Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Not a Safe 510 pin
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/5/2022 10:05:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
XDM45ACP wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:Well the RDSA, and the Pumper Sqounker, are out for delivery. I will check really close today...I have the coffee table version of the Hadron Sqounker, set up too...with the Hadron BackPack...

That pin is FINE...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      6/5/2022 10:07:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
cilika wrote:

Well, I watched (partially) a couple of vids about this (just for to see the pin) It's absolutely fine for hybrid use. If someone has doubts with that length, it's simply better to avoid any mech mods =)Ohh, and the pin isn't adjustable. (after one vid) So, IF EVER it wouldn't protrude enough, the o-ring trick would always work.

Damn, Skippy...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#13 (permalink)      6/5/2022 11:27:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
How is it?
#14 (permalink)      6/5/2022 7:08:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7630
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8385
Wazzup? Yes, I have returned from beyond. The 510 pin is mechanical mech mod safe even though it is not an adjustable pin. It protrudes at least 2mm beyond the threads.

The pin is hard as a rock unlike sub ohm tanks. I like it a lot. I don't have to squeeze a plastic bottle. The hole for the juice to flow up the shaft is right at the base so all ejuice will flow out.

I only caution one thing and that is be careful when squonking, it will fill the RDA up fast. 2 pumps of the pin to fill a 7ml deep juice well. It is not a plastic bottle and doesn't have the same effect as one.

Pocket friendly? Sort of. the squonking post does stick out a bit. I believe it could be reduced in half.

The fill screw is easy to open but I would have made that stick out more for those who have large fingers.

I am using it with the Steam Crave RDA, which is not bad. Waiting on some alien coils before I do a review. Big coils I tell only use big coils in the Hadron RDA. 4mm or 5mm. Reason the side air hole there is some distance between it and the deck. Not that it is bad because there is bottom air flow but if you want to use all the air flow the go big or go home.

Yes I have put a squonkable RDTA on it, to test the fill rate. One way to get use to it. Hellvape Helheim RDTA Atomizer as a matter of fact. Great RDTA. No issues with it. Yes it looks silly but life is to short not to try it.

If you have a 30mm RDA or a 28mm RDA this is what you have been waiting for. Not to many squonk mods work with the large ones.

Heck if Steam Crave would come out with one that works with 25 to 26 mm RDA I wouldn't hesitate speaking for myself to get one. If they would make it so it would work with the Steam Crave side by side mod so I could use RDAs on it that would be the best. 28.xx for the black, 26.xx for the silver, that is to me was worth taking a shot at it.

Just my humble thoughts on what I bought. If it sucked, I would say so.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#15 (permalink)      6/5/2022 7:19:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7630
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8385
Please Note: If you don't feel comfortable because it is not an adjustable 510 screw then don't use it on a mechanical mod. Easy peasy but don't squeeze my lemon or it will shoot your eye out.
#16 (permalink)      6/6/2022 8:43:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
Hey long time no see, how have you been?

Thanks for the in depth review of it.
#17 (permalink)      6/6/2022 10:20:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

Wazzup? Yes, I have returned from beyond. The 510 pin is mechanical mech mod safe even though it is not an adjustable pin. It protrudes at least 2mm beyond the threads.

The pin is hard as a rock unlike sub ohm tanks. I like it a lot. I don't have to squeeze a plastic bottle. The hole for the juice to flow up the shaft is right at the base so all ejuice will flow out.

I only caution one thing and that is be careful when squonking, it will fill the RDA up fast. 2 pumps of the pin to fill a 7ml deep juice well. It is not a plastic bottle and doesn't have the same effect as one.

Pocket friendly? Sort of. the squonking post does stick out a bit. I believe it could be reduced in half.

The fill screw is easy to open but I would have made that stick out more for those who have large fingers.

I am using it with the Steam Crave RDA, which is not bad. Waiting on some alien coils before I do a review. Big coils I tell only use big coils in the Hadron RDA. 4mm or 5mm. Reason the side air hole there is some distance between it and the deck. Not that it is bad because there is bottom air flow but if you want to use all the air flow the go big or go home.

Yes I have put a squonkable RDTA on it, to test the fill rate. One way to get use to it. Hellvape Helheim RDTA Atomizer as a matter of fact. Great RDTA. No issues with it. Yes it looks silly but life is to short not to try it.

If you have a 30mm RDA or a 28mm RDA this is what you have been waiting for. Not to many squonk mods work with the large ones.

Heck if Steam Crave would come out with one that works with 25 to 26 mm RDA I wouldn't hesitate speaking for myself to get one. If they would make it so it would work with the Steam Crave side by side mod so I could use RDAs on it that would be the best. 28.xx for the black, 26.xx for the silver, that is to me was worth taking a shot at it.

Thanks LD, I have been Real busy No building of Vapes, Wifey says...lol

#18 (permalink)      6/6/2022 4:51:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7630
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8385
EternalSpline wrote:

Hey long time no see, how have you been?

Thanks for the in depth review of it.

Been doing just fine. I also hope you have been as well. Took a break from buying vape gear for awhile. One can get carried away with it. I got the itch again, or fell off the wagon and decided to buy some more. Funny how it always starts off with just a few items, then it becomes order after order. Hey that looks good.

#19 (permalink)      6/6/2022 4:54:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7630
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8385
XDM45ACP wrote:

Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

Thanks LD, I have been Real busy No building of Vapes, Wifey says...lol

I will perform a vaping ritual for you so your Wifey says okay build away. Take care.

#20 (permalink)      6/7/2022 6:55:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
I am good, thanks. I need to stop buying vape gear for awhile.

I can't remember your preference of vape gear LD, are you direct lung? The Aromamizer V3, did you miss that one? In dual coil it's been my favorite, of all time.