Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Isn’t that a Serpent Elevate?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/27/2022 8:08:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Too expensive
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#12 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:03:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
EternalSpline wrote:

"Oh Well, In 5 years I'll try again, when all of you have moved on, one way or another!"

Has it already been five years? lol. It's funny too, because you said you had lots of friends and other forums to visit, but you also never really left.

Why don't you stay C4W and just try and act like a decent human being to be around? Read your posts a few times before you hit the submit button and check your tone once in awhile. You obviously have no place to go. That's fine whatever it is what it is, but if you want to be welcomed here and be a help, and don't want to be hated, it's got nothing to do with gear it's your attitude, and personality.

Do you say welcome back when someone never left? lol. I mean stay or go, do whatever I don't care. This isn't me wanting to have a conversation with you, this is me attempting to hold up a mirror for you, in the hopes that you will be less yourself I guess?

...for someone who screams out loud about "hating/disliking" me, you sure do try to talk to me a lot!

Don't.

Thank you.

What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      5/27/2022 10:19:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"This isn't me wanting to have a conversation with you" Me

"you sure do try to talk to me a lot!" Nate the great

"What does he mean when he says words?" Also, yep, the same idiot Nate, C4W/ AKA Male Karen of FT, AKA "The realest vapor you know". LOL

We don't need to talk if you want to start a new tantrum, you are well on your way by the looks of your posts.

FT members we are at a popcorn level orange, I repeat a popcorn level orange, Nate dog is back to regulate on all of the fake and phony vapors, with a meltdown, get your popcorn settle in for it... People in his head are "screaming out loud" already.(how do you scream another way) lol... FML this clown again.
#14 (permalink)      5/27/2022 2:00:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FapiFapo
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7926
  • Reviews 133
  • Kudos12065
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

Too expensive

Bring the clones back !!! (DT pattern looks nice tho)

GEEK IS BACK !!!, so maybe i'll be back too, sometimes.
#15 (permalink)      5/28/2022 3:17:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1785
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos558
Sorry to highjack the thread, is there a top air flow design same as this RTA but has single coil mode?
Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now... So I will ask a percentage of your sales for each device review I do.