Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Who choose this
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      1/27/2021 6:24:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Hellz yeah, I hate Trump but I love money! While all those losers were sitting home on Govt. money, or protesting, or rioting, I went to work for myself and signed a huge contract in 2020. Yay capitalism!

Lefty, its people like you on both sides that are an embarrassment to the rest of us who realize that worshipping other men gets you nowhere. Break the chains!
What does he mean when he says words?
#52 (permalink)      1/28/2021 1:45:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
carrion4worm wrote:

Hellz yeah, I hate Trump but I love money! While all those losers were sitting home on Govt. money, or protesting, or rioting, I went to work for myself and signed a huge contract in 2020. Yay capitalism!

Lefty, its people like you on both sides that are an embarrassment to the rest of us who realize that worshipping other men gets you nowhere. Break the chains!

I can't decide which dna device i should get? i vape rdl max 45W. please give me advise for 2 or 3 mods i should consider. i have imperia22mm and taifun gt4s 23mm. Thank you so much.

#53 (permalink)      1/28/2021 2:08:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Faisal, it depends on personal taste, but I would look at the Lost Vape Centaurus, or the new Thelema. I have both, but I favor the C-frame battery loading style of the Thelema. I like the Centaurus more looks-wise, due to the wood panels on my version. Both have the latest Evolv chip, uses 18650 cells(2 of them), and is fully customizABLE via Escribe.

The SXK DNA60 mods are nice for lower wattage and shorter battery life. The DNA60 is nowhere close to being as customizable, in fact many modders today still dont even include USB connections. The Alieno(great) and the SLGT(great) both dont even have usb ports...this mod (scud tt) has a usb, but isnt connectable.

I like them all. You really need to pick your favorite, because ALL DNA chips are high quality, which usually means manufacturers try to put it in a decently built mod. If I were you, I'd make sure to get a newer "C" series DNA mod. That way you have Replay and all Evolv's newest features. DNA60 are more of a classic workhorse chip with little customization, comparatively.

Go shop a while...let us know what you fancy! Also, check out ThinkVape's AUXO...I hear it's very well built also.
#54 (permalink)      1/28/2021 7:33:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Faisal, it depends on personal taste, but I would look at the Lost Vape Centaurus, or the new Thelema. I have both, but I favor the C-frame battery loading style of the Thelema. I like the Centaurus more looks-wise, due to the wood panels on my version. Both have the latest Evolv chip, uses 18650 cells(2 of them), and is fully customizABLE via Escribe.

The SXK DNA60 mods are nice for lower wattage and shorter battery life. The DNA60 is nowhere close to being as customizable, in fact many modders today still dont even include USB connections. The Alieno(great) and the SLGT(great) both dont even have usb ports...this mod (scud tt) has a usb, but isnt connectable.

I like them all. You really need to pick your favorite, because ALL DNA chips are high quality, which usually means manufacturers try to put it in a decently built mod. If I were you, I'd make sure to get a newer "C" series DNA mod. That way you have Replay and all Evolv's newest features. DNA60 are more of a classic workhorse chip with little customization, comparatively.

Go shop a while...let us know what you fancy! Also, check out ThinkVape's AUXO...I hear it's very well built also.

Thank you i bought Thelema in silver and green leather

#55 (permalink)      1/28/2021 10:17:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Nice! Enjoy!
#56 (permalink)      3/4/2021 9:54:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
New Aluminum DNA 60 available soon.
Also black aluminum Sevo 70 version.
#57 (permalink)      5/24/2022 10:33:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lanceG
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 125
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos34
analogueman wrote:

Liberal_Lefty wrote:
Some people treat vaping like cars or their penises.
Seriously, who the fuck buys this and brags they dropped 2 bills on it?
NRA Trump voting gay bashing truck driving hard core vapers, that's who.
Or alternatively, they just happen to like the device, with no bragging needed.

Twat!

Amazing just how contradictory lefties are, such as how they club everyone over their heads with the "inclusive" stick, excluding all who dare to have different opinions, or ***gasp***, drive a truck. Always the nastiest people, always so angry and miserable....

Also, the right actually stands up for gay people's rights and accepts them without question, where have you been? It's the far left which seems to be hell bent on destroying the idea of being gay, and women and men for that matter. If sexual dimorphism is just a "social construct", as the far left preach, then none of these no longer exist! If you can simply choose to be gay, a man, or a woman, then these are suddenly meaningless words and concepts. Now that's some serious gay-bashing!