Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

It LEAKS like a muthafxxka
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      9/3/2022 11:49:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
+2 details
Here is where the problem is.




And it looks like, the updated deck will cover this gap and fix it.
#52 (permalink)      9/3/2022 1:05:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
FrankieS wrote:

Here is where the problem is.




And it looks like, the updated deck will cover this gap and fix it.



That is wat I have with the deck I have right now and still waiting for the updated deck to arrive hopefully soon and here's hoping it's better

#53 (permalink)      9/6/2022 9:59:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
+1 details
Same here Stuartd. Hopefully the 0.7mm longer wall will block the little empty space on the top and stop the leaking. My updated deck should be here early next week. I’ll keep everyone posted.
#54 (permalink)      9/7/2022 5:41:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
FrankieS wrote:

Same here Stuartd. Hopefully the 0.7mm longer wall will block the little empty space on the top and stop the leaking. My updated deck should be here early next week. I’ll keep everyone posted.



Same here hopefully it does do the job and iam hoping next week aswell still in the middle of somewhere according to tracking lol

#55 (permalink)      9/13/2022 4:59:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
minimag03
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 112
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos32
+1 details
The updated deck arrived yesterday. It appears to have closed the gap in the JFC, but I'm to build it and find out.
#56 (permalink)      9/13/2022 6:54:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
minimag03 wrote:

The updated deck arrived yesterday. It appears to have closed the gap in the JFC, but I'm to build it and find out.



That's great to hear it seems to have closed the gap. can't wait to hear if it's any better than wat we have with the old deck.

be waiting to hear soon lol

#57 (permalink)      9/15/2022 4:23:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
+2 details
I tried mine with the updated bottom part I received. I am sorry to report still bubbles of air escape as soon as the topcap is opened for filling. The leak is not as terrible as the original, but a reduced leaking problem still exists, at least with the update I received. Perhaps stuffing cotton may fix the issue(I will try and report the results here), but with the small juice flow holes, stuffing cotton may result dry hits. We will see…
#58 (permalink)      9/15/2022 4:31:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
FrankieS wrote:

I tried mine with the updated bottom part I received. I am sorry to report still bubbles of air escape as soon as the topcap is opened for filling. The leak is not as terrible as the original, but a reduced leaking problem still exists, at least with the update I received. Perhaps stuffing cotton may fix the issue(I will try and report the results here), but with the small juice flow holes, stuffing cotton may result dry hits. We will see…



Still waiting for mine to arrive hopefully soon and all see what mine is like and have tried todo wat you done with the pics you already posted earlier as in can you see through the gap open and closed


Edited on 9/15/2022 at 4:32 PM. Reason:
#59 (permalink)      9/15/2022 4:32:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1600
FrankieS wrote:

I’ll keep everyone posted.

I wish the problem had been something relating to the design of the posts, then that would have been a delightful dad joke.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#60 (permalink)      9/22/2022 11:25:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
valeriezxy
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos1
FrankieS wrote:

I tried mine with the updated bottom part I received. I am sorry to report still bubbles of air escape as soon as the topcap is opened for filling. The leak is not as terrible as the original, but a reduced leaking problem still exists, at least with the update I received. Perhaps stuffing cotton may fix the issue(I will try and report the results here), but with the small juice flow holes, stuffing cotton may result dry hits. We will see…



i received my updated deck..
have to agree with you about small bubbles leaks on the new deck.
gotta twist to the sweet spot when closing the juice flow.., thats just to minimize the bubbles leaks.
overall, it still vapes good

#61 (permalink)      9/23/2022 12:50:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
It does vape somewhat ok. Not as good as the first gen. Unfortunately, for me it was waste of money.