shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

My review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/22/2021 2:02:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Member
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
+1 details
I have only had two inserts in, 1mm was pre- installed and I replaced it with 0.8mm.
I don’t like any looser draw so had no reason to try the others.
Both were tight fit but not hard to install or take out.
#12 (permalink)      5/22/2021 12:02:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
Member
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos20
+1 details
Lalli wrote:

I have only had two inserts in, 1mm was pre- installed and I replaced it ..


I ve measured depth of every disks. Some disk is bigger than it should be. I think these disks have different depth of it. I got all 8 disks, some of them are really tight, some are relatively loose. Maybe becuz mine is first batch cuz my sn is 0133. Ulton maybe doing more fix on later batch?
1.2 AFC is crazily tight. Nearly impossible to install and remove it even with a tool. That kind of force you'd need a hammer to push it in. I guess mine happend to have the defect, or maybe the deck can not fit all 8 disks? Only dl /mtl or default afc can fit, else are not able to fit I guess? Would like to see if anyone can test all 8 disks.

url=/forums/-/t/3132646?3132646]djvillan wrote[/url]:

I recently received......


Kind of curious about Sir djvillan's attt. Is it have same issue on different afcs?I really getting tired of buying the same atty, this is probably my last skyline R


Edited on 5/22/2021 at 12:07 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      5/22/2021 3:46:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
I have the first batch RDL version and the additional MTL air disks. I've tried all of the air disks and the only one that is a little difficult to install is the 0.8mm MTL air disk, but I'll never use it as I'm a rdl/loose mtl guy. None of the other seven air disks are loose or tight to fit in.

You should be able to sand the tight fitting ones down to make them fit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#14 (permalink)      5/23/2021 3:37:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
Member
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos20
djvillan, thanks. I d probably try that.
#15 (permalink)      5/28/2021 5:19:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Member
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
I'm having issues with my deck getting stuck. Theres only 510 pin to grab it when turning so it can get pretty difficult.
It was turning perfectly fine but then suddenly it was like deck and tank were welded together. But I got it to open after a long struggle.
#16 (permalink)      6/8/2021 9:10:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
Lalli wrote:

I'm having issues with my deck getting stuck. Theres only 510 pin to grab it when turning so it can get pretty difficult.
It was turning perfectly fine but then suddenly it was like deck and tank were welded together. But I got it to open after a long struggle.

Push down on the tank when wanting to separate the tank from the base. Keep the parts clean. Lube up the o-rings before putting them back together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#17 (permalink)      6/10/2021 12:14:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Member
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
djvillan wrote:

Lalli wrote:
I'm having issues with my deck getting stuck. Theres only 510 pin to grab it when turning so it can get pretty difficult.
It was turning perfectly fine but then suddenly it was like deck and tank were welded together. But I got it to open after a long struggle.Push down on the tank when wanting to separate the tank from the base. Keep the parts clean. Lube up the o-rings before putting them back together.



Hello, Dude is this best rdl rta right now? i already own sxk imperia and wants another rta for rdl only.

#18 (permalink)      6/10/2021 12:43:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
FaisalAlroqi wrote:

Hello, Dude is this best rdl rta right now? i already own sxk imperia and wants another rta for rdl only.

Yes but be aware that some clones have issues as stated here and in other Skyline R threads. I have the Ulton clone and mine has no issues.


Edited on 6/10/2021 at 12:44 AM. Reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#19 (permalink)      6/10/2021 12:44:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Member
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

FaisalAlroqi wrote:
Hello, Dude is this best rdl rta right now? i already own sxk imperia and wants another rta for rdl only.Yes but beware some clones have issues as stated here and in other Skyline R threads. I have the Ulton clone and mine has no issues.



I see. Thank you.

#20 (permalink)      6/25/2021 2:17:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Member
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
djvillan wrote:

Lalli wrote:
I'm having issues with my deck getting stuck. Theres only 510 pin to grab it when turning so it can get pretty difficult.
It was turning perfectly fine but then suddenly it was like deck and tank were welded together. But I got it to open after a long struggle.Push down on the tank when wanting to separate the tank from the base. Keep the parts clean. Lube up the o-rings before putting them back together.



I have done all that but the deck still wants to get stuck. Today second glass broke in my hand when I accidentally grabbed it too hard when trying to separate the deck. I think I’ll put this one back to the box untill we get stronger glasses.
Shame because it’s a solid vape.

#21 (permalink)      6/25/2021 2:43:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
The o-ring on the deck is 21mm x 18mm x 1.5mm.

Use 21mm x 19mm x 1mm sized o-rings SKU 9650592 and that will make it much easier to remove the tank from the deck without it getting stuck or leaking when it's put back on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU