Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Anniepan Boro orings and Gaskets
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/16/2022 12:34:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2687
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2831
I CONCUR,I received mine a week ago, and I did purchase another tank with extra o-rings...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      9/16/2022 3:07:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sabsy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Well done, Sxk! I LOVE this tank. It looks nice and performs exactly as a Boro should. Imo it's the best boro in the game right now (full discretion though, I haven't tried the snail tank yet). I love the look of Proros, but my God if they aren't the leakiest, most temperamental boros out there. Not to mention, PRC did not make the front glass gasket standard size. I found this out the hard way.

Also, it just makes sense to ditch the whole front glass idea... It's just another gasket to worry about and in turn another point you have to worry about failing and causing leaking/damage to your mods.
#13 (permalink)      9/19/2022 8:54:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LukeV
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 197
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos132
Surprised to see so much love for the Snailtank. They look nice but the little plug for refills is a terrible terrible awful terrible design. Comes out of place with nearly every refill and once it's out of place, it's next to impossible to get it back in it's home. I grabbed one based solely on the way it looked and was ready to throw it across the room on the first day. Couldn't get rid of it quick enough.
Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I'm bored and old.