Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/24/2022 1:30:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26268
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21058
+2 details
Say it ain't so... Vapers are opinionated? ;)

For myself I tend to discount an opinion if it is pushed too hard... True facts tend not to need so much support...

Debate is fine until it gets to the personal point of telling members they suck...

I wouldn't have it any other way... How boring would this place be if we all agreed closed system devices are the ultimate...

Having pretty much the whole vape gamut here is awesome...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#32 (permalink)      7/23/2022 12:51:12 PM US Central  
FTisaScam
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJul 2022
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#33 (permalink)      7/23/2022 1:12:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2854
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
+2 details
FTisaScam wrote:

You act like vaping is rocket science when reality it's about as hard as picking one up at a gas station.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#34 (permalink)      7/24/2022 7:07:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bkozior
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2020
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos8
+1 details
I kno I’m late to the party on this but two things about the heavy hitter that annoyed the shit out of me were the locking system although clever in design is more trouble then it’s worth and also with the two changeable top caps my rda would constantly get stuck to the top cap and when I went to take the rda off the top cap would unscrew with it and it would be a royal bitch to separate the two….maybe if the threading on the top caps was longer or if they put some kind of notch in the bottom where I could stick my tweezers in to help get a grip when trying to separate the top cap from my rda because when ur using an rda thats the same width as the top cap and the sides are flush good luck getting a grip on one and not the other in order to separate them.
#35 (permalink)      7/26/2022 5:51:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3015
bkozior wrote:

I kno I’m late to the party on this but two things about the heavy hitter that annoyed the shit out of me were the locking system although clever in design is more trouble then it’s worth and also with the two changeable top caps my rda would constantly get stuck to the top cap and when I went to take the rda off the top cap would unscrew with it and it would be a royal bitch to separate the two….maybe if the threading on the top caps was longer or if they put some kind of notch in the bottom where I could stick my tweezers in to help get a grip when trying to separate the top cap from my rda because when ur using an rda thats the same width as the top cap and the sides are flush good luck getting a grip on one and not the other in order to separate them.

those are fair assessments. I don't have the second issue, as I "mate" mods and atomizers, rarely changing them, but I do agree - for the most part, locks are a nice idea for noobs, but aren't needed, or wanted, on mechs of this style, they always end up being a variation of "twist to lock", and usually affects fire button movement, or like in this case, can move inadvertently when not needed.

Still, at 60,00(48.00 now)...one of the very best Chinese tubes anyone could hope to own. Mt black finish model still looks almost brand new, several drops later!

Edited on 7/26/2022 at 5:53 AM
What does he mean when he says words?
#36 (permalink)      7/26/2022 4:21:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4262
"I "mate" mods"

So this is why your so weird about vape gear, guy is mating with his mods, it's all so clear now.