Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

no build deck?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      4/21/2021 3:47:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OppilifVape
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
FrankieS wrote:

Is the capillary tube is sitting flat against the bottom with the o-ring in its place above it?

Yes it is! I’m going slightly mad because for the for the firsts ml all work fine, but when the liquid reach the half of plastic tank the flowing of juice stop! 😅 can’t understand why! I was thinking a vacuum problem, and changed all the orings but didn’t solve the issue

#92 (permalink)      4/22/2021 2:59:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marnk
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Maybe the wick is blocking the juiceflow holes completely? A small gap is needed to let air in to avoid underpressure.

Yes it is! I’m going slightly mad because for the for the firsts ml all work fine, but when the liquid reach the half of plastic tank the flowing of juice stop! 😅 can’t understand why! I was thinking a vacuum problem, and changed all the orings but didn’t solve the issue

#93 (permalink)      4/22/2021 3:30:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OppilifVape
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0

marnk wrote:

Maybe the wick is blocking the juiceflow holes completely? A small gap is needed to let air in to avoid underpressure.

Just tried with less cotton but seems strange that happens only when it have 2ml of juice, your one wick good till the last drop? maybe I got a fault one!
I will let you know if solved with less cotton!
Thank you

#94 (permalink)      4/22/2021 5:12:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OppilifVape
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Even If I use less cotton that barely touch the deck I got the same problem! Yours are working right till the last drop??
#95 (permalink)      4/22/2021 7:58:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 728
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos352
OppilifVape wrote:

…but seems strange that happens only when it have 2ml of juice, your one wick good till the last drop? maybe I got a fault one!
I will let you know if solved with less cotton!
Thank you

I tested the juice volume with 2 different brand Cabeo’s and they both ran nearly all of the juice. It sounds like the capillary action is not working right in your tank, a mechanical problem: something blocking the tube, the capillary tube plate is not sitting flat against the bottom, perhaps an o-ring, a piece of cotton? Or a fault like a wider or uneven capillary tube, a bent tube, a bent raiser plate etc. You may also want to watch a YouTube review too. Sometimes the reviewers who communicate with the manufacturers, indicate useful things about the tank assembly or coil build that may cause problems.

Edited on 4/22/2021 at 8:21 AM. Reason:
#96 (permalink)      4/22/2021 11:37:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5875
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3790
OppilifVape wrote:

Even If I use less cotton that barely touch the deck I got the same problem! Yours are working right till the last drop??

You're not a J Haze fan are ya?

FT trying to keep this under the wire or what? I'd think an atomizer that's drawn this much interest might show up front page.

What do ya have for liquid Oppi? Honey's sweet but it don't wick well ya know.

MTL, RDL or ya going without the plastic air flow ring?

TC circuit, Replay or maybe the hand crank generator out of your parents emergency radio because of some sick insurance plot the butler's going to be taking the rap for?

Complex switch rail two train steam rollin coil ya got going in there Oppi?

In most cases I only have a few drops of liquid left as I set the wattage and vape till the tank is near empty then activate Replay. As long as I don't finger fumble buttons there have been no issues at all.

With longer use wicks, I have noticed the wick seems to get plugged up at somewhere near 150ml to 200ml with sweeter liquids. At the rate of near 50 to 60 ml a day.
Built right mine have been nothing but juice pigs.

And an edit for where's the pics?

Edited on 4/22/2021 at 11:37 AM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#97 (permalink)      4/24/2021 10:25:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
starman112
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 146
  • Reviews 484
  • Kudos69
Received the ulton insert and all the pins from 2 x 0.7mm to 2 x 1.7mm.The insert fit on both versions of the Cabeo this one here and the ulton version.The ulton version of the cabeo definitely has secondly air coming in from somewhere my guess is the top cap.The insert works alot better on the fasttech version,i had to play about with pins as 2 x 0.7mm and 2 x 0.8mm the air made a howling noise.I settled on using the 1 mm pins but with one side of the top cap only.I would say improves the draw slightly for this version but for the ulton version i would avoid
#98 (permalink)      5/21/2021 1:34:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5875
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3790
Mr. Todd
#99 (permalink)      5/22/2021 6:11:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5875
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3790
Technomania wrote:

For those who wouldn't mind spending $18.00 USD for more airflow options on the Cabeo, the 2-place has a supposedly limited run (only one batch) of these available from Ulton:

Nice selection of pins IMO: (0.7mm, 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.1mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm, 1.7mm)

Those little buggers fed me some Crow!

#100 (permalink)      7/10/2021 10:06:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carly24
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos8
Wonder if this is like their V1 or like their V2?
#101 (permalink)      7/17/2021 12:03:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5875
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3790
Mine are V1s yet I have no issues with them.
The listing still says 2ml but when full these hold 5ml.

Get those wicks down into the kidney shapped holes and you can all but vape these things dry.

Edit: Not sure 2 is enough, may have to order more.

Edited on 7/17/2021 at 12:03 AM. Reason: