fasttech are scammers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      3/22/2018 1:39:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11418
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31487
+4 details
Is this another one of those 'newb demands to know why his/her order wasn't delivered by drone 20 hours after he placed the it because somehow the world revolves around them'

*sucks teeth

Fucking vapers....Douchebags.

Edited on 3/22/2018 at 1:39 PM. Reason:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#32 (permalink)      3/22/2018 1:40:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11418
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31487
+2 details
Has he said 'slowtech' yet...?
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#33 (permalink)      3/22/2018 2:17:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2390
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2549
+1 details
lidach1702 wrote:

buyer714....its really sad when ppl act like you.
Have enough orders here and way too many orders on other places to say that....yeah, we need to be patient here, we need to wait, BUT, every time I sent a message or made ticked, I got my answer the other day.
I never had problems here, and for all questions, Anniepan and other staff were here to help.
In my 9y of buying vape gear, this place works best for me....even if I have to wait a bit.
So before you throw shit in other ppl face, try to talk to them politely.
Works much better

That's what I told em!...
Lol lidachi, no matter how much of a dickhead he can be, Anniepan, or any staff always comes back with the utmost common courtesy...Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#34 (permalink)      3/22/2018 2:32:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lidach1702
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos16
+1 details
Well....its the same line, I agree but...for a dickhead like him.... way more than he deserves!
#35 (permalink)      3/22/2018 7:56:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
neo71665
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2188
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1455
+2 details
Wow, never seen so much butthurt before the buttplugs even arrived.
My opinions are my own. If you disagree with them please take a big healthy crap in your hands and give yourself a round of applause.
#36 (permalink)      3/22/2018 9:32:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10697
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5596
+4 details
buyer714 wrote:

your email says it was already sent, like over a week ago. i had waited for a while now. therefore it should have arrived and your site keeps saying its arriving the next day to my address but now your admitting that the item never got shipped.

Hello buyer714,

The item is restocking, it isn't shipped. We didn't send any shipping notification message to your side in our system. Is there any confusion? We have refunded the full money to your credit card, and we also sent a ticket for you about the transaction ID. It may take 5-7 days for bank processing, please kindly check your account after then.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 3/23/2018 at 10:34 PM. Reason:
#37 (permalink)      3/22/2018 10:01:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2078
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos555
+1 details
Must have confused a order placed email for a order shipped email and the ETA on the item as a the date it will show up at his house.
#38 (permalink)      3/23/2018 8:43:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
braunpascal
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 648
  • Reviews 278
  • Kudos317
+3 details
Anniepan wrote:

buyer714 wrote:
your email says it was already sent, like over a week ago. i had waited for a while now. therefore it should have arrived and your site keeps saying its arriving the next day to my address but now your admitting that the item never got shipped.

Hello buyer714,

The item is restocking, it isn't shipped. We didn't send any shipping notification message to your side in our system. Is there any confusion? We have refunded the full money to your credit card, ans we also sent a ticket for you about the transaction ID. It may take 5-7 days for bank processing, please kindly check your account after then.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

A miracle how Anniepan can always be so friendly!
I hope she does not take such messages personally.
There are many people who appreciate Anniepan's work.
Every question in the forum will be answered as soon as possible, thanks for that!

Edited on 3/23/2018 at 8:44 AM. Reason:
----> SORRY for my BAD ENGLISH (use google translate) <----
#39 (permalink)      3/27/2018 9:34:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jconflth
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos3
+3 details
I've been ordering from Fasttech for 3 years and I have never been "scammed". Sometimes items have taken a long time to ship and the in transit times long but the reasonable prices and great selection make up for that. I prefer Fasttech's website layout to all the rest, it makes it very easy to shop, compare and find related or hard to find items.
#40 (permalink)      3/28/2018 9:07:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mattie8690
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos46
"for what ever reason you did get a product for your order consider yourself lucky."

Countless orders on several accounts and any issue has been a factory defect issue which was always cleared up as painlessly as possible.

However I only buy electronic cigarette hardware.. Maybe it is different purchasing cosplay and dildos.

Sincerely

"Lucky"
Trump 2020
#41 (permalink)      3/28/2018 9:13:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Grimes
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 167
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos43
Over 200 orders from Fasttech and very few problems, which have been resolved by support anyway. Definitely my favorite online store, sadly the prices aren't as low as they were like 2-3 years ago compared to competitors.