Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

How's 5Avape?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:08:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
Thanks ES, yes, vineyards. (almost written grape- graveyards lol) If I once change place, will definitely never ever want to see them around =)
(if the matter of 'not at all organic exploitations' tells you smtg)

Edited on 4/27/2022 at 11:09 AM
#32 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:23:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
Here's an other one for ya :))

Def not for dual coils, but I think you like small stuff as well.

Edited on 4/27/2022 at 11:24 AM
#33 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:27:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
Not sure I got your meaning 100%, I think what your saying is if you move you don't want to see the vineyards anymore, something, anything, totally different.

"If the matter of not at all organic exploitation"

The grapes are not organic? I am sorry I know nothing about organic and not organic grapes. I am guessing allot of chemicals get used on the grapes and that is somehow awful to be around?

Don't worry it isn't so much your English as my not being sure what you mean, you used all the words correctly but put them in areas I don't normally see them. Like we would just say, if I move, and then basically everyone knows move new location. So I would say, Yes vineyards, when and if I move I never want to see them again, they are definitely not organic. It has to be a bit confusing though because there are so many ways you can say the same thing in English. It would surely hope if I spoke any other language, all my phrasing is just in one language.
#34 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:32:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
Yeah the small stuff is cool. Which one is that? Internal battery? 18350?

My idea for talking myself into the Cthulhu, is Ill just spike batches of liquid for it with a little extra nicotine, and use it for when I am out of the house and doing errands, or traveling.

Currently I am carrying a dual battery mod all the time and it gets old, so I take some nicotine toothpicks with me, and mostly leave my mod in the car.
#35 (permalink)      4/27/2022 11:54:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
Yeah sorry about that. It's sometimes not easy to be between several languages.

I know, English says "move" for "moving house", "moving country" etc. in spite of that, with my slightly autistic mind, if I'd written that, it looked to me like "being on the move, smth like that. I never lived in any English speaking country.

But you got perfectly what I was trying to say. If I moved, I'd never want to see vineyards again.
For the rest, it's different having a nice glass of wine without caring about details from finding out what it comes with. Yeah, sometimes you can't breath the air when they do their treatments. Even if they try to pretend that they are "moderate" with using certain stuff.

I'll try to explain. If you translate the phrase "I move house" to ( for example) French it will give smth like "I push the house a bit further".

Edited on 4/27/2022 at 12:14 PM
#36 (permalink)      4/27/2022 12:07:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Yeah the small stuff is cool. Which one is that? Internal battery? 18350?

My idea for talking myself into the Cthulhu, is Ill just spike batches of liquid for it with a little extra nicotine, and use it for when I am out of the house and doing errands, or traveling.

Currently I am carrying a dual battery mod all the time and it gets old, so I take some nicotine toothpicks with me, and mostly leave my mod in the car.

It's a Dotaio Mini. Removable 18350 battery. It doesn't come with an RBA, but there are a few around. (they are not compatible with the BB/ similar mods)

#37 (permalink)      4/27/2022 12:12:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
"Yeah sorry about that. It's sometimes not easy to be between several languages."

No reason to be sorry, I only speak one language and not all that well allot of the time so I can't even wrap my head around how some people speak so many languages. What confuses me is what language do you think in? Like your native tongue or the one your currently speaking?

"it looked to me like "being on the move, smth like that."

Ahhh, yeah I can see how that would happen. It's also weird too because people in different areas speak so much differently but still speak English. Also we would usually specify if it was move country because it's a bigger deal. That would be something like if I leave the states and move to Canada, or just saying moving to Canada or whatever other country, we wouldn't say move country even though that is technically the right way to say that.

I like speaking to people from other countries it gives you a better view of the world I think.

"For the rest, it's different having a nice glass of wine without caring about details from finding out what it comes with. Yeah, sometimes you can't breath the air when they do their treatments. Even if they try to pretend that they are "moderate" with using certain stuff."

That sounds awful, I have never lived any place near grape vines or really any orchard of fruit. We do have some of them (grapes) in Florida, mostly oranges though, and I have just driven past allot of them never lived where I could see them. We grow a few things in our yard, but mainly we don't ever eat them it's usually like some hot peppers, bananas, or citrus. It's kind of a pain in the ass to grow much here. When I was a kid they would spray by plane or by a truck for mosquitoes, but it did not effect the air quality for longer than a minute.
#38 (permalink)      4/27/2022 12:16:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"It's a Dotaio Mini. Removable 18350 battery."

I don't know that I could ever go that small, and be all mtl unfortunately. I have a nugget and a serpent mini, that comes pretty close to the size, much taller less wide. I kill the battery way to fast unfortunately.
#39 (permalink)      4/27/2022 1:03:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
What about that Kizoku little RTA you bought some months ago? Do you still use it?

I don't do "true" MTL, being rather on the looser side. And even Dl or RDL you can vape on relatively (or quite) low wattage. It's good to be between all things, it leaves you with a great amount of possibilities. =) And I like small devices.
I tried complex wires, it didn't give me as much plus that I would've insisted using them.

Better to live in a way "what I don't see doesn't exist". Or just watching some nice documents about French coteaux and their nice ways of producing nice wine. (if you like wine) Well, I'm not living exactly in those model places. It was not even two weeks ago, when in the morning I wanted to take a walk, stepped outside, in 5 second my stomach was turned up side down, ...and I decided to leave for a couple of days. It's great, not having neighbours, being 10 min. from the mountains, etc. etc. but.
It's not always like that, however, it was the last drop in the glass. Not in the wine glass lol

Ok, I don't think it's too interesting for others, so would stop there, it would be great to talk to you otherwise. :))
#40 (permalink)      4/27/2022 1:52:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
"Kizoku little RTA"

I still have it, I use it a little here and there, it's built and on my desk. My preferred vape is dual 26 gauge wrapped in 36 gauge dual coil at 100-125W, so it is hard to vape this small single coil and find much satisfaction. If I am out at a movie, it is a nice sneaky little setup. I think I like the middle ground better though, like one complicated coil, a slightly higher nic like a 12MG. When I use the salt nic it makes me feel jittery, I don't enjoy it. It is difficult to find 12MG these days though.

"if you like wine"

I like wine allot, but it does not like me. I get the worst hangovers drinking wine, I can literally drink whiskey and IPA's with lots of hops and get less of a hangover than I do from wine. Very unfortunate because I was enjoying the wine culture and all of that, six years ago. I have not been drinking much or often these days though. Maybe once or twice every two or three months. Just kind of lost my taste for it recently. Yeah that is good be more healthy and all that I guess, but so far I am mainly eating more junk food.

"Ok, I don't think it's too interesting for others, so would stop there, it would be great to talk to you otherwise. :))"

Yes we will hear it from someone for going to far off topic, nice chatting with you though!
#41 (permalink)      4/28/2022 2:36:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AndiFront
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 125
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos30
What does custom made to order mean?

Thank you from Germany