[Politics]Vaccines: A Measured Response
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/27/2021 11:08:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Oh well, spoke too soon. Second dose for tomorrow just deleted again. Third time this has happened. 🤣

Had my second last saturday as did my sister and BIL, we survived it :))

#12 (permalink)      5/27/2021 11:20:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:

Still.Me wrote:

Oh well, spoke too soon. Second dose for tomorrow just deleted again. Third time this has happened. 🤣

Had my second last saturday as did my sister and BIL, we survived it :))

It's a mess here.

They decided to cancel the Astra Zeneca for the first jab which left us with an over stock of inventory so last Friday they announced those that had the first jabs between March 10-19th which I fell into could have their second.
Otherwise that stock was no longer good as of May 31st.
In doing that, my appointment last Sunday was cancelled and I had to put us on wait lists again.
Late last night was sent a text giving us 90 min to choose a date.
Was out and not paying attention to my phone but got home and made 2 appointments for tomorrow just minutes before that window closed.

LOL
Just received messages stating the promised vaccines have not yet shown up.

Originally we were to receive the 2nd one a month later. Then they decided that we needed to wait 8 weeks for them to be fully effective.
Then last week it was determined that 12 weeks was the best time frame but since they had this overstock, those of us wanting to do it at 10 weeks could do so. Grabbed that as who knows when the next ones will arrive.
And of course now those have been cancelled.

Its a bloody joke here. 😂

#13 (permalink)      5/27/2021 12:03:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
+1 details
My witch doctor said something about amino acids, prominence of thiamine deficencies, milk maids, Bee keepers and Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang. 2 stings and buzz me in the morning or something like that.

Almost forgot the Cutter Incident and Bee pollen in there somewhere.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/coronavirus/four-times-history-vaccines-failed-lessons-coronavirus-vaccine-166116

Edited on 5/27/2021 at 3:56 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#14 (permalink)      5/27/2021 12:12:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+1 details
philipvdb wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
t's about time we really "cleaned up" Congo, lol.
Thx, fwiw i live in Congo 10 months out of 12.

Are you saying Congo doesn't have problems? Lol, it was a random destination, though unrest of course played part in me mentioning it.

Fascinating to hear about you, now I understand when you say you have problems getting things....makes complete sense.

Edited on 5/27/2021 at 6:13 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#15 (permalink)      5/27/2021 1:20:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+1 details
What is it about that little Fauci guy? Why the right wing fascination with him? They should be listening to their doctor, but if not, follow all the advice of the guy who's put in charge of infectious diseases during our first pandemic.theres no no news today, maybe if I switch to fox....nobody knows where the virus came from, and probably never will, 100 percent.its a bat virus, so whether is was released or contracted, it's out there, and more behind that....

We here in America saw what happened when Fauci got some backup.the most successful vaccine effort ever.

And because of the success, we give vaccines to others.

Win/win.
#16 (permalink)      5/27/2021 2:47:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

if I switch to fox

Republicans, Trump, Fox.

You need to open up your eyes a bit more than those 3 topics you feel are behind every opinion not aligned with your own.

#17 (permalink)      5/27/2021 5:57:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+1 details
Or, you could answer the question...since YOU brought it up, my darling.

I don't NEED anything, you are on a thrift gadget website playing trailer park republican. If you had the money the be a "REAL" Republican in the U.S., you wouldn't be here, searching for 20.00 mods. If you don't make 150,000 a year, you don't benefit from anything GOP related, except for the "tax cut" legislation Trump put into place...It caused 60 of americas largest, richest corporations to pay no taxes in 2020, while the average family making 60,000 may have seen 100.00 more over the course of the year....In America, the GOP doesn't want ANY MONEY to go to ANYONE, because then they can't get to it! There are really two groups to go GOP in the USA, one is hardcore religious people, and the other are race supremists and the like. As for the people that REALLY elected trump, the poor dumb goofus types that don't watch the news but watch reruns of "the Apprentice" on rabbit ears, Trump laughs as those fools...and its a shame from both sides.

Maybe you need to open your eyes...because the Republican party you imagine in America no longer exists...REPUBLICANS gave it away to TV reality show host TRUMP, as seen on FOX news. Maybe you have a valid Conservative party in Canada --good for you--but you know nothing about the U.S.

Edited on 5/27/2021 at 5:58 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      5/27/2021 6:52:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Trump, Trump, Trump. Trump

You're too repetitive.

No one cares.
Trump is in the past.

#19 (permalink)      5/27/2021 7:54:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+2 details
Can't have a real discussion, cuz she knows so little...so she pulls the famous line "No one cares" lol.

Carrion 1, Still.me, loser
#20 (permalink)      5/27/2021 8:09:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
+1 details
I wouldn't give you the time of day on a street, any more than I do here briefly let alone wasting my time having a proper conversation with you.

Speaking of losers. It's 2021 and you proudly consider yourself a vape collector. It's a bit passé at this point in time.

Suppose that is the best you can do though. To each his/her own.
#21 (permalink)      5/27/2021 8:32:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+2 details
Hey jealousy!