Someone's acting like a 4 year old....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      11/12/2020 1:16:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4163
+1 details
Skeeeets wrote:

Someone's acting like a 4 year old....

And this is how 3 year old Trumpists behave.

So many tears...
😎



Edited on 11/12/2020 at 2:51 PM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      11/12/2020 2:35:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6187
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4448
+6 details
"The only problem with that is I don't think there are 71 million hicks."

It isn't all hicks for sure. I know some really good people that voted for him. Some of them just always vote republican, some of them are wealthy and liked the tax breaks they got. Allot of blue collar workers like him because of what they think he is. These aren't people fact checking anything. They think they hear the facts on Fox and that is all they need. All the racists voted for him, that accounts for allot of people. I think allot of people don't know, or consider themselves to be racist, but if you gave them a test and they were honest they would come out at least some percent racist.

Racist is something that people write off as you are or you are not. In reality I think it is more like the Kinsey scale, that is the scale for measuring how gay or straight you are basically. With gender the idea of being a scale seems easier for people to deal with than a racist version of it.

The blue collar vote is very influenced, the boss loves Trump because he is getting tax breaks, and the boss influences them into the same thinking. It I think accounts for the hive mind voters people talk about.

Honestly though the numbers even not being all hicks still don't add up. Trump is a public figure, and to people that don't know he is the rich guy, the businessman, the builder. He has crafted this image of himself for many years. People don't check that the reality of it is he is a cheat, and a bad businessman, and he has a history of screwing over the blue collar people that worked for him building things.

He claimed bankruptcy, and got out of paying all the artisans he could that worked on things for his casino. The casino business has been called a license to print money, and Trump's failed... The list could go on and on, but the voters that voted for him don't look into it, and don't see past the image.

In my opinion he deceived them all, it was a massive con. It's pretty ridiculous in the age of the smart phone and so much access to information... The honest truth of it is Americans, the majority of them are pretty stupid people. I am American, I know allot of them personally so I can say that. It isn't all there fault, the education system is terrible in allot of places in the US. The colleges are good, but allot of people don't go, and allot fail, and it isn't the cheap community colleges that are good allot of the time it is the expensive schools. Some people go to college though specialize in something and then they are pretty done with education after that, they aren't reading for pleasure they are consumed with media and that is it. And media is a real shit show these days, it is all competing for your undivided attention all day every day. The algorithm supports sucking you in and keeping you there not intellectually stimulating you.
#33 (permalink)      11/12/2020 5:12:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
+4 details
EternalSpline wrote:


In my opinion he deceived them all, it was a massive con. It's pretty ridiculous in the age of the smart phone and so much access to information... The honest truth of it is Americans, the majority of them are pretty stupid people.



It was common knowledge in the 90's that Trump's success was only dwarfed by his failures. I think anyone over 30 would have known this in 2016. And like you say, anyone that wanted to know could have easily Googled it.

I can't say I was personally aware of his character flaws per se. Even now I'm still learning and laughing at how egotistical and vain he is. As a golfer I think we've all done out fair share of cheating on the golf course but the tales of Trump's escapades have put it in to perspective for me. The fact that Trump's buildings frequently over estimate the number of actual floors to a greater extent than any other developer is almost too Freudian.

It's not just ignorance that leads people into following Trump, it's willful ignorance. Trump's current temper tantrum has no basis in fact and has zero chance of changing the fact that he lost but still people entertain his delusions. There are people willing to lie and perjure themselves for one of the biggest liars in history. Inconceivable!

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#34 (permalink)      11/13/2020 4:18:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HUNTARBIDDEN
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedNov 2020
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos33
#35 (permalink)      11/14/2020 12:51:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Big_Black_Tools
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2067
  • Reviews 94
  • Kudos2450
Always Charging A Battery... ACAB.ADABRA !
#36 (permalink)      11/14/2020 8:11:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
HUNTARBIDDEN wrote:

That's fake news. Replace the Russian fake news face in the red states with Jesus then you'll have it right:


Edited on 11/14/2020 at 8:20 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#37 (permalink)      11/14/2020 8:19:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
To be more accurate put Jesus in every red state but Utah. It needs something slightly different, maybe Native Americans in their traditional Jewish dress. Maybe drop all that crazy and condense the whole idiotic offshoot delusion to something like this:

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#38 (permalink)      11/14/2020 8:47:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
HUNTARBIDDEN wrote:

On second thought, Biden needs to be replaced by the founding fathers too.


Edited on 11/14/2020 at 8:49 AM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#39 (permalink)      11/14/2020 8:56:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
furcifernova wrote:

vape8ion wrote:

...The present state of international tensions...

Hmmm, on whose watch and for what ends? But we don't want to ask ourselves that question. Trump wants to "have" to pull the trigger. Just an opinion. Trump does nothing that does not further his agenda and that agenda is not what Trumpists mistakenly believe. He conned you and you just continue to suck it up. Wanna buy my "Trump University" diploma?



This will go down as one of the greatest con jobs in history.

People still think he "fixed" the economy and cut taxes. His followers believe everything he tweets despite how easy it is to fact check and find them false.

I'm amazed at the number of videos on YouTube of Trump supporters that have no clue what Trump has actually done. He cut personal taxes by about 3% while corporations saw a 14% cut. This while the federal debt has now soared to WWII levels.

It's some sort of mass delusion.

Fyi you're accurately describing the Republican party since the abolition of the fairness doctrine. Trump is just the current queen of the hive.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#40 (permalink)      11/14/2020 9:03:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
ptitfour wrote:

how many % of trump voters have guns ? 90 % ...
how many of this voters have vote for him like one of our uncle racist and fascit at a diner ? 50 % of 90 % ?

and in this parts of shit , how many voters with weapons are " proud " to kill for him if he say " attack " ? 1% ?

a fucking mini underground neo-nazi army with 1 millions assholes ?

No, the Nazi, ammo-sexual and conspiracy theory loon factions of the 100% single issue voter party are dwarfed by the Christians.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#41 (permalink)      11/14/2020 9:11:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
furcifernova wrote:

vape8ion wrote:

It's some sort of mass delusion.

It is simple, he told them that it is ok to be steeped in their delusions. To have racial prejudice and backwoods, outdated perspectives. He told them that their conditions would improve because he is the greatest businessman that ever walked Earth. He told them he was gonna fix government and that while "politicians" had controlled their lives he was no "politician".

What dumb hick wouldn't want to believe all that?



The only problem with that is I don't think there are 71 million hicks. Since half don't vote that's 140 million hicks in the US. I haven't spent much time in the US outside of Michigan but half of them aren't hicks.

Some say it's the religious voters. There's quite a few of them but most of the really religious people I've met wouldn't have anything to do with Trump. I guess maybe they're voting for the party policies and not on Trump the man.

Even then the numbers don't add up in my head. Not this time around at least. My guess is Trump's attempt at voter suppression was effective to the extent that 2 or 3 million votes for Biden didn't happen or weren't counted.

The Republicans have had 10s of millions of Christian single issue voters since Reagan. Look up the 'Moral Majority'. They didn't go anywhere. The Republicans just got better at maximizing their easily led crop since then.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.