Aspire Nautilus BB Bridge
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:28:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
carrion4worm wrote:

Gatok wrote:
MBizzle wrote:
Can’t find this on the site, does fasttech sell this bridge?

Fasttech doesn't sell Aspire products. Better look elsewhere.
To be fair, Aspire doesn't make the adapter in question. It was an SXK (I guess) product, included with Billet clones, and resembles nothing but a threaded chimney. It screws onto the coil, and slides into the Boro's center hole, like other traditional Billet bridges.

A great kit for cheap that holds tons of stock coil varieties is the Abyss AIO kit SKU 9740669

Would these fit a standard boro tank? Or are they only for the dovpo x device.

#12 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:42:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Standard Boros will work just fine. They all have the same working dimensions, only the outer tank has different dimensions.,

For instance, I use The fantastic Abyss AIO "Ether" bridge in my 67 Mods EVO, which also holds my Exocet V2 and Mobb mini.(among many others) All of these devices are "Boro" devices, and the only confusion to avoid is devices for the DOT AIO, which are far smaller.
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      1/11/2022 1:56:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MBizzle
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Standard Boros will work just fine. They all have the same working dimensions, only the outer tank has different dimensions.,

For instance, I use The fantastic Abyss AIO "Ether" bridge in my 67 Mods EVO, which also holds my Exocet V2 and Mobb mini.(among many others) All of these devices are "Boro" devices, and the only confusion to avoid is devices for the DOT AIO, which are far smaller.

Great, i know the dot aio is different, that’s what made me think as this says dovpo x suicide, thanks for the information.