shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Was listed as Ulton, now it's not Ulton?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:21:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos90
+1 details
Video was a little hard to follow at times with the accent..

And from what I gathered in the thread... The Coppervape and SXK have seal issues and the AFC inserts are loose?? I know the original had loose inserts too..

So which came out better of the two.. ? Coppervape right? That's what its sounding like in the video...

I ordered the Coppervape luckily... I would have went with Ulton, but didn't want to keep waiting.. I figure Coppervape had the best rated OG Sky, so why not stick with it.. SXK, though decent, make so many products all at once.. They may not have the time n effort o perfect it. The extra insert and ultem spare helped sway my decision too.

I wish there was a strong American clone reviewer, who tests all the clones, guilt free.. It's lame how nobody will openly use and review them..
#32 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:22:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos90
+1 details
Oh, and thanks for the insight on the Link'd DJ.. That leads me to believe they will definitely be cheaper once all the main vendors have stock of em..

Edit: ah,, never mind...aside from the peek insulator.., the SXK one apparently looks like the better made one of the two... Wonder how the no name version went..did we ever find out who actually makes that one..? ..like Vapeasy or Vanwu?

Edited on 4/25/2021 at 8:34 AM. Reason:
#33 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:30:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos20
+1 details
I would suggest not buying any of them, coppervape's AFC is looser than SXK's

Yep sorry about my accent, not really good at ENG, especailly I've no script on doing the vid :X.

Youtubers rarely review these clones, thats kind of shame.

I 'll suggest you get other version though, but if you like engraving, SXK's laser engraving is pretty good.

Edited on 4/25/2021 at 8:31 AM. Reason:
#34 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:39:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
@vashcorler Your English is fine, it's easy to understand what you're saying or trying to say.

@tony yeah the price is too high for a clone. I'm happy with the few rba's and bridges I have so this one doesn't interest me.

The Ulton Skyline R version was only twenty bucks and usually the quality of Ulton clones are better than other cloners imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#35 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:43:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos90

@vashcorler

Oh, hey.. So that was your video..!!?? No, its no worry! Thank You for even making it! Its not like I go around speaking a second or third language.. I was in Honors Spanish in high school, took it all 4 years, graduated with a A ... And still I forgot most of it.. So as an American, I have no room to criticize someone's second language, lol..

Anyway,

Other version..? Meaning Ulton or the 'no name'..?

Unfortunately, I didn't wait, and bought the Coppervape version a week or two ago .. And I definitely won't be buying another at this point... There's too many other fish to fry in the sea of vape gear.. Hahaha.. Ill just work with what I get... If loose inserts are the worst of it.. Then so be it..
As long as they stay put once I have top on and vape it..

Edited on 4/25/2021 at 8:48 AM. Reason:
#36 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:46:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos90
And for DJ..,

I thought you didn't 'do' Billet Box stuff!??? Lol..

Starting to come around now then..? ; )
#37 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:50:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos20
Bro, since I haven't got my Ulton I can not sure if its better :X
but as some info that I've got, I know Ulton have re fix their AFC disks, but

Since I don't have the atty in hand, I can not tell you so sure.
You can see Shenray and Ulton version on youtube, it looks like their AFC is okay.

About the No Name version, I've only see it selling on local vape store.
It probably will going to use different name for selling on FT or elsewhere.

Or maybe Shenray is the no name version,
but I kind of doubt it, since the package is different from what I know.
#38 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:52:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Tony215 wrote:

And for DJ..,

I thought you didn't 'do' Billet Box stuff!??? Lol..

Starting to come around now then..? ; )

I have a Supbox and my BIL's unwanted Abyss AIO. Already owned a BB and a Bantam Box in the past.

#39 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:53:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos90
Word.. Yea I can get down with a ShenRay product..Lol

Thanks again..
#40 (permalink)      4/25/2021 8:57:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
When it comes to clones I always buy Ulton first, then YFTK, SXK, then whatever's left of the same item.

The YTFK Skyline R clone looks better than the Coppervape, SXK, ShenRay and no name clones.
#41 (permalink)      4/25/2021 9:05:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3584
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos2252
I've ordered the "no name" Wejoy RDL version this morning, along with a few tidbits, just so I will have two to compare. Wejoy makes solid 1 to 1 clones, and I'm convinced they make atties for some "popular" clone brands, though I can't be 100% sure. When a company only releases a few projects each year, it's a good bet they are farming out their machining. Who, you ask? Well, i cant be sure, because I don't speak Chinese, but I'd bet Coppervape, Shenray and Vapeasy do it regularly the past few years. Probably YFTK as well...

Why, you ask? Money. Owning, maintaining, and employing a modern machine shop is very, veery expensive. Much simpler to buy unbranded products from Wejoy or another big mmanufacturer.

Anyway,I'll have the SXK and Wejoytech versions. It seems we will have a good representation from all the brands here, so please share when yours comes. So far it seems the only real issue is those expecting a .08mm vape may end up with a .09 or 1.0mm, maybe. That definitely won't affect me, lol. The largest airflow will be installed, and it will stay that way, most likely.

Edited on 4/25/2021 at 10:20 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?