Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

@ Anniepan ... Just The Button !!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/8/2022 2:36:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
VicViking wrote:

cilika, are you aware that "Vandy" is a modernization of the ancient Latin phrase "Vandus sumptuosus", meaning ... "less expensive" ???

VickVicking, No, I haven't thought to associate this name with Latin by now, but ironically, (the best I could bring out of this) "vendus sumptuous" exactly means: "expensive" (sold expensively). hehehe.

NO ... I want the Whole Button !!!

Now that's a good idea. I've got the whole kit, I can sell you just the nut in the middle of the button for $2! =)

My shows are on, and ... NOT My Yob !!!

That's why I didn't do it either...
But I don't know how often the sales manager from FT has a drink with Tony B, maybe he would listen.

matching dt's would be fine though

I've got off from some local sales a dt kit for 4-5$, you can make 2 dt's out of it with a couple of colours, the red one is a perfect match! Now I'd just like to find a damn frosted teal blue too. ;)

#12 (permalink)      7/8/2022 4:08:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
+1 details
cilika wrote:

I don't know how often the sales manager from FT has a drink with Tony B, maybe he would listen.

Tony B ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I don't know, I mean ... pick a lane, buddy ... be Chubby, or be Fat ... but this Chubby/Fat shit ... that's just downright disgraceful !!! Personally, I'm FAT. That's My lane, and I never find Myself coveting anybody else's position, but that Tony B guy ... there's something about him that makes Me squint. I guess he's friendly enough and all that ... but I'd have a hard time voting to let him spend the afternoon with whatever Zombie Apocalypse camp I might team up with down the line ... unless he had a Red Button !!!

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#13 (permalink)      7/8/2022 4:11:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
VicViking wrote:

Tony B ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I don't know, I mean ... pick a lane, buddy ... be Chubby, or be Fat ... but this Chubby/Fat shit ... that's just downright disgraceful !!! Personally, I'm FAT. That's My lane, and I never find Myself coveting anybody else's position, but that Tony B guy ... there's something about him that makes Me squint. I guess he's friendly enough and all that ... but I'd have a hard time voting to let him spend the afternoon with whatever Zombie Apocalypse camp I might team up with down the line ... unless he had a Red Button !!!

But ya see what I mean ... =D

#14 (permalink)      7/8/2022 5:53:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
cilika wrote:

But ya see what I mean ... =D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ... noap.

#15 (permalink)      7/8/2022 6:36:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
Well, you just pretty well described a couple of things above.
Amongst other things, that's why you'll never find a red button for 2$!
#16 (permalink)      7/8/2022 6:39:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
...unless you try these:

#17 (permalink)      7/8/2022 7:08:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
cilika wrote:

...unless you try these:

Slow down there, Tiger ... I still haven't even bought the damned
But man'o'man, one of those Red Buttons sure would make for a dandy lookin' Red Button !!!

#18 (permalink)      7/8/2022 7:31:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
Whut?? you need to hurry up then mate! =)
We could maybe start a collecting for the 4$ difference for you... I could tip you with but... I'm mean!!! Just got 19.20$ in rebate points (noticed it lately), it's sooo close to be able to cash it for a next order that I wouldn't, lol! But I can if you really need it, just let me know.

Figure, once I used real buttons (without holes, had to glue two) for to make out one for a tweaked el chipo squonker. And they were red!
#19 (permalink)      7/8/2022 8:51:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
cilika wrote:

Whut?? you need to hurry up then mate! =)
We could maybe start a collecting for the 4$ difference for you... I could tip you with but... I'm mean!!! Just got 19.20$ in rebate points (noticed it lately), it's sooo close to be able to cash it for a next order that I wouldn't, lol! But I can if you really need it, just let me know.

Figure, once I used real buttons (without holes, had to glue two) for to make out one for a tweaked el chipo squonker. And they were red!

Alright, hold the phone ... you're missing the point. First ... I don't need a "Go Fund Me" for FOUR Fuckin' Dollars, MATE (isn't that what wolves do ???), I'm on Social Security ... I have plenty of $$$, I'm like Scrooge McDuck up in this bitch.

The other thing I DON'T need, is all the BULLSHIT that accompanies My PRECIOUS Red Button (the stowaways). I'm NOT a Republican, an Ugly American ... that's NOT My wheelhouse, sooooooo ... I'm NOT gonna go around throwin' away perfectly functioning crap, but ... I ain't be no dirty stinkin' hoarder neither, sooooooo ... what the fuck ???
Besides that, You got Me sold on the

#20 (permalink)      7/9/2022 7:47:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16979
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30463
+1 details

First ... I don't need a "Go Fund Me" for FOUR Fuckin' Dollars

Just because you sort of sounded like you would...

I absolutely don't care where you are from, you could live in Groenland, Alaska or South Africa... but I'm just not a great fan of Walt Disney. Pity that you guys, overthere, often, you just can't find other references... :p

MATE (isn't that what wolves do ???)

Houps... (right, it can be an insult for the wolves) I could've called you "my friend" or smth else, so sorry for that.

What else could I tell you more? ...
I'm a female.

But seeing that you behaved like a dick (indeed) with Lydia, I'm not sure that it'd change too much =))

Anyway, good luck for your button!

#21 (permalink)      7/9/2022 11:55:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4164
cilika wrote:

Pity that you guys, overthere, often, you just can't find other references... :p

But seeing that you behaved like a dick (indeed) with Lydia, I'm not sure that it'd change too much =))

It's a matter of education, or rather, the lack of it.