Someone's acting like a 4 year old....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/11/2020 11:40:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#22 (permalink)      11/11/2020 1:12:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HUNTARBIDDEN
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedNov 2020
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos33
+1 details
#23 (permalink)      11/11/2020 2:13:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bluepeter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 4744
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos9427
+5 details
tRump is entertaining the idea of a coup. I grew up in the belief that America's horizontal system had enough checks and balances to safeguard it's democracy. tRump has managed over the last 4 years to build a top down vertical system, taking control of the Republican party, packing the courts with right wing judges and hollowing out government. The recent sacking of Def Sec Mark Esper(that's really worrying) and appointing tRump loyalists.... Buckle in folks, you're in for a rough ride

Autocracy: Rules for Survival

Trump is anything but a regular politician and this has been anything but a regular election. It might be worth considering the rules I’ve learned for surviving in an autocracy and salvaging your sanity and self-respect.
For Christ's sake, there are plants with busier calendars than...Via et veritas et vita
#24 (permalink)      11/11/2020 4:14:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 694
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1190
+4 details
It's no worth it.
#25 (permalink)      11/12/2020 7:38:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+2 details

...The present state of international tensions...

Hmmm, on whose watch and for what ends? But we don't want to ask ourselves that question. Trump wants to "have" to pull the trigger. Just an opinion. Trump does nothing that does not further his agenda and that agenda is not what Trumpists mistakenly believe. He conned you and you just continue to suck it up. Wanna buy my "Trump University" diploma?

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#26 (permalink)      11/12/2020 8:53:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
+3 details
vape8ion wrote:

...The present state of international tensions...

Hmmm, on whose watch and for what ends? But we don't want to ask ourselves that question. Trump wants to "have" to pull the trigger. Just an opinion. Trump does nothing that does not further his agenda and that agenda is not what Trumpists mistakenly believe. He conned you and you just continue to suck it up. Wanna buy my "Trump University" diploma?

This will go down as one of the greatest con jobs in history.

People still think he "fixed" the economy and cut taxes. His followers believe everything he tweets despite how easy it is to fact check and find them false.

I'm amazed at the number of videos on YouTube of Trump supporters that have no clue what Trump has actually done. He cut personal taxes by about 3% while corporations saw a 14% cut. This while the federal debt has now soared to WWII levels.

It's some sort of mass delusion.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#27 (permalink)      11/12/2020 9:47:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21639
+1 details

It is simple, he told them that it is ok to be steeped in their delusions. To have racial prejudice and backwoods, outdated perspectives. He told them that their conditions would improve because he is the greatest businessman that ever walked Earth. He told them he was gonna fix government and that while "politicians" had controlled their lives he was no "politician".

What dumb hick wouldn't want to believe all that?

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#28 (permalink)      11/12/2020 10:43:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bluepeter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 4744
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos9427
+4 details
Nice piece of antipodean humour- sums it up really...
For Christ's sake, there are plants with busier calendars than...Via et veritas et vita
#29 (permalink)      11/12/2020 12:11:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
vape8ion wrote:

It is simple, he told them that it is ok to be steeped in their delusions. To have racial prejudice and backwoods, outdated perspectives. He told them that their conditions would improve because he is the greatest businessman that ever walked Earth. He told them he was gonna fix government and that while "politicians" had controlled their lives he was no "politician".

What dumb hick wouldn't want to believe all that?

The only problem with that is I don't think there are 71 million hicks. Since half don't vote that's 140 million hicks in the US. I haven't spent much time in the US outside of Michigan but half of them aren't hicks.

Some say it's the religious voters. There's quite a few of them but most of the really religious people I've met wouldn't have anything to do with Trump. I guess maybe they're voting for the party policies and not on Trump the man.

Even then the numbers don't add up in my head. Not this time around at least. My guess is Trump's attempt at voter suppression was effective to the extent that 2 or 3 million votes for Biden didn't happen or weren't counted.

#30 (permalink)      11/12/2020 1:04:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12620
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20558
+1 details
how many % of trump voters have guns ? 90 % ...
how many of this voters have vote for him like one of our uncle racist and fascit at a diner ? 50 % of 90 % ?

and in this parts of shit , how many voters with weapons are " proud " to kill for him if he say " attack " ? 1% ?

a fucking mini underground neo-nazi army with 1 millions assholes ?
#31 (permalink)      11/12/2020 1:16:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4164
+1 details
Skeeeets wrote:

Someone's acting like a 4 year old....

And this is how 3 year old Trumpists behave.

So many tears...
😎

Edited on 11/12/2020 at 2:51 PM. Reason: