shopping cart empty
Vaccines: A Measured Response
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/29/2021 7:30:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2269
+1 details
ListlessSpectre wrote:

Here is the problem though, if you don't take the vaccine and the vaccine does kill everyone, who are you then stuck with to repopulate the world? The answer is weirdo anti vaccine people and republicans...I think I might take a second round of the vaccine just to make double sure that does not happen to me.When you're so pathetic that you have to bring your political gripes to a retail forum....I'll be waiting for your "REEEEEE".

Yep, now you are a member too, you couldn't reeeeeeeeeeesist, lol!

What does he mean when he says words?
#32 (permalink)      5/29/2021 7:34:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2269
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:.

but otherwise I find your taste rather tacky to be honest.

Nodding and smirking

coming from a person who buys atomizers with instructions written on the outside (Steamcrave)

Do you doofuses even think while you are typing? personal attacks from eunuchs don't matter.

#33 (permalink)      5/29/2021 8:57:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5272
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3823
+2 details
"Its a good thing I am not American for I personally would never vote Republican. Not in the past nor today.

Not really sure where I would vote, today but the same can be said here at home in Canada. If an election were held today, I am neither Conservative nor no longer a Liberal, at least of the Liberal party today. But I have held my nose in the last 2 elections and voted Lib in order to ensure lesser men did not gain power. Which in itself is somewhat ironic for its no longer a choice of which men are better but which ones are just slightly better than the worst.

Up until half way through the Obama reign I would have been a Democrat but unlike those on the far left today, in absence of a good Democrat party, I would never go further left, re: Sanders, etc.

A party that doesn’t believe in anything ends up believing only in its right to rule and each party fits that bill today but unlike the hard left I do not see their direction as the answer either.

I am likely more aligned to right wing Libertarianism but sometimes I find it a bit harsh.

But no, you are right, I am most definitely not a real American Republican 😂 "

I feel the same way. I have to say I would vote any party if that was the best leader for the country. I try to stay away from caring about the parties. It was not until Trump that republican got thrown around like an insult. If we had a Trump like democrat I wouldn't vote for him. I feel like the people that just vote a party are missing the point of looking for the best person for the job.
#34 (permalink)      5/29/2021 9:55:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5272
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3823
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Nodding and smirking
coming from a person who buys atomizers with instructions written on the outside (Steamcrave)

Do you doofuses even think while you are typing? personal attacks from eunuchs don't matter.

I love the V3, and think your missing out on a great RTA if you have not used it C4W. Instructions wise the lock unlock thing looks stupid, I am with you on that, but they are not the only company to do it.
The issue as I am sure you probably know is that you can not see the tab opening or closing by looking at the RTA so you kind of need something. If you mess up and leave it closed you can vape for awhile and get no dry hits telling you any different. Dual coil is the way to go with it though, the single deck, and the mesh deck aren't great.

I think then type, then delete, and retype after I read what I thought I wanted to say. So many things, especially here you think you can say in a joking way, don't get taken that way. Or something will get used against you later. It has become far to serious here most of the time, to many people logging on to fight with the same people day after day... It is so pointless! I think enough time here and it will happen to anyone, but it is such a waste of energy. Personally these days I would rather eat the jab, and keep it pushing then jab back and start some endless cycle of jabs. We are all full of flaws, and there is without a doubt negative things to say about anyone here, (besides Airwinny of coarse). Taking the time to point out there flaws wont make you a better or more happy person though.

I don't know man, some people live for this fighting online BS! You just don't strike me as the type though, so don't do it, you only have control of yourself so only you can stop the cycle of this BS for yourself. If you don't like them, why give them your time?

#35 (permalink)      5/29/2021 10:04:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11594
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17831
EternalSpline wrote:

I feel like the people that just vote a party are missing the point of looking for the best person for the job.

Am sure there are plenty that do stick to the one party vote only but they change with time so I choose different parties due to the man at that time.

I forgot that I did vote for another Conservative here in Canada decades ago. A Brian Mulroney but I believe at that time they were the progressive conservative party whilst today I don't particularly care for them. Although one of them I did vote for twice in the early 2000's. He was extremely pro Israel, anti UN and several other policies I cared for but a great many I didnt.

I don't particularly believe they are progressive conservatives at the moment but nor do I believe the hard left are anything but regressive.

You have many on the left today that voted Tory in the UK so the parties are all over the board from one election to another.

In the end I think that there is far too much focus placed upon them, their families and are torn apart at every turn. Not sure the greatest of men would want to run in such a climate today, leaving us with little but third rate politicians.

Trump, no not a Republican but old style Liberal. I personally could not stand the man but do appreciate some of his better policies and that he was a wild card they had to destroy. Hence, I don't believe he was anywhere as bad as some of you make out and believe the world suffered greatly from TDS but thats old news now. IMO he's done and it was time to move on the day the election was lost.

#36 (permalink)      5/29/2021 10:05:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2269
EternalSpline wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Nodding and smirking

I love the V3, and think your missing out on a great RTA if you have not used it C4W. Instructions wise the lock unlock thing looks stupid, I am with you on that, but they are not the only company to do it.
The issue as I am sure you probably know is that you can not see the tab opening or closing by looking at the RTA so you kind of need something. If you mess up and leave it closed you can vape for awhile and get no dry hits telling you any different. Dual coil is the way to go with it though, the single deck, and the mesh deck aren't great.

I think then type, then delete, and retype after I read what I thought I wanted to say. So many things, especially here you think you can say in a joking way, don't get taken that way. Or something will get used against you later. It has become far to serious here most of the time, to many people logging on to fight with the same people day after day... It is so pointless! I think enough time here and it will happen to anyone, but it is such a waste of energy. Personally these days I would rather eat the jab, and keep it pushing then jab back and start some endless cycle of jabs. We are all full of flaws, and there is without a doubt negative things to say about anyone here, (besides Airwinny of coarse). Taking the time to point out there flaws wont make you a better or more happy person though.

I don't know man, some people live for this fighting online BS! You just don't strike me as the type though, so don't do it, you only have control of yourself so only you can stop the cycle of this BS for yourself. If you don't like them, why give them your time?

You should probably be talking to the one making insults, don't you think? Or, is that why you brought it up to me, because as you say "you don't see me as the type to argue?" It's not arguing, at least on my end it's not.

I get chased around, from thread to thread, by people with no desire to learn, no love for vaping, and only want to disprove, confuse, and delegitimize a great source for vaping info. Have you read the Lipo thread? It's a mess, but only because people are scared of being wrong, so they obfuscate, call names,and, like in this case, dispute my taste in mods. Whether the V3 is good is irrelevant, since it was an attack on my taste, of all things...

#37 (permalink)      5/29/2021 10:12:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11594
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17831
carrion4worm wrote:

dispute peoples taste in atomizers

As you have done several times in Richy's case so please don't whine when he hands it back to you.
You do little but insult a great many here so its mirror time for you today. 😂

Anyhow, Gotta Run©

#38 (permalink)      5/29/2021 10:26:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2269
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
dispute peoples taste in atomizers

As you have done several times in Richy's case so please don't whine when he hands it back to you.
You do little but insult a great many here so its mirror time for you today. 😂

Anyhow, Gotta Run©

See my point, now?

The quote above? it says I said that, but that what she does....lies. a lot. I don't have to alter her posts to make her appear to be a shitbag.

And as far as Richy? Never knew of him until he called me some name or another, defending you, of course. I don't insult anyone, until after being nice doesn't work. Still.Me will always be the most hated person on this forum, and it's for good reason. Can't even argue honestly...

Edited on 5/29/2021 at 10:31 AM. Reason:
#39 (permalink)      5/29/2021 10:45:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Covid free and vaccine free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#40 (permalink)      5/29/2021 11:29:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5272
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3823
+3 details
"You should probably be talking to the one making insults, don't you think?"

My original post was much longer and had a part in it to account for this response, but I thought nah why account for all the things that could be said back, it is a conversation.

SS lives for this shit man, she has been doing it for years. 11088 posts on a newer account, not to mention all the alts she has. There is no point in trying to reason with her on any of it. She says it is mirror time for you today. It is her feeling like she isn't shitting on someone for no reason, it is justice in her mind. For her the cycle isn't a cycle it is life, you get what I am saying?

You can go back and try and figure out who threw the first stone and all of that nonsense all day long every day, and get no further along than you are right now.

Here it is though, would you wrestle a pig and complain about getting dirty? No you know going into it your going to get dirty, and also that the pig is going to enjoy it. I see you strolling in to wrestle the pig, and getting dirty and not enjoying it. So do something different! You gotta let the pig run, and run, and tire it's self out, there is no need to wrestle the pig, do you want bacon and pork chops? No you want to enjoy your life and be a source of vaping information and have nice discussions about vaping. If it helps say nothing but to yourself say not today pig when you see the BS start and keep pushing, onward and upwards!

I myself have wrestled the pig, and when I stopped I liked everything more. I felt more happy, more joy, less care about the BS!

One more animal analogy I like is, the Lion loses no sleep on the opinions of the sheep. When someone tries to draw you into some dumb pointless waste of time argument on here, be the lion. When someone on here wants to toss insults at you for no reason, be the lion. Ask yourself who are they to you? Are they worth your time and effort to toss some insults back at? Or could you care less about them at the end of the day?

The fuck are you going to do, just chase back and fight and waste all this life on people you don't give a shit about? Did they say something shitty and you just kept it pushing, so the pig did not get to wrestle today? Wow that sucks for the pig, but your shirt is clean bro.

"You should probably be talking to the one making insults, don't you think?"

I like to waste time doing things I enjoy, not trying to reason with a pig.

This isn't the case for all situations, some times you might think it's a pig but it is just someone who disagrees with you and is actually very cool and nice and you end up having great chats. You need to take the advice with discretion just like any advice of coarse. Some times it's not a pig it is someone having a bad day or week or month or just got a raw deal out of life in general. Try to be a positive in that fuckers life, he/she needs it and it will make you feel good too.

I think heated debates or disagreements are a place learning and growing can happen, nothing wrong with that. When you come across the people that live for it though, and show up for it everyday, you don't want to be that person. It's just not a happy thing to add to your life. It's like welcome to losing to lose! No I don't mean losing the argument or disagreement, I mean you lose your time, a piece of your good day, a moment you could have been looking at titties, for what? Some BS they enjoy, and you don't. So you take the jab, and move on knowing that had you jabbed back it was just the beginning of a pointless interaction with an asshole.

I try and be the best person I can be every day, my jaw line is strong, I can eat the jab np. When you start off taking this stance about the online back and forth waste of time BS, it is hard to eat the jab and not jab back, if you give it time your jaw will get strong and you will feel good and you will tell someone else not to waste time wrestling pigs.
#41 (permalink)      5/29/2021 11:34:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2269
Yes, it's true people -- the vaccine is free.

COVID, the virus, is as well!

Thumbs up!