Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Which one??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/17/2022 10:07:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos195
+1 details
Andyk wrote:

Look at the deck .. exactly same image with a slight difference in hue :D

This is exactly what I pointed out in my first post (#2) ...!
@Anniepan, or maybe @Lydia, still haven't given an explanation!

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#12 (permalink)      8/17/2022 10:22:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos195
+1 details
bkozior wrote:

I’ve learned from experience to wait for feedback from people who bought it before deciding myself even if it means having to wait a few months longer then I wanted…It seems like a jerk move but I’d rather not be the guinea pig when it comes to testing it out lol.

That's what I do too, and indeed, that's what I'm waiting for!
But, in the meantime, we can also have some opinions by going to see some videos on youtube.

#13 (permalink)      8/17/2022 10:45:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+3 details
Ulton is always my first choice but I won't be getting this rta as the only different thing it offers is top filling which I already converted my KFL's to using Steam Tuners and Vazzling top filling kits.
#14 (permalink)      8/18/2022 4:32:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos195
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

Ulton is always my first choice but I won't be getting this rta as the only different thing it offers is top filling which I already converted my KFL's to using Steam Tuners and Vazzling top filling kits.

We all have good reasons to like or dislike an article, and no one can argue with that! But for some, $11.69 (of price difference) can be a significant amount of money depending on the budget they allow themselves for vape, and that's not disputable either. We must keep in mind that many have also come to vape for reasons of economy compared to conventional cigarettes. Others, for example, will never buy clones, simply because they can afford it, and perhaps also by principle! Good for them if they can.

As far as innovations are concerned, the system of closing the juice inlet under the atty during filling seems interesting to me. In addition, this system also offers the possibility of orienting the atty in relation to the mod used (SBS style devices as specified). By the way, I would like to have this principle on drippers, because I use a lot of them, and I feed them with juice through the location of the drip tip, without removing the bell cap. I arrange so that the level of liquid is just below the airflow, and the coil, so I can put up to 50 drops of juice sometimes depending on the dripper! But to do this, the airflow must be up the atty when I vape, otherwise I risk staining my T-shirt ...! This system of orientation would solve this problem well!

But, once again, I respect and I do not dispute your choice, I just gave an opinion, among many others, that's what this forum is for!

#15 (permalink)      8/18/2022 11:24:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cislo
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos1
+1 details
They have same pictures. $18.95 and ULTON

Edited on 8/18/2022 at 11:25 AM
#16 (permalink)      8/18/2022 11:30:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11005
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9413
+3 details
Tonycobweb wrote:

Others, for example, will never buy clones, simply because they can afford it, and perhaps also by principle! Good for them if they can.

The OG costs $155 + Sales tax + Shipping + BJob

Nah, not blowing up over $200 for a fooking atty! The max I would shell out is $60 for an atty and even that's too much. So fk it!

My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#17 (permalink)      8/18/2022 11:32:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11005
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9413
11000 hehehe
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#18 (permalink)      8/18/2022 12:08:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Orbital
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos24
+2 details
the Ulton version would be my first choice, based on the excellent quality of the two Ulton Skyline-Rs that purchased.

Does the Kayfun X have an adjustable juice control or is it just full off and full on?
#19 (permalink)      8/18/2022 12:28:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Orbital wrote:

the Ulton version would be my first choice, based on the excellent quality of the two Ulton Skyline-Rs that purchased.

Does the Kayfun X have an adjustable juice control or is it just full off and full on?

Full on/off unless you don't mind having a gap and fiddling around to get the height right for the amount of juice it allows in.

#20 (permalink)      8/18/2022 4:16:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos195
+2 details
Andyk wrote:

The OG costs $155 + Sales tax + Shipping + BJob

Nah, not blowing up over $200 for a fooking atty! The max I would shell out is $60 for an atty and even that's too much. So fk it!

I worked in the metal industry, so I have an idea of what it represents to make an atomizer, knowing that the manufacturers of attys have machine tools much more sophisticated than those I used! Moreover they are entirely automated and controlled by computers, the hand of the man intervenes just to put a metal bar in the machine, and even there I am not sure, because that also is perhaps automated!
It is also important to know that the production is done in series, for hundreds or even thousands of articles, so the cost of the manufacturing is largely amortized! Unless of course the product is a failure and they can't sell it!

So, in my opinion, an atty at $150 is really abuse, I have never spent more than $35 for an atomizer! And don't tell me that you also have to amortize the study, because most manufacturers just reproduce already existing concepts, with just small modifications.

For $150, it is the buyer who should have right to a bjob ...!

#21 (permalink)      8/18/2022 5:29:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos195
+1 details
Orbital wrote:

Thanks Orbital, you just reminded me that I too had bought an Ulton Skyline-R, it's been over a year, I had completely forgotten!
I paid less than $20 for it during a flash sale on another website ...!
Now I just have to find it in the mess of my apartment ...!

No, the Kayfun X does not have an adjustable juice control, it just has a closing system to prevent any liquid supply to the cotton by maintaining the vacuum inside the tank, this avoids the risk of leaks via the airflows when filling.

The adjustment of the airflow is done by turning the screw of the pin 510 under the atty. This may seem, at first, a bit tedious because you have to unscrew your atty from the box to find the optimal setting, but once found, we rarely change it.

You will find all the explanations and pictures here ! (Sorry, it's in French! So you'll have to copy/paste in your translator for those who don't understand!