:17:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10857
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16767
+2 details
viking65 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Wow! After all that hateful thought, you couldn't find time to apologize about what you said about AnniePan? You're a bad person!



Really now, what did I say? lol

You must be on some strong drugs or drunk?



Gotta say I have never noticed this wormy person until very recently but a very serious chip on his shoulder.

....