shopping cart empty
Is anyone actually ordering?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      6/9/2020 12:39:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13023
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20584
Placed 2 orders on the same day from FT and anothe3 vendor just to see which one would make it first, that was May 6. The one from FT is idle in China the othr3 one is in Los Angeles Customs. Same carrier CP.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#82 (permalink)      6/9/2020 12:48:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 912
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos1237
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

Placed 2 orders on the same day from FT and anothe3 vendor just to see which one would make it first, that was May 6. The one from FT is idle in China the othr3 one is in Los Angeles Customs. Same carrier CP.

Yeah I get it is coded but I have no fking clue what it all means lol...old man I am

Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#83 (permalink)      6/9/2020 12:52:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stanglifemike
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
I've still been ordering from here, but my last order will truly be my last order until things improve! Orders placed in March arrived in April, but April orders still haven't arrived. 2+ months for an order is crazy. Most vendors are blaming the delay on the pandemic, but that isn't true . I've placed other orders and they were only delayed a couple days, if any. A delay of a few weeks or a few months is absolutely caused by the vendor, not the mailing service. For the most part USPS has been good at handling things but they are NOT blame-free!! I received a US order from only a few states away, and when it arrived it had been ripped opened and there were items missing! There were USPS stickers on it stating they had received it that way, but the USPS employee didn't initial the sticker like they are supposed to do. Since the envelope was sealed and then ripped open, I don't believe the vendor sealed the package then ripped it open and mailed it. More believable is the USPS employee is a vaper, saw a vape vendor on the address, and decided they would take something for them self. Unfortunately there are morons in every group. Good thing I filed a claim, my money was refunded, and USPS could see exactly who the employee was! Unsurprisingly, USPS was not surprised by my claim once they saw who the employee was. I'm guessing USPS fired the person AND pressed charges. The person certainly deserved it!!

Edited on 6/9/2020 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Spelling corrections
#84 (permalink)      6/9/2020 1:12:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
stanglifemike wrote:

I've still been ordering from here, but my last order will truly be my last order until things improve! Orders placed in March arrived in April, but April orders still haven't arrived. 2+ months for an order is crazy. Most vendors are blaming the delay on the pandemic, but that isn't true . I've placed other orders and they were only delayed a couple days, if any. A delay of a few weeks or a few months is absolutely caused by the vendor, not the mailing service.

I currently have 31 packages in the mail down from 33 this morning from different vendors and countries, obviously most are from China. They are all over the map in terms of delays. They are affected by the pandemic mostly because there's no planes in the sky but also because the shipping hubs themselves are being periodically knocked out by outbreaks.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#85 (permalink)      6/9/2020 1:16:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
That 116 day package I received this morning was a Fasttech Chinese new year sale. Another package bought from the the same sale and shipped by the same carrier, but shipped a mere couple days earlier, arrived a couple months ago.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#86 (permalink)      6/9/2020 1:22:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
Here's my current top 5:

111 < CNY sale too
102 < bay
100 < bay
99 < FT epacket
99 < FT epacket

None of my orders are on anywhere near normal delivery schedules. If it's not the pandemic what else could it be?
#87 (permalink)      6/9/2020 4:10:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5643
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3644
gph61 wrote:

Here's my current top 5:

111 < CNY sale too
102 < bay
100 < bay
99 < FT epacket
99 < FT epacket

None of my orders are on anywhere near normal delivery schedules. If it's not the pandemic what else could it be?

The truth the CCP can not hide.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#88 (permalink)      6/9/2020 11:00:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GeneralGoldberg
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 94
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
I bet his baby formula is reaching china without delay.
#89 (permalink)      6/10/2020 4:23:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10321
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
vape8ion wrote:

Dear vape8ion and our other friends,

If you have received your package faster from other vendors, would you mind to give us the shipping carrier name/shipping agency website and tracking number? Of course, you can send ticket for us to keep this information privacy if possible, we will offer some Gift certificates to appreciate your help. So we will contact the related shipping carriers and improve our shipping.

We do really appreciate your support and help.

Edited on 6/10/2020 at 4:28 AM. Reason:
#90 (permalink)      6/10/2020 8:42:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32

Yeah I get it is coded but I have no fking clue what it all means lol...old man I am

Take your fking, multiply it by 3, subtract the king, than add a vape.

#91 (permalink)      6/10/2020 8:47:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32

I received a US order from only a few states away, and when it arrived it had been ripped opened and there were items missing!

I got an order from Amazon yesterday that was just an empty padded envelope. The tracking number on it matches a paper towel holder that I ordered.