Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

@ Anniepan ... Just The Button !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/6/2022 9:54:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
@ Anniepan ... Just The Button !!!
Hey there Anniepan, this is 2000% ridiculous !!! I don't want all that other gobbledygook ... all I want is ONE (1) Single Red Button, or ... how's about an assortment of of buttons (including RED) for like, oh I don't know ... $2.00. Next time You're out carousing around with the Vandy Vape Squad ... could You PLEASE sell them on the concept ???

ThankYouVeryMuch ...
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#2 (permalink)      7/6/2022 9:59:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
Ahhhhhh, maybe with matching drip tips
#3 (permalink)      7/6/2022 10:10:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+1 details
VicViking, we are sorry to tell you that Vandy Vape can't offer one single red button or an assortment of buttons to sell separately. The buttons only can be sold together with the circuit board panels at present.

Mod (lydia) edited on 7/6/2022 at 10:14 PM
#4 (permalink)      7/6/2022 11:17:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
lydia wrote:

VicViking, we are sorry to tell you that Vandy Vape can't offer one single red button or an assortment of buttons to sell separately. The buttons only can be sold together with the circuit board panels at present.

Of course they can, they can do whatever the Hell they want ... they're a Big Chinese Company, I highly doubt they've got Xi Jinping breathin' down their necks sayin' "You Vandy Vape, You No sell Only button". Get real ... they could sell Fried Chicken & Donuts if they wanted to. Also ... THANKS for the quick reply, but ... My post was addressed "@ Anniepan", and NOT "@ lydia", soooooooooooooo not meaning to come off as too much of a total dick, but ... why are you chimin' in on a "FAVOR" that I was asking of Anniepan, why you doin' that ... huh ???

#5 (permalink)      7/7/2022 12:59:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+1 details
VicViking, we also hope to get the buttons to sell to you, but please understand that we are not the manufacturer. What we can do is forward your request to the manufacturer. If they have a plan to offer only the buttons to us to sell in the future, we will update it on our website.

Annie is on leave these days, so I replied to you on his behalf. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
#6 (permalink)      7/7/2022 1:36:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
There Ya go, that's what I'm talkin' about ... don't forget the matching drip tips.

Ahh shucks ... now I "do" feel like a total dick (
the total dick that I am, even) ... My bad.

ThankYouVeryMuch ...
#7 (permalink)      7/7/2022 1:57:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+1 details
Please rest assured that we will also tell the manufacturer of your request for the buttons with the matching drip tips.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
#8 (permalink)      7/7/2022 2:01:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
ThankYouVeryMuch ...
#9 (permalink)      7/7/2022 9:25:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16992
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30485
VicViking, are you aware that buttons separately, for other mods, are selling about for the same price as this whole kit? You want a piece of button for 2$? I'd be surprised if you'll ever manage to get one.

Or I suggest that you contact Vandy Vape directly...

I would've loved if they sell the Pulse too, only mod, w/o RBA, etc. let's say for 35$. =) But not sure, FT would be able to decide about that!

(matching dt's would be fine though) ;)
#10 (permalink)      7/8/2022 12:52:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos565
cilika wrote:

VicViking, are you aware that buttons separately, for other mods, are selling about for the same price as this whole kit?

Honesty. I don't give a greasy fart what the other companies hawk their silly shit for.
cilika, are you aware that "Vandy" is a modernization of the ancient Latin phrase "Vandus sumptuosus", meaning ... "less expensive" ???

You want a piece of button for 2$?

NO ... I want the Whole Button !!!

I'd be surprised if you'll ever manage to get one.

Don't count your chickens ...

Or I suggest that you contact Vandy Vape directly...

My shows are on, and ... NOT My Yob !!!

I would've loved if they sell the Pulse too, only mod, w/o RBA, etc. let's say for 35$. =) But not sure, FT would be able to decide about that!

That would be HOT !!! Hell, I'd go as high as $40.00ish for just the box (w/o RBA, etc.), but your vision is flawed ... FASTTECH, ain't be gotz no decisionin' to be makin' whatsoevers ... Vandy Vape simply says "Yo FASTTECH, I gotz diss shit", and then FASTTECH be like "Gimme dat shit".

(matching dt's would be fine though) ;)

Ya got that right !!!

#11 (permalink)      7/8/2022 2:36:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16992
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30485
VicViking wrote:

cilika, are you aware that "Vandy" is a modernization of the ancient Latin phrase "Vandus sumptuosus", meaning ... "less expensive" ???

VickVicking, No, I haven't thought to associate this name with Latin by now, but ironically, (the best I could bring out of this) "vendus sumptuous" exactly means: "expensive" (sold expensively). hehehe.

NO ... I want the Whole Button !!!

Now that's a good idea. I've got the whole kit, I can sell you just the nut in the middle of the button for $2! =)

My shows are on, and ... NOT My Yob !!!

That's why I didn't do it either...
But I don't know how often the sales manager from FT has a drink with Tony B, maybe he would listen.

matching dt's would be fine though

I've got off from some local sales a dt kit for 4-5$, you can make 2 dt's out of it with a couple of colours, the red one is a perfect match! Now I'd just like to find a damn frosted teal blue too. ;)