Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Eliteism?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/1/2022 6:46:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16425
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29900
Eliteism?
It could be an interesting RTA (you can see more details about it on the comp. site, the deck at least.

Or wait... a rebuildable atty that looks like a POD... huh?

And why is that name?? lol
#2 (permalink)      4/1/2022 8:08:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
+1 details
Found the pics you mentioned
Looks like a FEV style atomizer. A much sexier FEV. A FEW with a GS-H5 tank on top of it :D hope a clear cap/tank will be available. This PEI like yellow isn't my thing.
#3 (permalink)      4/1/2022 12:43:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
+2 details
Aslo... isn't that Elitism? Eliteism looks just weird...

FB:

Hey everyone !😀
SXK Original Atomizer" Eliteism" is coming ,
The ELITEISM made of Ss316, Peek insulating gasket, Ultem tank (2.5ml) with Ultem driptip.
Tank Inverted liquid filling;
Easy to build coil ,easy to operate;
Different afc kit to feel vaping taste from MTL to DL ;
Bigger atomization space bring you extremely delicate juice taste
Features:
Diameter: 23 x 42mm(with driptip)
Capacity: 2.5ml
Materials: stainless steel, peek, ultem.
Contents:
1 x The ELITEISM RTA
6 x Airflow(0.9mm*2,1.0mm*1,2.1mm*2,, closed*1)
2 x Spare screw
1 x Tspare oring kit
1 x Cross screwdriver

Original FB post w/ pictures

Edit.: 23mm and only 2,5ml (only 3,5ml w/ +10$ tank sold separately?!) and no 1,2mm airflow option... mkay. Changed my mind, not interested. :D
Edit2.: maybe 1.2mm comes pre-installed? maybe, since it's a popular one that would be dumb to not include one.

Oh also it's a 100% FEV based on FB pictures

Edited on 4/1/2022 at 1:07 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      4/1/2022 1:04:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
RattyRat wrote:

Aslo... isn't that Elitism? Eliteism looks just weird...FB:Hey everyone !😀SXK Original Atomizer" Eliteism" is coming ,The ELITEISM made of Ss316, Peek insulating gasket, Ultem tank (2.5ml) with Ultem driptip.Tank Inverted liquid filling; Easy to build coil ,easy to operate; Different afc kit to feel vaping taste from MTL to DL ; Bigger atomization space bring you extremely delicate juice tasteFeatures:Diameter: 23 x 42mm(with driptip)Capacity: 2.5mlMaterials: stainless steel, peek, ultem.Contents:1 x The ELITEISM RTA6 x Airflow(0.9mm*2,1.0mm*1,2.1mm*2,, closed*1)2 x Spare screw1 x Tspare oring kit1 x Cross screwdriverOriginal FB post w/ picturesEdit.: So only 2,5ml and no 1,2mm airflow option... mkay. Changed my mind, not interested. :DEdit2.: maybe 1.2mm comes pre-installed? maybe, since it's a popular one that would be dumb to not include one.

There seems to be the choice of single or double air inlets, with the inclusion of a closed insert. That will give options for a good range of vapers, it seems.

One thing to remember, just because you enjoy a certain atomizer with a 1.2mm (or whatever) draw doesn't mean the next atty that comes along with 1.2mm drilled insert will be identical, so don't let a 1.0 or a 1.4 insert be a deterrent...there are simply too many manufacturer-related anomalies (o-ring fitment, machining, airflow travel path, etc) that also dictate the "feel" that you are trying to replicate - beyond the hole under the coil.

If you like this, I'd bet you could build and find a great vape - just for you, and with your desired draw - without too much of a fuss. I've got faith in you!

What does he mean when he says words?
#5 (permalink)      4/1/2022 1:30:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
+1 details
I would say a no to this, maybe when it'll be cheaper I'll give it a go... maybe. In Autumn and not before. I planned ahead what to buy in each month until September

The main problem isn't the airflow but the capacity... probably will have 1.2mm preinstalled too, and also the fact that this is probably just a FEV re-design...

This looks 100% FEV on pics, I have the FEV on my wish list more then a year now, so when I get to it, i will buy that instead.
#6 (permalink)      4/1/2022 1:38:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
RattyRat wrote:

I would say a no to this, maybe when it'll be cheaper I'll give it a go... maybe. In Autumn and not before. I planned ahead what to buy in each month until September

The main problem isn't the airflow but the capacity... probably will have 1.2mm preinstalled too, and also the fact that this is probably just a FEV re-design...

This looks 100% FEV on pics, I have the FEV on my wish list more then a year now, so when I get to it, i will buy that instead.

Ah, you are interested in a Fev...what has you interested, if I may ask? Is it word-of-mouth recommendations? I don't own one either, but I'm more of a RDA guy...the FEV rdas look like a parody of themselves, lol, but I hear the rtas are good for Tobacco/ N.E.T. flavors.

What does he mean when he says words?
#7 (permalink)      4/1/2022 2:08:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 754
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos358
RattyRat wrote:

Found the pics you mentioned
Looks like a FEV style atomizer. A much sexier FEV. A FEW with a GS-H5 tank on top of it :D hope a clear cap/tank will be available. This PEI like yellow isn't my thing.

If you like FEV, you may want to check out the Kuma RTA. Smaller, sexier and lots of included accessories.

#8 (permalink)      4/1/2022 2:59:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
I got my FEV BF-1 RDA this week, well It looks... dumb... but it performs well, It really can MTL and RDL too with proper airflow options, flavour is nice tho we still just getting to know each other :). Oh and also and super easy to build it and almost impossible to over-squonk it.

Why I want a FEV... It's old school stuff, and a ton of people love it. So I wanna try it for myself, just how I wanted to try KF and TF clones. Also FEV still has a ton of accessories available, that's appealing too. And it is good for MTL too so why not.

If you like FEV

that's the thing, I don't know that yet... maybe I'll never get around to try it :D But yeah Kuma looks nice too just like the Ripley RDTA and the Bishop RTA... all these seems like have the same airflow systems, but it's 2022 now, pretty hard to came up with something new that also works well. May get one when they are on discount... $35-45 for an atomizer still sounds foreign to me :) At that price range I really need to think about it if I want it or not.

But enough of this, don't derail the topic was ELITEISM...gosh such a stupid name with stupid spelling. Still kinda sexy. Kinda. Would look good on a SBS mod.

#9 (permalink)      4/1/2022 3:23:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16425
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29900
Well I keep coming back to see this... must like it pod-like looking or not! (a little sanding on the logo...)
Also liking the fact that it's 23mm. Always thinking of my old 23mm mechs.

Maybe it wanted to be Elitheism, who knows
#10 (permalink)      4/1/2022 4:00:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
Why would you sand that magnificent word? :o

ELITEISM

Sounds so wonderful, and yet still demands Respect.

Mmmmm yes

Eliteism

Perfection.
#11 (permalink)      4/1/2022 4:04:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 353
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos206
23mm you say... I'll gift myself a Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RDTA for my birthday :D that's 23mm

IDK just popped this into my mind. sorry.