Poor customer service
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/18/2022 10:21:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brad524
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Poor customer service
Customer service is horrible when you place an order, a tracking number is assigned and all of a sudden they send another tracking number that isn't associated with your order. My order was "midelivered" with proof from USPS and they refuse to accept it as possible.
#2 (permalink)      5/19/2022 12:30:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hi Brad524,

We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Packages shipped via USPS Expedited Service will receive two tracking numbers at different points: the first is for use in the originating country (the AG***CN tracking we gave out), and a second one after arriving at the destination country (the 20+ digit USPS number). The packages are typically physically re-labeled by the destination carrier, somewhere at a sorting facility at the port of entry.

We are sorry for the misunderstanding caused by our CS staff. It was meant to have more details about the undelivered situation so that we could forward it to our carrier and get it resolved asap. We are looking into your issue now and will give an update on the ticket shortly. Please be assured that we will always arrange a replacement or refund if the package fails to be delivered to you eventually.

Edited on 5/19/2022 at 1:53 AM
#3 (permalink)      5/19/2022 6:54:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brad524
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
It's been over a month since I ordered, there's no reason it should take this long when it was"shipped" less than 48hrs of ordering.
#4 (permalink)      5/19/2022 8:32:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos106
Brad524 wrote:

It's been over a month since I ordered, there's no reason it should take this long when it was"shipped" less than 48hrs of ordering.

I mean, it's coming from China and depending no the situation it can easily take 30+ days. They'll fix it regardless for you but you know with FT ordering, it can take 15-45d easily depending on everything. There's many variables when ordering from China.

#5 (permalink)      5/19/2022 11:17:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brad524
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've ordered from other vendors in China and get those orders within three weeks typically sooner.
#6 (permalink)      5/23/2022 12:49:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Brad524 wrote:

I've ordered from other vendors in China and get those orders within three weeks typically sooner.

Brad524, most of the packages which were shipped via United States by Air routed by FastTech will be delivered in 14-18 working days. If you still haven't received the package, we will offer the warranty for you first. Please feel free to let us know your opinion on the ticket.

Thank you for your patience.