Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Good price
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#181 (permalink)      1/10/2022 5:39:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Richy is just a little englander that has a crush on still.me. Still.me used to be shelagh stone and made far too many ‘wall of text’ off topic posts on here, 33,000 if I remember rightly all of them about her and usually hijacking threads in the process. She eventually got banned because she was such a pain in the arse and started trolling the forum with half a dozen alts and being as disruptive as possible. Richy started white knighting for her because of his crush and became known as the poodle because he was just shelagh’s Lapdog. What burns richy is that the entire forum laughed at him so now he snarls at anyone who shelagh doesn’t like and he’s made some pretty vile posts over the years including one gleefull post about my 9 year old daughter being raped by Muslims. Shelagh then spent years trolling and attempting to doxx people, including me, who she thought had got her knocked of the “top poster” slot. So basically it’s all about shelagh/still.me. If you like her, fine, but don’t get sucked into her and richys shit. Basically anyone on here that shelagh calls a troll is someone that probably told her to shut up five years ago and got mercilessly trolled by her for years. All the old school that eternalspine was talking about earlier left because of shelagh and the shit spammer.

I can be fine with you and you can be fine with me or we can just ignore each other, no skin off my dick either way mate.

Pretty vile re arranging of the truth as per usual Andy !!

#182 (permalink)      1/10/2022 6:05:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19574
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Personal fights
#183 (permalink)      1/10/2022 6:11:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19574
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

Pretty vile re arranging of the truth as per usual Andy !!

I thought it was rather amusing to be honest.
Poor Andy was melting down. 🤣

#184 (permalink)      1/10/2022 6:20:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12069
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32088
+1 details
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#185 (permalink)      1/10/2022 6:41:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
+1 details
Wow, so a 5 year old squabble is still alive and well.

None of my business. I'll stick to arguing about wire.
#186 (permalink)      1/10/2022 8:11:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
+1 details
This thread reminds me mexican soap operas.
#187 (permalink)      1/10/2022 8:48:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SabreToothBunny
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 180
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos344
+4 details
Excellent stuff!
That's the pricing of the Hadron Mini thoroughly covered(!)

It might surprise those who don't know, but there was a time when most (not all but most) of the users who are arguing here, used to get along with each other just fine... and the only people who used to get abuse were the noobs asking questions, albeit ones that they could probably simply google (and boy, you guys used to treat them like shit).

No one is liked by everyone. No one likes everyone (unless you have William's Syndrome).
The world would be a very boring place if everyone just got on but after reading some of the suggestions in Geek's thread, I found it interesting that very few users seem to be taking responsibility for their own actions and police themselves, instead of asking Geek to initiate some system changes to stop the very thing which is being instigated here on this thread.

I get it; some of you don't like others and that's fine but if you're crapping on each other in the product threads then irrispective of loyalties, you're becoming a pain in the neck for everyone else, not just across your own divisions.

It's a couple of weeks into 2022. Perhaps this could be an opportunity for a new start with how things are approached and not just waiting on Geek and Anniepan to somehow make a system change which will make these divisions disappear... which it is very obvious they won't.

If it helps, I hold everyone in equal contempt.
Happy New Year to you all.
Peace & Love. Now if you could very kindly just fuck the fuck off you fucking fucks.
#188 (permalink)      1/11/2022 3:47:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Sabertooth gets it...a shame FT continues to put up with the lot of you. An embarrassment to the vaping community, and I hope you suffer in life...

...and me? I'm not going anywhere, so deal with it! Real vapers seem to like having me around, and that's the only support I want/need.
What does he mean when he says words?
#189 (permalink)      1/11/2022 3:59:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I hope you suffer in life...

Please be more considerate to people you don't agree with.

#190 (permalink)      1/11/2022 5:02:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
carrion4worm wrote:

Sabertooth gets it...a shame FT continues to put up with the lot of you. An embarrassment to the vaping community, and I hope you suffer in life...

...and me? I'm not going anywhere, so deal with it! Real vapers seem to like having me around, and that's the only support I want/need.

I totally agree. Now address that comment to the guy that deliberately derailed the thread by trolling. You will need a mirror.

#191 (permalink)      1/11/2022 5:11:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SabreToothBunny
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 180
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos344
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Sabertooth gets it...a shame FT continues to put up with the lot of you.

Hope you're good fella. I feel I need to clarify something here;
Mate, we get on fine and we've had civil disagreements and discussions on certain Facebook groups, specifically about 18350s and high ohm tight MTL vaping being a fad in your eyes and (18350s) the original foundations and (high ohm ultra restricted MTL) the cornerstone of flavour chasing in mine (you're still wrong by the way)

but:

An embarrassment to the vaping community, and I hope you suffer in life...

I can't speak for everyone but I actually don't think people's issue is to do with what you disagree about, it's the way you go about saying it.
I can't work out whether that sentence is said in sincerity or in irony but come on man; What are you trying to achieve here? It's like that scene in Shane when Jack Palance throws a gun at the sheep herder's feet and tells him to pick it up. The sheep herder replies 'umm... no mister. I don't want to pick up the gun', reluctantly does and is then shot; 'You all saw... he had a gun!'.
It's simply cause and effect. You can't put sentences out there like that and not acknowledge that they are also part of the problem.

Sure, there are shitheads about and it isn't worth the effort or bother trying to convince shitheads not to be shitheads. They just are what they are and the embarrassment is for everyone, not just vapers... however on these forums every member has the ability to embarrass themselves as individuals albeit, for the most part, for very few outside of the community here who read these pages.
The most embarassing aspects of the wider vaping community is held in the hands of manufacturers who choose to either market their products at demographics who are either too young or the worst to represent it

Real vapers seem to like having me around, and that's the only support I want/need.

I do enjoy reading some of your posts but it's mainly because of your no compromise, take no prisoners approach to disagreements, which leads you to have all the grace of a rhino passing kidney stones.
As much as I do find that entertaining, I also think it would do you good to just agree to disagree sometimes. It will also do a heap of good for your blood pressure. Take it easy and chill out a little man.