[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Updated nut
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/25/2022 2:38:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 683
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos386
I just bought the original BLACK one from here, but if this photo means anything ... it'll come with the new nut

Edited on 8/31/2022 at 5:15 AM (Ooopps)
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#22 (permalink)      7/28/2022 6:04:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ckejjOmega
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 1636
  • Reviews 277
  • Kudos6303
+1 details
cilika wrote:

ckejjOmega wrote:hey guys in regard to the old nut, do you think it's worth the risk purchasing a Pulse AIO with the orignal nut as I have seen it at a really good price somewhere. tiaI've got 2 others, bought in May one locally, one from here, they are still w/o issues.If they are selling out some old stock at a very good price, I'd say your chances to have some issues (or not!) are 50/50 ;-)(Probably it didn't help much) :))

I didn't go for it. I've never liked Vandy vape stuff. Had a pulse Bf mod that broke after a few days POS. The same store is selling off the Dovpo abyss same price (cheap) so I bagged one hopefully it will be nice... looks nice

Edited on 7/28/2022 at 6:04 AM
#23 (permalink)      7/28/2022 7:41:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 683
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos386
ckejjOmega wrote:

I didn't go for it. I've never liked Vandy vape stuff. Had a pulse Bf mod that broke after a few days POS. The same store is selling off the Dovpo abyss same price (cheap) so I bagged one hopefully it will be nice... looks nice

Oooooohhhh, how unfortunate to see that eyesore and think "Yeah Baby" ...

you have My sympathies ... ... ... NOT !!!

#24 (permalink)      7/28/2022 8:24:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16605
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30148
+1 details
VicViking, tell me pls, what's the reason of using bold text? Is that for highlighting your precious thoughts, or you shout all the time? What's the extra two clicks for?
Just being curious...
#25 (permalink)      7/28/2022 10:17:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6001
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4292
VicViking wrote:

ckejjOmega wrote:

Oooooohhhh, how unfortunate to see that eyesore and think "Yeah Baby" ...

you have My sympathies ... ... ... NOT !!!

How is the Abyss an eyesore? I think it looks great, I don't do SBS, or single battery though so none for me. Also wasn't it having issues when it first came out? Like it would get knocked over one time and just stop working? I am sure it is probably all worked out now.

I still have a working pulse BF the first gen just mech version.

#26 (permalink)      7/28/2022 11:38:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16605
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30148
EternalSpline wrote:

Thanks! I just saw the video showing it from Mike Vapes, that one is an instant buy for me for sure. I almost said something to you after I saw the video, because you had told me it was coming out soon.

You see I wasn't making it up!

And they've been listed today here :))

#27 (permalink)      7/28/2022 11:49:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6001
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4292
I knew you weren't
#28 (permalink)      7/29/2022 3:46:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 683
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos386
cilika wrote:

VicViking, tell me pls, what's the reason of using bold text? Is that for highlighting your precious thoughts, or you shout all the time? What's the extra two clicks for?
Just being curious...

Because I'm Fucking BLIND (old), and it's easier to see My errors.
(don't say what you're thinkin')

#29 (permalink)      7/29/2022 4:01:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 683
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos386
EternalSpline wrote:

How is the Abyss an eyesore?

Oh, I don't know ... single 18650, bottom buttons & screen, looks like cheesy space crap ... like something that didn't make the cut for Deep Space Nine.

#30 (permalink)      7/29/2022 9:52:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
VicViking wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
How is the Abyss an eyesore?
Oh, I don't know ... single 18650, bottom buttons & screen, looks like cheesy space crap ... like something that didn't make the cut for Deep Space Nine.

It can take 21700 as well, fyi.

My buddy has one with a DNA60, it's great for one reason - it holds the best in class Ether bridge, which genuinely is leaps and bounds above all but the top 4 or 5 bridges in "traditional Boro" world. That bit of extra size allows complex, juice popping coils and flavor most bridges just barely miss out on. For reference, I consider the Bridg'D, Insider (BP mods), and Exocet 2 some of my favorites - and the Ether beats them all. Just won't fit in a normal boro.
The only other mod to hold this behemoth of flavor was the 67Mods EVO, and those are all gone, likely to never be seen again save the RE-Sale forums.

Otherwise, the Abyss has the clumsiest boro/battery locking system of all time - and they seem to get worse (looser) with age.

What does he mean when he says words?
#31 (permalink)      7/29/2022 11:30:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ckejjOmega
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 1636
  • Reviews 277
  • Kudos6303
^

ah that's interesting thanks I'll pick up an Ether bridge for it :). The locking system seems perfect it's weird you say that.

The Abyss arrived today it's really nice looking (my opinion), so far been using it all day today with a .7 Nautilus coil. Was really easy to set up and I got it for a really good price including some of the accesories- spare glasses, drip tips, sbs kit, various coil bridges, all for less than £50 for everything so I'm really happy with it :)