Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

V2 Reviews anyone?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/21/2022 6:20:52 PM US Central  
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2713
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2182
+2 details
Message removed by a moderator (Offensive)
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#32 (permalink)      3/22/2022 12:19:13 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Message removed by a moderator (Offensive)
What does he mean when he says words?
#33 (permalink)      3/22/2022 6:25:12 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Message removed by a moderator (Offentive)
#34 (permalink)      3/22/2022 3:16:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 747
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos663
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

When i say that many FT vapers don't know, or understand, Ohm's Law - Im not joking, lol.

I put a 1.2 ohm build on a 4 volt mech, built with round, medium size kanthal in a rta, I get dry hits, burnt coil legs often, etc...6 plus volts? nonsense.

Do what you want, but your vape is suffering.

If you're getting dry hits and burnt coil legs with a 1.2 ohm coil at 4 volts (13 Watts) then you really need to learn how to wick as your wicking is so tight it is choking off the juice flow. A 1.2 ohm coil at 6 Volts will give 30 Watts, which is fine for RDL or even a loose MTL if you tailor your nic levels to suit. (Have you already forgotten your classic post stating any tank is good for MTL you just have to "sip" instead of "gulp") The resistance/volts wattage is only one aspect - without knowing which atty, amount of airflow, Nic content and preferences you are making on the spot judgements without knowledge

Once you grasp that not all people share your preferences and try not to point and laugh every time you don't understand why someone likes something you don't it would be easier to ask why he needs more than 6 volts and you would have received a reasonable reply and possibly learned something. Instead you chose your standard ridicule. It is sad you don't realise this makes you, and keeps you, ignorant.

Try asking for a change, you'll learn something.

#35 (permalink)      3/22/2022 5:22:02 PM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Message removed by a moderator (Fighting)
#36 (permalink)      3/22/2022 5:35:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 747
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos663
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Crispy...

Shut Up! You missed the point entirely. It's not that someone CAN'T do something, it's that it leads itself to certain results. He is a contrarian, and you do not know him. I know you still ache, but there's nothing you could teach me, except saltiness. Stick to your dual 9 wraps, for whatever reason, and for God's sake...just once, mind your own business.

And you missed the point as usual.

It was if you habitually ridicule instead of asking then you will continue to be ignorant.

You cannot say his method leads to 'certain results' when all you know is the ohms of the build and watts. You completely forgot you don't know what atty or airflow he is using and HIS personal preferences.

I feel it is just as much my business to point out to you that you aren't thinking straight or acting like an adult, just as you feel you must lecture others on what you seem to believe to be the 'correct' way to vape.

#37 (permalink)      3/23/2022 3:48:47 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Message removed by a moderator (Fighting)
#38 (permalink)      3/23/2022 10:56:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 747
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos663
+5 details
carrion4worm wrote:

It's not "your business", it's that you're forever salty that I schooled you in front of this whole forum, and you remain steadfast in your fascination/ stalker-ish tendencies.you've had plenty of opportunities to learn to post photos, and just maybe, back up some of your talk. Besides being a hypocrite, you're clueless. (and a simp)Get. A. Life.

Again, you come back with your standard 'you don't post pics' and claims that 'you schooled'.

As I have clearly stated - if you want to see pics give me your email and you can post them. I am not willing to use an image hosting site. You already know this as I have told you this repeatedly, if you want pics from me - provide your email. Put up or shut up loudmouth.

You are incapable of schooling anyone. Your post ridiculing others claiming they don't understand ohms law was followed by a statement that you get dry hits and burnt coil legs with a 1.2 ohm round-wire build at 4 volts (13 watts) clearly displays your lack of build skills and overall knowledge. (I quoted it in a post above, remember. So there is little point in you 'spell checking' it and deleting your blatant display of lack of knowledge). Buying a huge collection just gives you a huge collection, it is no substitute for ability. Try asking others to advise with things you find difficult instead of blustering.

Drop the king of the forum attitude. You aren't in charge and you don't get to dictate who can and cannot post.

If you decide to ridicule others when you don't understand something. I will always take the opportunity to highlight your ignorance.

Have a nice day.

#39 (permalink)      3/24/2022 4:35:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+1 details
@Crispycritters

Good for you for standing up to a bully.
#40 (permalink)      3/24/2022 6:15:40 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Message removed by a moderator (Off topic)
#41 (permalink)      3/25/2022 9:52:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
ZenAnarchi wrote:

As requested: the Variable Voltage max is 6 volts! At least with this iteration of software on the chip, which is new and may be updated… I’ll update this week and see if there’s any change. Needless to say, I’m a bit surprised 😮 Doesn’t really effect my vaping much since I rarely go under 0.4/0.5 Ohms on my builds and don’t use crazy coils… But it is disappointing!

Cool. My new P4U mod has similar but not as fancy yihi 710 chip in it.

Should be similar voltage and perfect for my use.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle