Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

A Few Good Vapes?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/22/2021 2:36:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Wylie wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:Wylie wrote:carrion4worm wrote:A 4s means, basically 4 cells. 3s? 3 Cells. multiplying the advertised mah by it's "S" designation is how we've done this for yearsNo soup, or calculator needed.Show me how you calculate the battery energy than, with your "6400 mah".Herehttps://how-to-calculate-energy.com/examples/battery.html


What do you want to know? Are you being serious or trolling again? This is a DNA 250c with a 4s LIPO. It has to be charged via usb. I has roughly 6400 mah, basically making this a mid-sized lipo mod. It is VERY affordable, though the lipo is a cheaper variety than JDMods, or Nasy, or Phoenix, or Boxer use. I only own two lipo mods, as they are usually quite large, as Lipos are big. Now that we have 5000 mah 21700s that handle 20 amps, Lipos have serious competition.

But don't trust me, of course. Just contact any of the above builders for latest brands and availability of different size cells. I'm not trying to re-write a book that's already written, Wylie. I know how far 6400 mah goes....I used lots of dual cell mods with 3000 mah cells (so, 6000 mah) like 30Q and LG HG2. I'll never use this mod over 100 watts, and it will hold some of my big rtas. Again, the price is great - which is the biggest reason to buy this. The chip and battery alone are pushing 120.00!

What does he mean when he says words?
#32 (permalink)      5/22/2021 2:48:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
carrion4worm wrote:

Wylie wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:Wylie wrote:carrion4worm wrote:A 4s means, basically 4 cells. 3s? 3 Cells. multiplying the advertised mah by it's "S" designation is how we've done this for yearsNo soup, or calculator needed.Show me how you calculate the battery energy than, with your "6400 mah".Herehttps://how-to-calculate-energy.com/examples/battery.html
What do you want to know? Are you being serious or trolling again? This is a DNA 250c with a 4s LIPO. It has to be charged via usb. I has roughly 6400 mah, basically making this a mid-sized lipo mod. It is VERY affordable, though the lipo is a cheaper variety than JDMods, or Nasy, or Phoenix, or Boxer use. I only own two lipo mods, as they are usually quite large, as Lipos are big. Now that we have 5000 mah 21700s that handle 20 amps, Lipos have serious competition.

But don't trust me, of course. Just contact any of the above builders for latest brands and availability of different size cells. I'm not trying to re-write a book that's already written, Wylie. I know how far 6400 mah goes....I used lots of dual cell mods with 3000 mah cells (so, 6000 mah) like 30Q and LG HG2. I'll never use this mod over 100 watts, and it will hold some of my big rtas. Again, the price is great - which is the biggest reason to buy this. The chip and battery alone are pushing 120.00!


Been catfishin lately?
You're hopeless.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#33 (permalink)      5/22/2021 2:57:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Hopeless at understanding you? Yes please!!! I don't think you know what "cat-fishing" means in the context you're trying to use it....but then again, I've always been a "poser" at English!
What does he mean when he says words?
#34 (permalink)      5/22/2021 3:06:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
carrion4worm wrote:

Hopeless at understanding you? Yes please!!! I don't think you know what "cat-fishing" means in the context you're trying to use it....but then again, I've always been a "poser" at English!


Still waiting.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#35 (permalink)      5/22/2021 3:17:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
If it's not about this mod I don't care, Wylie. This is a vape forum, and I don't click on random links by anyone. If you can't speak, I can't help you....besides, I've given you all the info I have, the mod isn't out yet.
What does he mean when he says words?
#36 (permalink)      5/22/2021 3:25:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
carrion4worm wrote:

If it's not about this mod I don't care, Wylie. This is a vape forum, and I don't click on random links by anyone. If you can't speak, I can't help you....besides, I've given you all the info I have, the mod isn't out yet.


The 6400 mah claim was yours, not mine. You brought it up in this forum about this mod.

I'd like clarification as to your 6400 mah claim because you're not making any sense.


Edited on 5/22/2021 at 3:27 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#37 (permalink)      5/22/2021 4:58:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
it's a 4s, multiply x 4....if it was 3s, you'd multiply by 3. It's pretty basic knowledge in those circles, ask around if you don't believe me. You are always trying, rarely succeeding... I don't make things up, might as well come to terms with that, Wylie....I'm completely against false info getting out...

But as I said, It's common info in lipo mod circles. That's where I got it from...you'll see when you double check me on Facebook, or one of those modders' e-mails

Edited on 5/22/2021 at 4:58 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#38 (permalink)      5/22/2021 5:46:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

it's a 4s, multiply x 4....if it was 3s, you'd multiply by 3. It's pretty basic knowledge in those circles, ask around if you don't believe me. You are always trying, rarely succeeding... I don't make things up, might as well come to terms with that, Wylie....I'm completely against false info getting out...But as I said, It's common info in lipo mod circles. That's where I got it from...you'll see when you double check me on Facebook, or one of those modders' e-mails



Facebook, that figures!
Quit spreading the false information you're picking up on Facebook, please!
I've seen you're registered on Evolvs forum, you'd do a lot better getting your information there!

Still waiting for the numbers that explain your 6400 mAh claim.

Edit: Please prove me wrong if you can!


Edited on 5/22/2021 at 6:13 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#39 (permalink)      5/22/2021 6:19:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8749
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31385
+2 details
Wylie wrote:

Still waiting for the numbers that explain your 6400 mAh claim.


Not to butt in, because I honestly barely know anything about batteries. But, when I read this:

dwcraig1 wrote:

To compare convert mAh to Watt hours, it is 23.68 Wh. A Samsung 40T (4000 mAh) 21700 has 14.8 Wh



...and then do the math... 23.68/14.8 X 4000, I get to exactly 6400 mah. What am I missing?

#40 (permalink)      5/22/2021 6:25:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Ya know Wylie, I bow to your great intelligence! Of course it's a 400 watt dna mod with a 1600 mah Trustfire battery shoved in it....happy now?

We've been doing this for years, you obviously haven't....still doesn't mean you've got to act like an ass all the time. You often brag about vaping at 20 watts or whatever....SO why does it hurt you so bad to not know about the custom lipo scene? You don't understand because you have no experience, and in the real world, experience is the true knowledge...remember that every time you say "NO" to something. That's experience, or knowledge, that you'll never have. So, to not be ignorant, you take others' word for it, one way, or another.

So, buy one, or learn second hand. You're fucking annoying.
What does he mean when he says words?
#41 (permalink)      5/22/2021 6:55:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
+1 details
Oh fuck me, and you too worm food!

Nice job winny

42 and I'm stickin to it!

Edited on 5/22/2021 at 6:57 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!