Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Match competitpr price?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/7/2022 7:08:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ericsgreen
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos16
Match competitpr price?
These are almost $2 less elsewhere, the peek and ultem are all the same price at that f place
#2 (permalink)      5/7/2022 7:49:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Oh my god, we've gone full-circle! They are putting airflow in the drip tips all over again, lol. It looks like a small rda, not a drip tip!

At least these look nicer than the early incarnations, especially those on sub-ohm tanks by Sense, etc.
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      5/7/2022 8:19:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inswva
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 138
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
carrion4worm wrote:

Oh my god, we've gone full-circle! They are putting airflow in the drip tips all over again, lol. It looks like a small rda, not a drip tip!

At least these look nicer than the early incarnations, especially those on sub-ohm tanks by Sense, etc.

There is no AFC on the Shifter. The inner "sleeve" can be changed out to get a two tone drip tip. I have an authentic Shifter. It's a great drip tip. I also just bought five of the clones for less than the price of one authentic, lol.

#4 (permalink)      5/7/2022 8:40:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
inswva wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

There is no AFC on the Shifter. The inner "sleeve" can be changed out to get a two tone drip tip. I have an authentic Shifter. It's a great drip tip. I also just bought five of the clones for less than the price of one authentic, lol.

wow, well, they missed a trick, then. It looks very close to an rda-style cap, ala Armor Mods, etc.

With the current "Boro Crazy" nature of the industry, expect the airflow option to return in drip tips, in fact - I guarantee it!

BTW, Have you seen those Ambition Mods panels? They seem oddly familiar, lol.

What does he mean when he says words?
#5 (permalink)      5/7/2022 4:32:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inswva
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 138
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

inswva wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

wow, well, they missed a trick, then. It looks very close to an rda-style cap, ala Armor Mods, etc.

With the current "Boro Crazy" nature of the industry, expect the airflow option to return in drip tips, in fact - I guarantee it!

BTW, Have you seen those Ambition Mods panels? They seem oddly familiar, lol.

Definitely riffing on the Kilic panels. I'd be half interested if the panels weren't the same on both sides. The Kilics were different between the switch side and boro side.

#6 (permalink)      5/8/2022 8:11:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10966
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

The ones from the TF(?) Series were nice. I have 2 somewhere I used for dab atties. Glass center with adjustable airflow ring.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#7 (permalink)      5/8/2022 11:11:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+1 details
Ericsgreen wrote:

These are almost $2 less elsewhere, the peek and ultem are all the same price at that f place

Ericsgreen, the price from that place is more than $10 including shipping. Our price is $9.17 including shipping to the US. If there are any concerns about the price, please feel free to contact us here or by service ticket. FastTech is willing to match, or even, beat other's prices.

#8 (permalink)      5/16/2022 1:32:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
inswva wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

How is the clone vs authentic? is it the best drip tip or there is other you prefer?

#9 (permalink)      5/16/2022 7:14:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inswva
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 138
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos204
FaisalAlroqi wrote:

inswva wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

How is the clone vs authentic? is it the best drip tip or there is other you prefer?

I haven't received the clones yet, hopefully this week. Is it the best drip tip? That's pretty subjective. I like the authentic quite a bit, enough that I bought five of the clones. My favorite drip tip is the Never Normal 510 Warp Pipe, which I don't think has ever been cloned.