Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

@ attn: Lydia ... Any Progress On That Button ???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/29/2022 6:43:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos561
@ attn: Lydia ... Any Progress On That Button ???
Hey there Lydia, Now that We're "friends" (sorry about the rough start), and now that I'm working for You (I've seen what's going on with My rebate points), now that everything seems to be copacetic between the two of Us ... any chance of that Single Red Button coming My way ??? I mean, FASTTECH is a HUGE Company with Worldwide Influence, and Vandy Vape, well ... Vandy Vape's right down the street (yeah, that's it over there ... just around the corner). Certainly there must be someone who works in the Red Button Department at Vandy Vape that eats lunch at the same Mr. Li as somebody from the Vic's Not So Bad Department at FASTTECH !!! Believe Me when I tell You, "I am HONORED to be held in such High Esteem at FASTTECH, and truly take My VALUE to The Company as NO Laughing Matter", but ... it's been a minute since I first brought this up (the Single Red Button), and I had a few moments to burn before My shows start, soooooooooo ... I thought I'd just go ahead and check in with You, and see what's up. NO PRESSURE ... just a friendly "Hey Girl", from one High Ranking FASTTECH Employee to another.

Hey Girl ...
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#2 (permalink)      8/29/2022 9:04:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1230
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos702
+2 details
Hi VicViking, about the red button, Vandy Vape still has no plan to offer the single red button to us to sell. Sorry.
#3 (permalink)      8/29/2022 11:27:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos561
lydia wrote:

Hi VicViking, about the red button, Vandy Vape still has no plan to offer the single red button to us to sell. Sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about there, Lydia ... I'll give 'em a call, and tell 'em Who's The Boss !!! What's My FASTTECH Employee Badge number again ???

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???