shopping cart empty
AH, CHOP....(formerly CHAZ)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/21/2020 11:21:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6276
  • Reviews 273
  • Kudos3644
AH, CHOP....(formerly CHAZ)
Whatever the name will be next week

Death toll is rising, rape toll as well...

Marxist douches had a riot (pun intended) getting there but once there...no clue what to do.

A real shitshow,like if the green party or the Canadian NDP would be elected tomorrow...no clue, impossible agenda

Play gangstas (what else to expect from the BLM clan) and all that comes with it (drug territory,whoes, protection business,etc)

Now the latest news tells me that antifag and BLM cant live together anymore (seen that before) as antifag tend to get overly scifi political where the BLM clan is not really, got to admit it, BLM but a bunch of joggers larping,just like a few individuals in here

Are those clowns those who the rat that serve as my prime potato (minister) and lots of US police officials, mayors, etc kneeled for? I wonder if they feel dumb right now....ah, I dont think they do, leftists will seek their madness to the end even if they know if hopeless and dumb.
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#2 (permalink)      6/22/2020 12:36:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19243
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21715
+3 details
it'll be interesting if the shooter is actually a right wing terrorist how will you spin that mc? oh don't tell me 'sick man who needs treatment'
#3 (permalink)      6/22/2020 4:07:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8998
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14112
+2 details
The most sensible voice in todays media. Love how he refers to BM and ANTIFA as extremists 😂
He's right.

He went on the attack against those who are supporting such acts, be they Jihadist, Antifa or far-right. "You are seeking to destroy and disunite this whole country" Maajid said.

Maajid Nawaz crushes extremist ideologies and calls for public to unite

Quotes by others:

I haven't actually seen any far-right people. I'm not sure what the media means when they say far-right, because the real far-right would be trying to topple Churchill's statue too. They do not like the man who defeated Hitler.
I have a feeling that when the media says far-right, they actually mean those normal people who voted Brexit.

It was Critical Theorist Herbert Marcuse who first proposed a blanket intolerance of the right, which as we all know has now been modified further by the left to produce the 'far-right' smear that conveniently encompasses anyone who refuses to kneel in subservience to neo-Marxist dogma.
As far as the genuine far-right is concerned, it likely consists of little more than a few thousand knuckle-draggers who meet in dark corners and grunt at each other.

😛

MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#4 (permalink)      6/22/2020 5:56:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos780
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#5 (permalink)      6/22/2020 6:32:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 7619
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos17567
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

ok

I don't like to yell at old ladies who have had their brains completely destroyed by the YouTube algorithm, but sometimes I feel compelled to.
#6 (permalink)      6/22/2020 6:48:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19243
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21715
excellent example of the master race there, if the master race are chubby pig things
#7 (permalink)      6/22/2020 8:38:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1974
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos780
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#8 (permalink)      6/22/2020 9:47:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6276
  • Reviews 273
  • Kudos3644
+1 details
Yeah, meanwhile the US has Soymalia in Minneapolis and the new Soyviet Union (CHOP/CHAZ)

Really the ATL, you are still trying to pin this all on that so-called far right?

You and your buddies in your echo chambers must be really convincing

Dont post memes depicting idiots, there are some here and there on both side and its not proof.

DUH.
#9 (permalink)      6/22/2020 9:51:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6276
  • Reviews 273
  • Kudos3644
+1 details
Meanwhile in another BLM-enforced democrat-led city, namely Chic-ago...

This must be Wakanda or white supremacists
#10 (permalink)      6/22/2020 9:51:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5225
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3421
Implosion count down commencing in ...
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#11 (permalink)      6/22/2020 9:54:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 2214
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos2183
Life in Chop appears to be very similar to life in Raqqa under ISIS, only with more limp-wristed victims.
There's stupid, and then there's Trump Derangement Syndrome stupid