Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
25-pack

Are V.V coils any good? Why 6 wraps?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#311 (permalink)      8/12/2021 10:52:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
If you were smart, you wouldn't ask so many damn questions. Even better, I'd understand what you are talking about. Right now I do not.

Time for boys to move on, knock the chip off your shoulder. Again, you are welcome to do what you want, but grudge or not other people deserve proper answers, not obfuscation behind anger.

If you have a question. I will try to answer it, like I would for anyone else
What does he mean when he says words?
#312 (permalink)      8/12/2021 11:52:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

If you have a question. I will try to answer it

Cool ... how long until crispy starts whinging about these actually being 4.5 wraps instead of the advertised 5, and completely glossing over that they started out as 6 ???

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#313 (permalink)      8/12/2021 12:34:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
VicViking wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
If you have a question. I will try to answer itCool ... how long until crispy starts whinging about these actually being 4.5 wraps instead of the advertised 5, and completely glossing over that they started out as 6 ???

Never - the listing has changed, originally it was 6 wrap 0.23 ohm for 5 packs of 10, now it appears to be 5 packs of 5 coils. That's possibly a listing balls up or Vandy has changed the specs - who knows?

I won't ever whinge ever about these being listed as 5 wraps as that is what coils with 4 and a half full turns are commonly referred as (if you're confused by that the word 'turn' is commonly used to describe how many loops are used - i.e. in seamanship you may put a certain number of turns on a rope when berthing). I don't know why you believe I would have a problem with commonly used terminology, and I don't really care.

#314 (permalink)      8/12/2021 12:42:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
carrion4worm wrote:

If you were smart, you wouldn't ask so many damn questions. Even better, I'd understand what you are talking about. Right now I do not.

Time for boys to move on, knock the chip off your shoulder. Again, you are welcome to do what you want, but grudge or not other people deserve proper answers, not obfuscation behind anger.

If you have a question. I will try to answer it, like I would for anyone else

Excellent. In the spirit of you trying to answer questions, if asked.

Why did your first post in this thread state in the first sentence "if you add or remove wraps from a premade coil" and you subsequently attempted to ridicule me for stating you can use the excess leg length to add a wrap to a premade coil".

Try to surprise me - and actually answer this specific question.

#315 (permalink)      8/12/2021 1:16:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
It states whatever it states. We all know where that went. I don't have time to rehash it...the rules are stated many times. Piddly stuff is what you need to get over, so spit it out or move on. There is no question as to my stance in all 22 pages.

Thank you.

Edited on 8/12/2021 at 1:18 PM. Reason:
#316 (permalink)      8/12/2021 1:42:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
So you've decided not to attempt to answer once again.

There is a BIG question about your stance on this as you stated it is possible in your first post, then subsequently claimed it was impossible.

I wasn't surprised you lied about answering any question asked, it's your level.
#317 (permalink)      8/12/2021 4:19:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

It states whatever it states. We all know where that went. I don't have time to rehash it...the rules are stated many times. Piddly stuff is what you need to get over, so spit it out or move on. There is no question as to my stance in all 22 pages.Thank you.

#318 (permalink)      8/12/2021 4:23:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

So you've decided not to attempt to answer once again.

There is a BIG question about your stance on this as you stated it is possible in your first post, then subsequently claimed it was impossible.

I wasn't surprised you lied about answering any question asked, it's your level.

#319 (permalink)      8/12/2021 5:19:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
carrion4worm wrote:

It states whatever it states. We all know where that went. I don't have time to rehash it...the rules are stated many times. Piddly stuff is what you need to get over, so spit it out or move on. There is no question as to my stance in all 22 pages.Thank you.

No cartman - unfortunately your "stance" stated two completely opposing things. And when questioned - you did your usual and blustered.

You don't have time to rehash it - but you take time to reply and still avoid the same question. You made yourself look a dick, as usual.

#320 (permalink)      8/12/2021 6:10:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
+1 details
VicViking wrote:
All the shit in boldface ...

carrion4worm wrote:

If you have a question. I will try to answer it

Cool ... how long until crispy starts whinging about these actually being 4.5 wraps instead of the advertised 5, and completely glossing over that they started out as 6 ???

Crispycritters wrote:

Never - I won't ever whinge ever about these being listed as 5 wraps as that is what coils with 4 and a half full turns are commonly referred as. I don't know why you believe I would have a problem with commonly used terminology, and I don't really care

At which point I was like "Son-Ah-Da-Bitch", and immediately grabbed My Sherlock Holmes Hat & Magnifying Glass, only to find this at the bottom of page 3 ...

TY4LOL wrote:

but those pictured are only 5 1/2
one leg comes from the bottom and one from the top

FUCK !!!

Edited on 8/12/2021 at 6:20 PM. Reason: Ooopps ...
#321 (permalink)      8/13/2021 1:39:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
fucking idiot of the year. Just dense at levels unseen before. excellent analogy by Vic.

How about this, Crispy...

no more questions. You can't read well, possibly...

you can't glean context, definitely.

If i stated something that confused you, im not surprised, lol, but I am not aware of any confusion, except yours.