Vaccines: A Measured Response
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#521 (permalink)      7/27/2021 1:31:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3204
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3241

After they realized that they fucked up they did changed into

60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals are unvaccinated - adviser

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 1:35 PM. Reason:
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#522 (permalink)      7/27/2021 1:36:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3204
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3241
#523 (permalink)      7/27/2021 1:52:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3204
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3241
Letter to Physicians: Four New Scientific Discoveries Regarding the Safety and Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines.

Conclusion
The collective findings discussed above clearly show that the benefits of vaccination are highly doubtful. In contrast, the harm the vaccines do is very well substantiated, with more than 15.000 vaccination-associated deaths now documented in the EU drug adverse events database (EudraVigilance), and over 7.000 more deaths within the UK and the US [13].

ALL PHYSICIANS MUST RECONSIDER THE ETHICAL ISSUES SURROUNDING COVID-19 VACCINATION.
#524 (permalink)      7/27/2021 2:31:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13179
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19827
yoshy262 wrote:

Vaccines are not helping you:WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is set on Tuesday to recommend fully vaccinated Americans wear masks indoors in at least some instances, as the more highly transmissible Delta variant of the coronavirus has led to a surge in infections, sources said.

Your own article you posted a screencap of contradicted you above. I don't think you are reading it carefully?

Also, James Fetzer is a renowned conspiracy nut and kook.

Again,

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 2:33 PM. Reason:
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#525 (permalink)      7/27/2021 2:52:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11682
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17978
As far as Israel is concerned, they are contemplating 3rd shots but it is so far controversial since a third shot has not obtained the authorization of the US Food and Drug Administration or any other major health authorities.

Although their cases are rising you also have to remember that their elderly population received their shots a lot sooner than most other countries.
At the time there was speculation that one would need a booster before winter 2021 set in.

I understand that the UK is now considering a 3rd shot, specifically for those with the Astra Zeneca that was made in India. Some countries in Europe are not recognizing that particular vaccine strain but it might become necessary for those with it that wish to travel.

I, myself have long expected we would likely receive a 3rd jab in time for winter, so time will tell.
#526 (permalink)      7/27/2021 3:11:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3204
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3241
Also Romania is considering for a third shot from September, at the moment is unclear.

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 3:11 PM. Reason:
#527 (permalink)      7/27/2021 4:21:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13179
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19827
+1 details
IMO there are going to be boosters included with the flu vax every year from now on as the "Live Free or Die, Masks and Vaccines are for Commies" crowd ensured that we missed our chance to stamp out the pandemic so now it's endemic.

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 4:22 PM. Reason:
#528 (permalink)      7/27/2021 4:40:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13179
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19827
yoshy262 wrote:

After they realized that they fucked up they did changed into60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals are unvaccinated - adviser

You keep posting these articles as if it proves your point, but quite the opposite really. You do know the difference between infections/hospital admissions and death don't you? As the Israeli post you made shows, it's only the unvaccinated who are dying. Is your thinking really that shallow, your mind really so simple that you cannot tell the difference?

You think there is no difference between a vaccinated person having a quick hospital stay, then being released, versus death?

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 4:47 PM. Reason:
#529 (permalink)      7/27/2021 5:08:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11682
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17978
Not only the unvaccinated.

Vaccine efficacy is significantly lower than in March, down to about 80% against serious symptoms and 90% against mortality, compared to over 97% effective against both in prior months.

In Israeli news.

However, the Health Ministry and several experts have been stressing that during the fourth wave which started in Israel around mid-June, the protection granted by the vaccine has been declining.
Data published by the ministry last week showed that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine remains 91% effective against developing serious cases of the disease. However, its effectiveness at stopping infection declined from 90%-95% to 39%. The vaccine was also found to be 40% effective against symptomatic COVID-19 and 88% effective against hospitalization. In addition, for people vaccinated more than six months ago, the effectiveness of the vaccine at stopping the disease dropped as low as 16%.
So far, the increase in serious morbidity has remained limited - at the beginning of June there were some 20 serious patients with less than 200 active cases in the country, now there are 138 of them with over 13,000 active cases. However, in the past few days the number of serious patients has increased faster and faster, growing more than two-fold in a week.
“The morbidity is increasing and is expected to continue to increase without imposing further restrictions,” the expert wrote. “A similar increase is expected in serious morbidity and respiratory failure.”

Who knows what the correct story might be.

“If you torture data long enough, it will confess to anything”
-- Ronald Coase, 1991 Nobel Prize in Economics

#530 (permalink)      7/27/2021 5:45:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 665
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1128
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Who knows what the correct story might be.

Sadly the true story is that vaccine hesitancy is what's holding the world back. Do you know why the smallpox vaccine isn't necessary anymore? It's because the virus was eliminated... by the smallpox vaccine.

It's pretty alarming how many seem to believe that doctors and epidemiologists worldwide don't know what they're doing. People will 'research' online to find dubious sources for dubious information and believe something they read on the internet rather than believe the consensus of worldwide scientific opinion.

As if the Cold War wasn't scary enough, you better buckle up for the post-truth era where total bullshit holds sway on enough people to hold the whole world back.

It's no worth it.
#531 (permalink)      7/27/2021 7:24:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11682
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17978
Ible_ wrote:

Sadly the true story is that vaccine hesitancy is what's holding the world back

I won't disagree with the basics of that statement but I don't believe it is quite as simple as you maintain.

At my age I didn't question the vaccine but I am not sure how I would have felt vaccinating young children if I were a parent. I am glad I didn't have to concern myself with that issue.

It's never been the vaccine I have questioned for as a female, I took birth control pills for several decades despite the fear they could cause stroked but the whole BS process of how this was all handled from the very beginning.
I long felt enough wasn't done, or only half measures were undertaken and/or corporate interests were given far too much leeway while small businesses suffered greatly.

Too much inconsistent messaging along with politicizing this virus (on all sides) also contributed greatly.

Politicians saying one thing while hypocritically doing another. While under one of the longest lock downs in North America, daily flights coming in from India to Canada and a great deal of the time, months ago not being checked for symptoms, etc, etc, etc...the list is endless.

** Vaccine hesitancy: We will reach a point where even those most hesitant will need to comply.
I don't personally feel that those hesitant are dragging this out much longer than it would have done anyhow. It takes a long time to get it all done properly, hence, I don't personally harbour any negativity towards the unvaccinated although I myself would prefer not to have them in my home at this point in time.

I have spent almost 2 years in the outdoors 5-7 hours daily, all four seasons and have done all of my socializing in that manner only.
Even now as we have re-opened, I prefer to remain outside and don't have any issue going though another winter living in this manner.
I only miss my twice yearly visits to NYC.

Edited on 7/27/2021 at 7:31 PM. Reason: