shopping cart empty
Is anyone actually ordering?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      6/10/2020 8:47:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32

I received a US order from only a few states away, and when it arrived it had been ripped opened and there were items missing!

I got an order from Amazon yesterday that was just an empty padded envelope. The tracking number on it matches a paper towel holder that I ordered.

#92 (permalink)      6/10/2020 8:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+1 details

Dear vape8ion and our other friends,

If you have received your package faster from other vendors, would you mind to give us the shipping carrier name/shipping agency website and tracking number? Of course, you can send ticket for us to keep this information privacy if possible, we will offer some Gift certificates to appreciate your help. So we will contact the related shipping carriers and improve our shipping.

We do really appreciate your support and help.

Anniepan,
My orders from the other vendor were shipped to me via US Express-Line1.

#93 (permalink)      6/10/2020 8:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+1 details

Dear vape8ion and our other friends,

If you have received your package faster from other vendors, would you mind to give us the shipping carrier name/shipping agency website and tracking number? Of course, you can send ticket for us to keep this information privacy if possible, we will offer some Gift certificates to appreciate your help. So we will contact the related shipping carriers and improve our shipping.

We do really appreciate your support and help.

Anniepan,
My orders from the other vendor were shipped to me via US Express-Line1.

#94 (permalink)      6/10/2020 11:41:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UncleJemima
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
2 weeks! I've been trying to buy some "in stock" spares...tanks and coils. Click on Paypal--nothing. Click on credit card--nothing. I've tried with Firefox, just tried with Opera--nothing.

Come on FT. I'd like to whine about long delivery times too but first you've gotta take my money!
#95 (permalink)      6/11/2020 3:19:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
UncleJemima wrote:

2 weeks! I've been trying to buy some "in stock" spares...tanks and coils. Click on Paypal--nothing. Click on credit card--nothing. I've tried with Firefox, just tried with Opera--nothing.

Come on FT. I'd like to whine about long delivery times too but first you've gotta take my money!

It's your operating system. It doesn't work with WIndows XP.

Edited on 6/11/2020 at 3:36 AM. Reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#96 (permalink)      6/11/2020 3:34:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 959
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1406
UncleJemima wrote:

This is completely unrelated ...well, maybe not. :-)

#97 (permalink)      6/12/2020 10:00:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6925
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos3919
not ordering and miss updates like this? You mad?

June 11 6:44 pm
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Cnbjsd, China
June 6 5:35 pm
Cnbjsd, China
May 30 10:22 am
Cnbjsd, China
View more
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#98 (permalink)      6/12/2020 10:59:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

Placed 2 orders on the same day from FT and anothe3 vendor just to see which one would make it first, that was May 6. The one from FT is idle in China the othr3 one is in Los Angeles Customs. Same carrier CP.

Update on ordering from FT and another site on the same day....

The alternate site order hit US customs 5 days ago and the order from FT hit today. The difference in the two orders was, however, that the competitor site was a "pre-order" and took several days to be fulfilled, FT was "In Stock". That makes the actual difference in shipping times by 5+5 days, 10 days total lag between FT and their competitor.

To sum up, I think I will stick with FT unless what I want is unavailable here. Annie seems to be putting forth effort to improve shipping by asking for open feedback as she has here in this thread and by the ticket system. In my book that counts.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#99 (permalink)      6/12/2020 8:16:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3938
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4456
+1 details
When it comes to vaping, FT is my home page. I buy gear from other places but I always come back. Want spares,reviews,advice and opinions. FT is the place. No other seller provides what FT do for their customers.

My latest flying carpet order seems to be marooned in the air,didn't know a plane could stay airbourne for a fortnight.
#100 (permalink)      6/12/2020 9:30:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 102
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos47
All my flying carpet place orders have been between 7 - 10 days since march, all their standard shipping. But Singapore Post are all over the place for me. Loads of stuff I want on here but I'm just going to wait until things get back to somewhere near normal again. Too much hassle now
#101 (permalink)      6/12/2020 11:00:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lemaster
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos18
Ok so I place an order with like 6 items all say in stock and still do,however at least 1 item always is not ready to ship when all others are.so I cancel the one item holding up shipment and choose refund as gift certificate code.but I don't get the full amount on gift certificate it then says it was for upgraded shipping cost & takes some of my refund when everything was ships to USA free.only way to get all my money back is to cancel the entire order & start over again