shopping cart empty
Is anyone actually ordering?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:12:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Blaming FT for the shipping choices YOU MADE during a pandemic is stupid on stilts. Learn how to think straight stupid, hth.

Edited on 5/30/2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#42 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:20:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6489
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9540
ROFL
#43 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:21:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Richy7 wrote:

4 orders in the last month from 3a vape 7 - 10 days delivered and Fasttech take 1 to 2 months and more !!

What sort of idiot would make conclusions then start hurling allegations from a sample size of 5 packages during a world wide shipping crisis happening simultaneously with a sudden spike in online shopping? Seriously, 'fayes' just doesn't cut it for you.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#44 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:33:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Here's a sample size that should blow your little noodle. I have 1 package from .. now at 79 days that took longer to leave China than 15 or more packages from 4 or 5 different locations of which around 10 were the same shipping service as ....

Guess what dummy? I would be an idiot to blame .. for the delay. For all I know it could show up first!

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 6/1/2020 at 4:15 AM. Reason: Advertisement
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#45 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:34:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6489
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9540
gph61 wrote:

What sort of idiot would jump to conclusions based on incomplete evidence and facts



You would.... as you always do.

It is surprising you ever mastered doing up your own shoelaces or even wiping your own ass.....

#46 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:37:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Richy7 wrote:

gph61 wrote:

What sort of idiot would jump to conclusions based on incomplete evidence and facts



You would.... as you always do.

It is surprising you ever mastered doing up your own shoelaces or even wiping your own ass.....

Fallacies are make believe arguments for weak minded fools like you, fool, stop removing all doubt.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#47 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:42:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Fighting
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#48 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:43:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Member
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
+1 details
I ordered an item from FT and on the same da .. just to see them race to my door. This was 3 weeks ago and they have not even left the gate. I order from China and then pretty much forget about it because one never knows with Chinese shipping agents.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 6/1/2020 at 4:14 AM. Reason: Advertisement
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#49 (permalink)      5/30/2020 11:55:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6489
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9540
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Fighting
#50 (permalink)      5/30/2020 12:21:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Member
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
Richy7 wrote:

vape8ion wrote:I ordered an item from FT and on the same da 3a just to see them race to my door. This was 3 weeks ago and they have not even left the gate.3 weeks ago you say.... would that have been the Zeus X mesh deck ??ROFLLiar



Yes, as a matter of fact it is, the 3a is just that. How does this make me a "liar".

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#51 (permalink)      5/30/2020 12:23:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Member
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13024
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Fighting
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?