Aspire Nautilus BB Bridge
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/11/2022 5:33:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Aspire Nautilus BB Bridge
Can’t find this on the site, does fasttech sell this bridge?
#2 (permalink)      1/11/2022 5:47:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Would you be interested in superior coils/ bridges, or is there a reason why Nautilus coils strike your fancy?

Haven't seen a Nautilus adapter in a while, but I know they are out there, somewhere. There are superior options available here that allow GTX coils or RPM coils....

I think most stock coil Billet vapers prefer GTX coils overall...maybe some stock coil AIO vapers will chime in....
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      1/11/2022 6:04:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
I vape mtl only, and the nautilus 1.0 mesh coils are perfect for me, I already have one adapter that came with my bantam box but wanted another for a different device
#4 (permalink)      1/11/2022 6:13:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
MBizzle wrote:
[quote]I vape mtl only, and the nautilus 1.0 mesh coils are perfect for me, I already have one adapter that came with my bantam box but wanted another for a different device[/quote

I wish I could give you one of the half dozen or so I have unused....I think with 2020, SXK quit including them in the packaging for Billets.

There are plenty of other great options that work well with a mtl style inhale, IF you can't find one - good luck!
What does he mean when he says words?
#5 (permalink)      1/11/2022 6:25:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Thanks, I have some rebuildable bridges already but wanted it for the stock coils.
#6 (permalink)      1/11/2022 6:49:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
MBizzle wrote:

Thanks, I have some rebuildable bridges already but wanted it for the stock coils.


Oh no,I meant stock coils only. Users here and elsewhere swear by the Vaporesso GTX coils. Yes, they are high resistance and "mtl (tight draw), so If you ever get curious about something new or different, I'd probably start there.

What does he mean when he says words?
#7 (permalink)      1/11/2022 7:03:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Thanks, It’s something I will look in to, I prefer my coils to be around 0.8 to 1ohm mesh, I find that works best for me.
#8 (permalink)      1/11/2022 7:34:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
MBizzle wrote:

Can’t find this on the site, does fasttech sell this bridge?



Fasttech doesn't sell Aspire products. Better look elsewhere.

#9 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:04:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Gatok wrote:

MBizzle wrote:
Can’t find this on the site, does fasttech sell this bridge?

Fasttech doesn't sell Aspire products. Better look elsewhere.


To be fair, Aspire doesn't make the adapter in question. It was an SXK (I guess) product, included with Billet clones, and resembles nothing but a threaded chimney. It screws onto the coil, and slides into the Boro's center hole, like other traditional Billet bridges.

A great kit for cheap that holds tons of stock coil varieties is the Abyss AIO kit SKU 9740669

What does he mean when he says words?
#10 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:11:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Thanks, looks good. Added to wish list for next order.
#11 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:28:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
carrion4worm wrote:

Gatok wrote:
MBizzle wrote:
Can’t find this on the site, does fasttech sell this bridge?

Fasttech doesn't sell Aspire products. Better look elsewhere.
To be fair, Aspire doesn't make the adapter in question. It was an SXK (I guess) product, included with Billet clones, and resembles nothing but a threaded chimney. It screws onto the coil, and slides into the Boro's center hole, like other traditional Billet bridges.

A great kit for cheap that holds tons of stock coil varieties is the Abyss AIO kit SKU 9740669



Would these fit a standard boro tank? Or are they only for the dovpo x device.