[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

What's the point?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/18/2021 8:25:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1802
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos560
Bassett wrote:

DNA 250C Chipset, upgradeable firmware and the protections. Idk if I always trust the validity of the weight here because whoever is listing can weigh things differently or simply carry data over from another SKU of the same mod that comes with a tank and not thinks about if someone else weighed it with or without the tank, or even whole package with box, who knows.

Some just don't want to dabble into the Dark Arts of LiPo packs... Some are 100% afraid of DIY'ing their stuff and mishandling LiPo packs and go boom.

Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now... So I will ask a percentage of your sales for each device review I do.
#12 (permalink)      9/29/2021 6:14:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1696
  • Reviews 63
  • Kudos814
yeah lol, Myself, I'd choose a geek vape product and probably stick to a single battery mod. DNA are known for decent TC, but after the novelty I could never be bothered, I hardly push 40w or even build fat coils anymore. tc on my geek vape was good enough when I did use it.
*smokebomb*
#13 (permalink)      3/20/2022 10:05:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diabl3
  • JoinedFeb 2022
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Wow, vapor with common sense.