Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
25-pack

Are V.V coils any good? Why 6 wraps?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:28:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

People want to argue instead of learn. That's what happened. Most of it is just "hating" on me, because I answer user questions, post detailed reviews, and have the mod that they have drooled over for years.

My success and experience is no reason to hate. If you aren't a real vaper, just go.

Next carrion4worm will be arguing and claiming to be the next Jai Haze.

Edited on 7/28/2021 at 9:30 AM. Reason:
#62 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:32:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Nope, DJ, just trying to educate you. Nothing else. The only "drama" is not believing me.

EDIT: I know you were the first to post that incorrect info on page 1, that started all this...I do hope you truly understand how, and why, you are wrong. As I mentioned much earlier, don't feel bad, as you can plainly see from this thread, about 70% of the users don't understand basic resistance science.

Edited on 7/28/2021 at 9:39 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#63 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:43:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Nope, DJ, just trying to educate you. Nothing else. The only "drama" is not believing me.

I and others here don't need educating or drool over your mods.

Sometimes you're right about some things, sometimes you're not. The problem is you always have to be a dick about it regardless. You really need to brush up on your interpersonal skills and learn how to communicate in a non confrontational manner.

#64 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:51:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

EDIT: I know you were the first to post that incorrect info on page 1, that started all this...I do hope you truly understand how, and why, you are wrong. As I mentioned much earlier, don't feel bad, as you can plainly see from this thread, about 70% of the users don't understand basic resistance science.

djvillan wrote:

They're as good as the Coilology coils. Snap them up while you can before they change the price. Look like 3mm i.d. coils but if they're 2.5mm i.d. you can stick a 3mm rod to turn them into 3mm i.d. coils. Remove one wrap and resistance will lower to 0.19-0.2 ohms.

Nothing in my post is wrong. You're confused.

#65 (permalink)      7/28/2021 9:59:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Yes, it is. Spot the error. Let's see if you've really been paying attention, or as suspected, just another hater trying to attack me personally...

Now, DJ....where is your mistake in your post above? You need to ADD one specific piece of info....
#66 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:03:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

just another hater trying to attack me personally...

#67 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:11:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Yes, it is. Spot the error. Let's see if you've really been paying attention

Now, DJ....where is your mistake in your post above? You need to ADD one specific piece of info....

#68 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:20:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Yes, it is. Spot the error. Let's see if you've really been paying attention, or as suspected, just another hater trying to attack me personally...

You're right. I forgot to add that you're an idiot. Thanks for the heads up.

#69 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:23:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
HINT: removing a wrap by hand will never change the resistance. Not even a swift karate chop.

Only REMOVING metal, by cutting the length, will change resistance. Please, read this thread, and learn. the case is already closed, so please don't argue a losing point, like others have done. You WILL feel silly when you finally "Get it."
#70 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:23:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
HINT: removing a wrap by hand will never change the resistance. Not even a swift karate chop.

Only REMOVING metal, by cutting the length, will change resistance. Please, read this thread, and learn. the case is already closed, so please don't argue a losing point, like others have done. You WILL feel silly when you finally "Get it."
#71 (permalink)      7/28/2021 10:33:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
+5 details
carrion4worm wrote:

The whole point of this discussion is what will the resistance be WHEN FITTED in a number of configurations that will change resistance.

Please just stop confirming to everyone what a dick you are when in any form of confrontation, we already know.