[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

It LEAKS like a muthafxxka
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/5/2022 3:18:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s8417553
Guest
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Did anyone find a solution or get feedback from sxk?

Edited on 8/5/2022 at 3:20 PM
#22 (permalink)      8/5/2022 3:42:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
bkozior
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2020
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos10
I’m waiting to hear if the leaking has been resolved on this as well…I kno there are two other versions of this available as well one by YTFK and another by a no name but there has been no feedback on whether either of those versions leak as well and I don’t want to be the one to have to find out lol…it’s a shame I really want to try this one I heard the flavor is top notch

Edited on 8/5/2022 at 3:43 PM (Spelling error)
#23 (permalink)      8/5/2022 4:39:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s8417553
Guest
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
bkozior wrote:

I’m waiting to hear if the leaking has been resolved on this as well…I kno there are two other versions of this available as well one by YTFK and another by a no name but there has been no feedback on whether either of those versions leak as well and I don’t want to be the one to have to find out lol…it’s a shame I really want to try this one I heard the flavor is top notch




Actually it's flavor is really awesome , but leaks..

I think no name is REKA's thanks for your tip!!

I will try another version of this rta

#24 (permalink)      8/6/2022 4:42:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
Looks like SXK may have a solution, a replacement bottom part. However it’s not possible to say until someone receives and tests the updated deck.
#25 (permalink)      8/6/2022 7:19:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s8417553
Guest
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
FrankieS wrote:

Looks like SXK may have a solution, a replacement bottom part. However it’s not possible to say until someone receives and tests the updated deck.




I heard about sxk discontinued to manufacturing j3s v2 rta

#26 (permalink)      8/7/2022 12:51:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
s8417553 wrote:

FrankieS wrote:
Looks like SXK may have a solution, a replacement bottom part. However it’s not possible to say until someone receives and tests the updated deck.


I heard about sxk discontinued to manufacturing j3s v2 rta



I haven’t heard that, and am not sure if it’s likely. Why would they take the time and effort to design, build and offer to send an updated deck if they plan to discontinue the whole RTA? They could just ask buyers to send back the RTA they bought for refund. Rather than designing and building an updated deck just to make the early buyers happy.
I could be wrong though.

#27 (permalink)      8/7/2022 5:10:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 356
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos247
FrankieS wrote:

s8417553 wrote:
FrankieS wrote:
Looks like SXK may have a solution, a replacement bottom part. However it’s not possible to say until someone receives and tests the updated deck.


I heard about sxk discontinued to manufacturing j3s v2 rta

I haven’t heard that, and am not sure if it’s likely. Why would they take the time and effort to design, build and offer to send an updated deck if they plan to discontinue the whole RTA? They could just ask buyers to send back the RTA they bought for refund. Rather than designing and building an updated deck just to make the early buyers happy.
I could be wrong though.



what do you mean SXK "DESIGNED" an updated deck??? This is a clone which means SXK cloned (COPIED) the RTA that MONARCHY designed


Edited on 8/7/2022 at 5:11 PM (!)
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#28 (permalink)      8/8/2022 8:32:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
+2 details
Wow I stand corrected ! Wrong choice of a word. What I meant was: “for SXK to purchase another updated authentic, then analyze and redo the redesigned deck, mass manufacture it and and then send one to each customer that bought the wrong one” pew… sore fingers from excessive typing :-) To skip typing all that, I used the “redesign” word. I didn’t think anyone would mind! I guess I was wrong. I apologize.
#29 (permalink)      8/17/2022 6:50:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 799
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos272
Got a the no name version today. it's a peice of junk the topcap tofill it is very tight (pliers helped) and no matter how you wick it it's a leaky motherfecker. waiting to see what the seller has to say not from ft I will say
#30 (permalink)      8/17/2022 5:14:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
SXK is sending me a revised deck. I will keep everyone posted as soon as I receive and try it.
#31 (permalink)      8/18/2022 1:45:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fahad999
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2020
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos17
FrankieS wrote:

SXK is sending me a revised deck. I will keep everyone posted as soon as I receive and try it.


here is FT support reply
“ As for item 9760077, the supplier says the deck has not changed and it is the same as the previous ones. ”


Edited on 8/18/2022 at 1:46 AM