@annipan I want to get a refund for wrong items mailed
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/19/2021 9:42:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
FT sent you the wrong products. Due to the price of the products they will likely request you to return them before they issue a refund. They will also refund you the shipping cost.

Returns
1. How to return a product?
Here's what to do:

Items must be returned with original packaging, manuals, and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
Create a request by visiting this link: http://support.fasttech.com/products/RTRN

If a product is DOA or shipped incorrectly, FastTech covers all shipping charges.

For all other cases of returns, a staff will quote you the actual shipping costs incurred (the non-refundable portion), and provide you a RMA number.
Proceed and send the items to the following address. Note that the returning package must be postmarked within 14 calendar days from the date you received the RMA number.
Processing time after your return arrives is approximately 10 days. Refund, should you request one, is sent corresponding to the original method of payment, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.

Restrictions:

If products are altered or modified, warranty and money back satisfaction become void.
The satisfaction guarantee does not cover customized, volume discount, and/or wholesale orders.
When returning, we recommend using a trackable shipping method. FastTech cannot be held responsible for items lost on the way back.

*Definition of delivery date: for EMS/DHL and some registered airmail packages, the delivery date is displayed on the courier's tracking site. For orders that do not have online delivery dates provided by the courier, the delivery date is assumed to be 21 calendar days after shipment.

#12 (permalink)      9/19/2021 9:47:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
majus
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos6
As I've said in my first message here the FT support has refused to process the items return.
#13 (permalink)      9/19/2021 10:31:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
All you have to do is refer them to their own returns policy above. Covid 19 related restrictions is not an acceptable reason nor is it specified as a reason to refuse you from returning the incorrect items.

Edited on 9/19/2021 at 10:31 AM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      9/20/2021 4:43:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trolling
  • JoinedJul 2021
  • Posts 293
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos167
majus wrote:

As I've said in my first message here the FT support has refused to process the items return.

Did you paid with Paypal?
If yes - what are you waiting for? Open an PP case and sort it out with them.

#15 (permalink)      9/22/2021 3:04:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11601
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6104
+3 details
Hello majus,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, it was our mistake that didn't notice the manufacturer offered us the wrong item. We apologize for this. I think the suggestion you mentioned in ticket is acceptable, I will offer the solution for you there.

Thank you for your concerns and help, dear MSAKSA, carrion4worm and djvillan, we will help majus solve the issue asap.