Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Stupid price from the manufacturer!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/4/2022 5:41:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
m_a_x
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 426
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos203
+1 details
Definetly these days are gone :D
https://youtu.be/41cOOfjl2NI
#12 (permalink)      2/4/2022 7:28:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Imagine if FT listed the 'stab wood' versions at just under $200. You'd probably have a heart attack.
#13 (permalink)      2/5/2022 8:39:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
Vape696969 wrote:

Neither here on fasttech there’s not a lot of reviews anymore about vape products compared to before. Some famous rta now get only one review! I never wrote a lot - my bad - but I miss reading people comments. Do people vape less? Or is it simply the pods that took all the market and nobody rebuild anymore?

I am writing this while puffing some N.E.T. from cigars on an Sxk alpha rta.
On the Stratum Balance style:) The famous chip at the bottom so I don’t get blind, only my neighbours!

If you write a review that isn't saying how great a product is here, they take a year to publish it allot of the time, if they do at all. You can write to disguise how unsatisfied with the product, but that seems pointless to me. Basically if you don't like a product your better off leaving a post about how it is shit, instead of a review.

As far as this one is concerned, everything is on clearance sale eventually. If your willing to risk waiting for that and potentially not getting it at all, then just continue to wait. Or shop around, and look for the best price, and then potentially lose any savings on shipping.

"I like the form of it and the sobriety of the design" I liked that you said the sobriety of design, I am going to steal that expression. They come out with allot of dumb looking mods, some times you have to pay more for less LED lights, and fake carbon fiber, it's funny that the market is like that, but it is what it is.

#14 (permalink)      2/7/2022 9:37:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hi Vape696969,

I have informed our related department to verify the price with the supplier and will get back to you as soon as we can. Although not always possible, FastTech is willing to match, or even, beat other's prices. When price match is completed, the price on the product page will be updated.
#15 (permalink)      2/8/2022 2:46:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Eternal Spline's musings on FT reviews are not true. Reviews, REAL reviews are posted within a day or two, usually.
Angry, "I didn't get what I wanted/ The product is faulty" 1 star unrealistic reviews are usually handled by CS first, to see what the real problem is, before posting an incomplete, possibly unwarranted overly negative review. That's good customer service - they want happy(or at least satisfied) customers, not angry reviews where no attempt at reconciliation has been made.

As far as the price of this High-End reproduction mod, look at the situation logically...if you built a near identical copy of an expensive product, you would charge less than the authentic, but more than the average "generic" mainstream products of a similar design, which is what we have here. The price is fair, IF the fit/finish is up to snuff - I can't say...but basically, you're paying a few more dollars because copyright/ design infringement is a tricky business...it's the reasdn why large vendors/companies shy away from cloned products in general.
What does he mean when he says words?
#16 (permalink)      2/8/2022 5:46:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape696969
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos38
I don’t blame fasttech. They’re only the distributor. & They are always good with customer service.
I just think that 5avape is pretentious with their price point.
I remember the YFTK clone of the SVA bf with DNA 75 for 90$: that was a good deal and a well made mod.
I remember the 5avape stratum clone with yihi chip at 150$: that was excessive and a crapy-mushy mod.

I don’t use those anymore but my 5avape stratum balance is still good and cost 45$, honest price I think.

I also buy originals: sometimes it’s worth it, sometimes not.
#17 (permalink)      2/8/2022 8:07:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
The most negative review you could possible write is no less real than the most positive review you could write. Think about a dangerous product in the hands of a new vapor, it came from the vendor as basically a pipe bomb just add battery, are you going to gush about the paint and give it 2.5 stars?
#18 (permalink)      2/8/2022 9:08:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
EternalSpline wrote:

The most negative review you could possible write is no less real than the most positive review you could write. Think about a dangerous product in the hands of a new vapor, it came from the vendor as basically a pipe bomb just add battery, are you going to gush about the paint and give it 2.5 stars?

I guess when you write one, you'll find out. After all, things change in 5+ years, when you last wrote one...correct?

Besides, the review system isn't about pipe bombs/ new users...it's about legitimate problems with manufacturing or operation, not learning Ohm's law/ vape safety...that is assumed when a user buys a mech, and does not factor in to legitimate reviews.

#19 (permalink)      2/8/2022 9:20:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Vape696969 wrote:

I remember the 5avape stratum clone with yihi chip at 150$: that was excessive and a crapy-mushy mod.

This one? It's excellent, and as good as the 450.00 original. The only issues are YIHI chip issues, which are well documented...but I never knew it was a 5aVape clone, though it could well be... my third favorite non-squonk mod of 2021, and well worth the 119.00 I paid at a popular vendor.

I actually hope for a second batch, as I missed the juma version.

#20 (permalink)      2/8/2022 10:07:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape696969
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 79
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos38
I admit, I was maybe a little bit hard towards the yihi stratum’s style. Because mine stopped working and I hated the fire button. My bad feelings came from my personal bad experience with the mod. I did like the form factor a lot but maybe a little slippery and sloppy.
And the other famous shop did not refund me. I don’t personally like Yihi and I don’t know if it was a faulty chip or bad soldering but it was my first and last.
I had a bad experience with an original Stratum also, yeah lucky guy. But Stratum refunded me.
By the way I don’t think Stratum still use Yihi anymore. Last ones I saw were DNA60 or Dicodes.
#21 (permalink)      2/8/2022 12:27:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"I guess when you write one, you'll find out. After all, things change in 5+ years, when you last wrote one...correct?

Besides, the review system isn't about pipe bombs/ new users...it's about legitimate problems with manufacturing or operation, not learning Ohm's law/ vape safety...that is assumed when a user buys a mech, and does not factor in to legitimate reviews."

You don't know I did not write one last month. If you think you do please elaborate.

I think a mod being a pipe bomb is a legitimate problem, and could be caused by an issue other than ohms law or vape safety.

All reviews should be published in the same time frame good or bad, it's a faulty system if great reviews are published first and bad reviews go unpublished, or published at a much later date. It's an ethical issue, a safety issue, and a credibility issue.

You have your opinion, I have mine, why do you care my opinion is not yours?

I give Fasttech credit on what they do well, and I say what in my opinion what they do not do well. Like batteries, do you think Fasttech is a credible source for all things batteries? If you could only use mechs from now on with very low builds, would you trust blindly every battery from FT's warehouse that was rated in the range for that build?

Fasttech has issues, pretending it is perfect here is stupid. I get it you like to be willfully stupid and have multiple day long arguments about coil legs that need to be cut or not be cut to add or remove a wrap... Go on ahead and be stupid I guess? Yep nothing is ever broken here, nothing to see moving on... lol.

Seriously though, I don't even think FT is blind to the fact FT has issues. Why do you think they are so great at solving issues when they do come up, do you think it is because they never had them and were just instantly great at doing that? No it comes from many years of practice working out issues with customers. Cheap knock off products shockingly enough, allot of times come with issues, who would have thought... It's not FT who makes them, they are just a reseller, that job they do really well. Selling products, and solving issues, they do great at. It's a safety case, a ethical case, and a credibility case when selling products comes first though, and if your to dumb to see that, lets at least let this be the end of any more needless discussion.