Someone's acting like a 4 year old....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#141 (permalink)      11/16/2020 5:42:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
HUNTARBIDDEN wrote:

IDAF about Russia, Russia didn't make Republicans stupid they were al ready like that!

Nether do I. The act of interfering with the elections, if it is happening, is a long term push to destabilize democracy. I'm just tired of idiots claiming there is no reason for interference so it doesn't exist. The claim has more going for it than this "fraud" election and look how many of their idiots believe that.

I haven't been that in to US politics to know, but I don't recall them always being this dumb. Dubya was no Mensa member but even he knew how an election works and stolen. Even he's congratulated Biden on his victory.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#142 (permalink)      11/16/2020 5:51:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
fujiibear wrote:

furcifernova wrote:Ahh, the turn the other cheek fascists. How nice of them.What happens when you type in 'slurs'Equal Opportunity bigots, to quote gph.Nice place huh, shame if someone happened to report it.Subscriber Discovers Parler Silently Reading Clip Board Data in Background. What Does This Mean, and Should You Be ConcernedAccess to the pasteboard in iOS and iPadOS requires no app permission as of iOS 13.3. While the pasteboard provides the ease of sharing data between various apps, it poses a risk of exposing private and personal data to suspicious apps.Our investigation confirms that many popular apps read the text content of the pasteboard. However, it is not clear what the apps do with the data. To prevent apps from exploiting the pasteboard, Apple must act.The fact it belongs to the same family that funded Cambridge Analytica, is purely coincidental I'm sure.Be careful out there.

I see a lot of red.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#143 (permalink)      11/16/2020 5:54:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
Dubya was a RINO. He did what all Republican presidents do, go on about his love for Jesus and hate for baby killing during the primary then drift to the center to acquire and maintain the purple state purple voters that both parties need to win. The only difference between Trump and every Republican presidency since Reagan is Trump's one redeeming quality, his loyalty to the Christian Taliban Republican base.

Edited on 11/16/2020 at 5:56 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#144 (permalink)      11/16/2020 7:05:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
gph61 wrote:

Dubya was a RINO. He did what all Republican presidents do, go on about his love for Jesus and hate for baby killing during the primary then drift to the center to acquire and maintain the purple state purple voters that both parties need to win. The only difference between Trump and every Republican presidency since Reagan is Trump's one redeeming quality, his loyalty to the Christian Taliban Republican base.

My impression was always that Dubya was a puppet in the image of Senior. Senior wasn't dumb and from his speaking and the way he engaged people he seemed as intelligent if not more intelligent than Reagan.

It's all pretty much speculative aside from perhaps Clinton, most of the intelligence metrics for Presidents are based on public speaking. It should be interesting to see where Trump ranks when looked back upon. They actually look at the words spoken and Trump's unintelligible on paper. He'd be lucky to score over 100 based on the bulk of what he's said. If you actually applied fact checking to his incoherent ramblings I don't see him hitting even 100. The presumption here being he BELIEVED what he said was true. If he was lying and manipulating, which I fully believe to be true, he's likely to score much higher in terms of overall intelligence.

#145 (permalink)      11/16/2020 7:13:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
+2 details
He's definitely lying and manipulating but there's no way to do that on the scale he does without kidding yourself that you're telling the truth. Donald Trump is the world's biggest sucker for Donald Trump's bs.

Edited on 11/16/2020 at 7:33 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#146 (permalink)      11/16/2020 10:40:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
+2 details
gph61 wrote:

He's definitely lying and manipulating but there's no way to do that on the scale he does without kidding yourself that you're telling the truth. Donald Trump is the world's biggest sucker for Donald Trump's bs.

I just saw this interview with Tapper and Stephen Miller. He brags about Trump being able to riff 10 pages of material off the news right before doing a speech, going so far as to say it was genius.

I realize this kid looks and sounds like Rocky Balboa in round 7 with Clubber Lang but presumably he's seen intelligent people IRL. My takeaway from this is that Trump could in fact be a bull shit prodigy. The Devinci of deception.

Granted it's not as hard to make up a lie, but 10 pages in 10 minutes is still pretty impressive.

In case you haven't seen it:

#147 (permalink)      11/17/2020 1:42:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8867
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20425
+3 details
vape8ion wrote:

I am sure Parler now has a wonderful new subscriber.....Still.rightwing.

Is Gab dead?

"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#148 (permalink)      11/17/2020 3:24:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 13017
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos53268
+6 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
Scammer's Gotta Scam.How To Keep Idiots In Suspense *Wink*
#149 (permalink)      11/17/2020 1:02:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OKB00MERS