Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

A Few Good Vapes?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      5/24/2021 9:29:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
carrion4worm wrote:

...At least the thread has gotten back to reality



Not at 6400mAh it hasn't!

Edit:
Your C rating would deminish with your calc in turn lowering the capacity/mAh value of each cell or as a whole pack.
Without derating the C rating you're looking at the equivent of a battery pack capable in calculation of 192 amps for 2 minutes. Not happenin!


And a little something for you to kick around should you care to. Soon after Vaporshark started farming out the building/manufacturing to China they went under. I believe they weren't so straight forward with this fact.


Edited on 5/24/2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#82 (permalink)      5/25/2021 2:19:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Hush, silly old fart. Owners know what's up, the only one who's still spitting in the wind is you. You'll notice not one single actual owner of a lipo has agreed with you. I thought I had put my answer in the simplest terms possible. Also of note, on page one are correct answers by other users, I think DJ answered a few posts after mine. Weird that we had the same answer, BEFORE you stuck your Chilton's manual in the discussion. Stop trying to apply science that's not needed, and you don't understand in the first place.

as you said "it's all in your head". there is no 42, no 192, no 2 minutes of anything...

and why, why, why, is it so hard to imagine a GIGANTIC, 400 WATT CAPABLE DNA 250C putting out a "paltry" 6400 mah? Huh?

two 40 t cells are better. Two LG Browns 18650s manage 6000 mah. But lets leave Common sense out of this, because it's not that "common".

Every time you are proven wrong you just call names and try to change your argument. The math has been done, repeatedly, after you urged it, because it was better, remember? That's the thing about math, you can't rearrange it to suit you.

Shut up, calm down, and do the math yourself...isn't it weird that it will ALWAYS give you the same answer.

Claims "science", but can't use it....lol, who needs a degree in electrionics, besides (obviously) you? You'd flunk out in a week.

...and, two pages back, you admitted you were wrong, and "apologized"...so, twist and turn as the wind blows....

Edited on 5/25/2021 at 3:16 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#83 (permalink)      5/25/2021 5:14:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+1 details
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#84 (permalink)      5/25/2021 5:53:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
+1 details
This is 4S li-po pack at only 5000mAh and it's 7 inches long!

Venom Fly 30C 4S 5000mAh 14.8V LiPo Battery with UNI 2.0 Plug (XT60/Deans/EC3) - Compare to E-flite EFLB50004S30

30c X 1.6 Ah = 48 amps cont discharge

30c x 6.4 Ah = 192 amps cont discharge, 144 amps difference dumb ass!

Bullshit Chinese site timed out on my first post so I made it simple for you, just like you need it evidently!

Not meant for you Vic.

Edited on 5/25/2021 at 6:47 AM. Reason: fucking blurry eyes and calculators!
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#85 (permalink)      5/25/2021 7:04:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
carrion4worm wrote:

Hush, silly old fart. Owners know what's up, the only one who's still spitting in the wind is you. You'll notice not one single actual owner of a lipo has agreed with you. I thought I had put my answer in the simplest terms possible. Also of note, on page one are correct answers by other users, I think DJ answered a few posts after mine. Weird that we had the same answer, BEFORE you stuck your Chilton's manual in the discussion. Stop trying to apply science that's not needed, and you don't understand in the first place. as you said "it's all in your head". there is no 42, no 192, no 2 minutes of anything...and why, why, why, is it so hard to imagine a GIGANTIC, 400 WATT CAPABLE DNA 250C putting out a "paltry" 6400 mah? Huh?two 40 t cells are better. Two LG Browns 18650s manage 6000 mah. But lets leave Common sense out of this, because it's not that "common".Every time you are proven wrong you just call names and try to change your argument. The math has been done, repeatedly, after you urged it, because it was better, remember? That's the thing about math, you can't rearrange it to suit you.Shut up, calm down, and do the math yourself...isn't it weird that it will ALWAYS give you the same answer.Claims "science", but can't use it....lol, who needs a degree in electrionics, besides (obviously) you? You'd flunk out in a week....and, two pages back, you admitted you were wrong, and "apologized"...so, twist and turn as the wind blows....



Just so you don't miss my post above! Come on! Come back at me with some of this math you think you may know!

Fullymax cells still suck! Might as well throw a battery sled in and a couple 21700s, don't forget your sensing wires, soldering iron, solder and hot glue! At least you might get a couple 21700s in this one, who needs 400 watts anyway, or the efficiency of 14.8 volts. Probably going to want a screwdriver for battery changes just like years ago!

Oh such a good deal, oh and look they have more Fullyshit lipos you can waste your money on should you be foolish enough!

Trust me, you'd be better off with a couple 21700s and a screwdriver!


Edited on 5/25/2021 at 8:58 AM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#86 (permalink)      5/26/2021 8:07:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+2 details
I know this thread is supposed to be about battery life, but when it really comes down to it ... who gives a fuck ??? 400 watts ... I couldn't care less !!! Can we shift this conversation to the Titan sized elephant in the room, and address the GOD Damned Aesthetics of this thing ??? For crying out loud, it looks like it was designed by a high school gym coach !!! Why would anybody with eyes that can see and fingers that can feel, take more than a glance before dismissing ... when They can get a "Thelema" DNA250C right here on June 2nd with a 15% discount for $101.15 ???



And



Personally, I like the Black & Blue version, but ... Desert Fox and Oasis Oriental catch My eye as well.
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#87 (permalink)      5/26/2021 9:34:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31407
+2 details
VicViking wrote:

... who gives a fuck ??? 400 watts ... I couldn't care less


Lol, exactly.

I just hope it changes watts in increments, for those who find 378W too cold and 379W just too warm of a vape.

#88 (permalink)      5/26/2021 9:44:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
VicViking wrote:

I know this thread is supposed to be about battery life, but when it really comes down to it ... who gives a fuck ??? 400 watts ... I couldn't care less !!! Can we shift this conversation to the Titan sized elephant in the room, and address the GOD Damned Aesthetics of this thing ??? For crying out loud, it looks like it was designed by a high school gym coach !!! Why would anybody with eyes that can see and fingers that can feel, take more than a glance before dismissing ... when They can get a "Thelema" DNA250C right here on June 2nd with a 15% discount for $101.15 ???



And



Personally, I like the Black & Blue version, but ... Desert Fox and Oasis Oriental catch My eye as well.



Or if you don't need a DNA 250c board a Aegis L200 SKU 9739933 would be an equally good choice.

#89 (permalink)      5/26/2021 11:38:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Those cells above, the p26a molicells, are 3.50 each right now at 18650 battery store. Get em quick! I think the sale lasts two more days.

Edited on 5/26/2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#90 (permalink)      5/26/2021 12:55:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2247
carrion4worm wrote:

I'm ordering today, because the price will definitely go up in the next couple weeks. Other sellers are at 200.00 today.


FT must have heard you... now at two hundred notes a piece!

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#91 (permalink)      5/26/2021 4:07:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
VicViking wrote:

Can we shift this conversation to the Titan sized elephant in the room



More than one Pachyderm in this picture! Tune your squinties to the size of the output conductors, minimum spec for the 250C is 14AWG, just not looking it!

It may be a stretch but that 510 may be suspect as well.

Always keep your ear to the ground!