Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

How's 5Avape?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/25/2022 5:48:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos106
Anniepan wrote:

njrmayo wrote:Hi @Anniepan, can you confirm lead times/shipping times? Full Black says 5 days while the other color's showing "Custom Made-to-order". Please confirm.njrmayo, the ETA is a little longer for pre-order items. The full black one has the same ETA as the other colors, will be ready around May 20. We have changed the stock status of all these colors to "Custom Made-to-Order".

Thank you, if this changes and is faster, please update us as I'll be purchasing one of these, maybe 2.

#22 (permalink)      4/26/2022 6:58:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+2 details
Watched Todd's review, so if I understood it well, the OG is a piece of...
But it looks waaaay better in life than in stock photos.

Now I'm keen to know what 5Avape made out of it.

But here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpoGFvhxfmM

For the rattling on the SS insert, the solution would be two notches instead of one in the middle.

edit: even watched Jai Haze's vid. Why's that when am listening to him, must think of a poultry yard with at least a half dozen of ducks?? =)

Edited on 4/26/2022 at 7:17 PM
#23 (permalink)      4/26/2022 9:35:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+1 details
njrmayo wrote:

Thank you, if this changes and is faster, please update us as I'll be purchasing one of these, maybe 2.

No problem. When we have an accurate arrival time, we will update the stock status. :)

#24 (permalink)      4/27/2022 8:12:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos106
+2 details
cilika wrote:

Watched Todd's review, so if I understood it well, the OG is a piece of...But it looks waaaay better in life than in stock photos. Now I'm keen to know what 5Avape made out of it. But here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpoGFvhxfmMFor the rattling on the SS insert, the solution would be two notches instead of one in the middle.edit: even watched Jai Haze's vid. Why's that when am listening to him, must think of a poultry yard with at least a half dozen of ducks?? =)

That's what I'm wondering, did 5Avape fix the $500 version's problems with their clone? They must have, right? It would be silly if they didn't especially since that original had many issues, why clone it without fixing them. I have high hopes for it, it looks so comfy and light and small. I love the Cthulhu AIO more and more each day and pick it up much more than my BB due to it's size, weight and sleekness.

#25 (permalink)      4/27/2022 10:13:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
I'll be interested in this (if they fix those things) too. Just getting down into the rabbit hole of boro mods and similar stuff...
Never cared about the BB, had 2 Bantams for carrying them around and a Dot SE. And suddenly...
my "collection" has grown with some other Dots, several RBAs, bridges and a Cthulhu, which I'm loving too. Now the Dotaio's are even smaller, and some great RBAs are coming out for them lately.

A question. All my later RBAs were coming from a great retailer (local) place (very low prices, very high fees), and as they were nice enough to throw me a bigger voucher I bought a Ceo Van & Del.
It doesn't fit in the Bantam, works with the Cthulhu but the little window is covered by the base of the rba, still ok for air-flow, but I far prefer its own rba in it. Received a Pulse today (from the same place) but with its side AF holes, the condensation gathers on the front door. Which is not a big deal , but am trying to avoid condensation, by now managed with it quite well :))

So is there any other mods that works fine with the Ceo?
(and possibly might get cloned in the future?) ;)
#26 (permalink)      4/27/2022 10:17:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
What do you think about the pulse cilika?
#27 (permalink)      4/27/2022 10:28:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+2 details
EternalSpline, not yet tried its RBA, just put the Ceo in it, but the mod is ...well, it really fills up my hand but it's absolutely great.
It feels solid, love the transparency of the acrylic, the 21700 justifies the size, chip seems to be fine, it's just a piece of cake.

The site didn't have big choice of colours, but weirdly, it was the blue one I was eyeing from the beginning (it's bending towards the teal colour, sort of aquamarine blue) so I got that with a bunch of accessories.
#28 (permalink)      4/27/2022 10:42:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
Well keep us posted, I keep talking myself out of all of the AIO's, but that has not stopped me from looking at them each week and trying to keep an eye out for what looks good. Cthulhu is what I am leaning towards. I think if I do mess with the AIO's I might as well do it for the size.
#29 (permalink)      4/27/2022 10:48:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+2 details

I keep talking myself out of all of the AIO's, but that has not stopped me from looking at them each week and trying to keep an eye out for what looks good. ...

That's how I started as well...=) The factor of "nothing else just a box and a tip" can easily grow on you, I'm warning you now ;)

ps.: if I had all those accessories, means that I will definitely getting an other one later on, just still absolutely incapable to decide right now, which one. =)

But the doors would be also great for customising some other mods (f.e. some squonkers)

Edited on 4/27/2022 at 11:03 AM
#30 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:02:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
Beautiful countryside, is that grapes growing in the background?

I keep writing it off as boredom with the dual coil stuff that's out now.
#31 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:08:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
Thanks ES, yes, vineyards. (almost written grape- graveyards lol) If I once change place, will definitely never ever want to see them around =)
(if the matter of 'not at all organic exploitations' tells you smtg)

Edited on 4/27/2022 at 11:09 AM