shopping cart empty
Is anyone actually ordering?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/30/2020 12:28:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ppeeble
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 967
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos939
+1 details
The main differences between ordering from FT and other sites; Other sites have stock so there is no delay in them obtaining the goods. When other sites tell you an item is despatched that means it is with the postal service - with FT it means it has passed to an intermediary to be taken to the postal service. FT have now become my official worst site for shipping times with my last order of January 23rd still not with me as we head into June.
More sense than money.....
#32 (permalink)      5/30/2020 12:42:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6488
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9538
+4 details
gph61 wrote:

I have too much stuff on its way, the oldest is 104 days and the second is 99. You'll get it when you get it. Get a grip and stop this blaming FT nonsense.

If you want to just bury your head in the sand instead of using your brain (as usual)then good for you Giphy. I switched to ordering from places that offer shipping that HAS been working through this pandemic.

Voicing my concern here is not an attack on Fasttech, rather a nudge in the right direction to help them see that not all China vendors are suffering the same problems.

As usual you attack what you perceive is the problem (me) instead of employing the reason and logic you laughably think you have in abundance.

Proof indeed ( if any was really needed )

#33 (permalink)      5/30/2020 6:02:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 437
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos287
+2 details
I freely admit that there are some serious problems with dispatches from China, But what I can't understand is the discrepancies in different wholesalers/vendors....
I currently have six packages "Somewhere" in the postal system from here that have been in the postal system for 40/50 days, whereas one package from alltheeffs was dispatched and delivered here in the UK in ten days.
I'm assuming that they all use the same postal companies, So why the discrepancies ???
#34 (permalink)      5/30/2020 6:18:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+2 details
I have orders in, the oldest was on April 29th and all my orders are still sitting in China. I just started getting into RTAs recently so most of my orders are for clones. I try to buy from places in the Untied States when I can, even if it cost more, but most places are out of stock. I've been buying from three other Chinese places and two of those have been getting my stuff to me in about two or three weeks. Until FastTech fixes this problem I'm going to only place orders here that I can't get somewhere else.
#35 (permalink)      5/30/2020 6:40:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
I have around 50 orders still waiting to be shipped or delivered from various sites in various countries ordered between January and yesterday. They will arrive when they arrive. There's no point in checking the tracking daily, once a week is enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#36 (permalink)      5/30/2020 10:53:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
r3p3nt
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 4549
  • Reviews 179
  • Kudos9478
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

I switched to ordering from places that offer shipping that HAS been working through this pandemic.

I've ordered lots of stuff from China over the last couple of months and haven't noticed any perceptible delay, last month I ordered some PCBs made up from a Chinese PCB manufacturer and had them manufactured and in my hands within 8 days.

#37 (permalink)      5/30/2020 10:58:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Richy7 wrote:

gph61 wrote:
I have too much stuff on its way, the oldest is 104 days and the second is 99. You'll get it when you get it. Get a grip and stop this blaming FT nonsense.

If you want to just bury your head in the sand instead of using your brain (as usual)then good for you Giphy. I switched to ordering from places that offer shipping that HAS been working through this pandemic.

Voicing my concern here is not an attack on Fasttech, rather a nudge in the right direction to help them see that not all China vendors are suffering the same problems.

As usual you attack what you perceive is the problem (me) instead of employing the reason and logic you laughably think you have in abundance.

Proof indeed ( if any was really needed )

Hey dummy, there's no airplanes in the sky. Your random chance shipping times are just that, random chance. Blaming FT for the shipping choice you made is ridiculous.

Edited on 5/30/2020 at 11:04 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#38 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:03:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10857
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16766
+2 details
I believe its easier for some unfathomable reason for UK'rs to get packages in a reasonable amount of time than it is for Canadians.
As of yet, I have not found a shipping route that wont be affected, for here.

I buy a lot of Nikes online and right now am waiting on a few more pairs. So far it's been 3x longer than usual.
One of my boxes has been sitting in a postal station in Mississauga, just outside of Toronto for a week.

I wont buy in China at the moment.
I just picked up a Geekvape Blitzen here at home. Thought I would finally get around to trying it out for only $19 + $10 shipping.

For us thats a good deal.
#39 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:07:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6488
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9538
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

Hey dummy, there's no airplanes in the sky. Your random chance shipping times are just that, random chance

You really are one of the stupidest people i have ever come across.

What makes it so hilarious is you actually credit yourself with being super smart.....

#40 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:09:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Richy7 wrote:

gph61 wrote:

Hey dummy, there's no airplanes in the sky. Your random chance shipping times are just that, random chance

You really are one of the stupidest people i have ever come across.

What makes it so hilarious is you actually credit yourself with being super smart.....

Fallacies are make believe arguments for weak minded fools like you, fool, stop removing all doubt.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#41 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:12:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Blaming FT for the shipping choices YOU MADE during a pandemic is stupid on stilts. Learn how to think straight stupid, hth.

Edited on 5/30/2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: